Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

on 12/26/2005 2:05:00 AM

I did not like this at all. the applicator is too stiff and i find it really hard to apply with. i have an older liquid liner by maybelline (dont know what it is called because the name wore off) but its sooo much better.

on 12/16/2005 9:18:00 PM

bad applicator ! the handle is toooooo short,and the brush is flimsy-hard to apply-stick with the other maybelline waterproof liquid liner ! i gave that one the higest score cuz i love it so much ,sadly THIS one wasn't even close

on 11/23/2005 9:42:00 AM

This stuff is pretty much crap. I bought it and decided to try it and it goes on easily and dries fast, but it flakes off so easily. when I removed it w/makeup remover, it came off all in a big line and got hung up in my lashes. Ugh. Don't buy this. Go for something better. Actually, if you want better makeup, try stuff at the department stores or at Sephora.

I am an eyeliner fanatic.I never really liked liquid eyeliners because for some reason i dont get that great of control and i recentyly started going for the cat eye sexy lil swoop at the end of my eyes look so what i usually do with this is Use a regular pencil eyeliner just to the edges of the on the top lid and then i run this over it and make the lil swoop at the end to make my eyes more shapey and sexy.When you do it like this its alot easier because ive notived that if i wear this alone by its self you cant realy correct it if you make a mistake because once it drys its starts to flake if you mess with it.It LASTS ALL DAY.I paired this with the great wear eyeliner in the inner rim and i went to six flags with some freinds and i had gone on a couple of awsome rides and they are fast and big and i usually get watery eyes on the rides and my friend asked me what kind of eyeliner do you uses i was all like why?thinking it had smeared or something ans she was like cuz it stays perfect all day!Hehe Oh yeah what really makes my eyeliner not smear on the lower lash line is a setting powder its really does help!

on 10/20/2005 3:13:00 AM

I thought that this would be a good product because it has small applicator, and it has a larger fluid ounce than most products. I have been wearing liquid liner for about 10 years and this is one of the worst I have bought. It flakes off very easily and very quickly. Its very dissappointing. I only use this when I know that I will only need to appear with it temporarily. Terrible. *Also, this really should indicate that it is a liquid line in the name. I'm adding a link to a picture of the actual product, as the review is only helpful if you know what product I am referring to. http://www.maybelline.com/images/products/large/21.jpg

i loved it, and then i found out that maybelline animal tests, and thats why it gets a 1. i'll use it up, but would not repurchase.

on 3/28/2005 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

It has a dark, glossy color, which is good, but it does peel easily. I guess it's one of those products that has to be applied a certain way because my friend uses it and it stays put all day for her.

on 3/8/2005 7:04:00 PM

My everyday eyeliner. It's nice because it comes off clean and does not smudge at all and will stay on all day. I use to buy these korean eyeliners that have the same formula for way more money, so I'm glad I discovered this liquid liner because it's way cheaper. I didn't give it 5 lippies because I can only wear it only on my top eyelid. If you wear it on the bottom, it will flake and get into your eye.

on 1/20/2005 4:23:00 AM

EW EW EW EW EW! Absolutely horrible.. I usually have good luck w. make up onmy skin,but not this junk! it flaked like crazy, got into my eyes, and cracked off. IT made my makeup look horrible! I made my sister try it and she had the same results. Don't purchase!!!!

on 1/18/2005 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is the only Maybelline product I've ever actually liked. I'm actually quite fond of the way it looks when it dries--it's glossy, something you almost never see in eyeliner. It's far from waterproof, but it does stay pretty well. Probably the best aspect to this eyeliner is the way it "peels" off, making it super easy to take off at night. continued >>