November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2005 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Missy173

I thought that this would be a good product because it has small applicator, and it has a larger fluid ounce than most products. I have been wearing liquid liner for about 10 years and this is one of the worst I have bought. It flakes off very easily and very quickly. Its very dissappointing. I only use this when I know that I will only need to appear with it temporarily. Terrible. *Also, this really should indicate that it is a liquid line in the name. I'm adding a link to a picture of the actual product, as the review is only helpful if you know what product I am referring to. http://www.maybelline.com/images/products/large/21.jpg

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2005 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i loved it, and then i found out that maybelline animal tests, and thats why it gets a 1. i'll use it up, but would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2005 1:37:00 PM More reviews by pooot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has a dark, glossy color, which is good, but it does peel easily. I guess it's one of those products that has to be applied a certain way because my friend uses it and it stays put all day for her.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2005 7:04:00 PM More reviews by mustbemulan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My everyday eyeliner. It's nice because it comes off clean and does not smudge at all and will stay on all day. I use to buy these korean eyeliners that have the same formula for way more money, so I'm glad I discovered this liquid liner because it's way cheaper. I didn't give it 5 lippies because I can only wear it only on my top eyelid. If you wear it on the bottom, it will flake and get into your eye.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 4:23:00 AM More reviews by Blondie1017

EW EW EW EW EW! Absolutely horrible.. I usually have good luck w. make up onmy skin,but not this junk! it flaked like crazy, got into my eyes, and cracked off. IT made my makeup look horrible! I made my sister try it and she had the same results. Don't purchase!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2005 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Nikkki

This is the only Maybelline product I've ever actually liked. I'm actually quite fond of the way it looks when it dries--it's glossy, something you almost never see in eyeliner. It's far from waterproof, but it does stay pretty well. Probably the best aspect to this eyeliner is the way it "peels" off, making it super easy to take off at night. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2004 1:02:00 AM More reviews by CelestialOne81

The applicator to this liner makes it a cinch to make a fine line or go bolder if you choose, which is cool. It looks very nice and glamorous when done correctly.However, I'm not quite so sure of its staying power. When I rubbed my eye slightly, it sort of flaked off. Otherwise, it does stay put pretty well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2004 4:53:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Awesome eyeliner! It has a black applicator in a huge gray tube.(old packaging was white tube with gold lettering) I use this everyday. It's a VERY black color and the staying power is unbelievable. I'm a college student and im on campus about 12 hrs a day and i never have to reapply! I like to buy the waterproof kind because it doesnt smear and it stays on longer. There is soooo much product for $5!!!!!!!it does not smudge at all...i went swimming with this stuff on before..the only thing i cant stand is that tiny lil brush so thats y i gave it a 4 as opposed to 5...i like the Almay I-Liner brush applicator waaaay better....but since this delivers great color, alot of product, and awesome lasting power....i will purchase again!(and i have about 4 times already!!) =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 8:15:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm allergic to this eyeliner...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

Despite all the detractors, I really like this. It is much easier to control than the Maybelline Eye Express liner that I used in brown. Yes, I do notice a little flaking, but the color, slate seems really nice. I will continue to use this and see how it works in the long run.