October 25, 2014 | 932 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2007 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Karrrluh

I remember using this 5 or so years ago. But stopped using it since it bleached everything. But recently, i was in a desperate need to clear my acne and remember that it did work for me back then but i just didn't like that bleaching fact. So i decided to buy again, and it did nothing but make my blemishes more red and cause more pimples, i also noticed that it was way too drying for my combination skin ( oily t-zone, dry chin,normal cheeks). So i didn't hit the jackpot on this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2007 12:50:00 PM More reviews by quarterblanket

This was a a bit harsh for my sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. I did try it in the summer when I am my most oily and didn't receive remarkable results positive or negative. It didn't seem to break me out, but it also didn't do much for the existing spots. One thing that weirded me out though is that it completely bleached one of my wash cloths.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by purepink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is probably not for somebody with sensitive or/and dry skin. this has a lot of menthol and would probably BURN those with dry skin, but those with relatively oily skin, this tingles. i have the oilies to the fullest and this feels wonderful on my skin and the menthol really wakes me up when i use this in the morning. i usualy dont like BP because pro active never did much to help my acne in the past. i bought this for the mask, and have since been using this sometimes as a wash (this really dosnt clean your makeup off tho, so i use it in the mornings to wake me up!) again, i am really actualy liking this and will continue to use for the time being

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by bse89

This product has really been working for me. I'm 18, with pale Irish, sensitive, and combination skin. Since I've been in college, my skin has been breaking out a lot more, probably because of my change in diet, not getting enough sleep, and the new stress :) I use this as a cleanser (not as a mask, my skin is too sensitive for it. My face gets really red afterwards, and I don't see a greater overall improvement than when I just use the cleanser). So far, I've used it daily, but I have noticed some peeling, so I'll start using it every other day.

Something else to add, when I first got this product, I thought it would be a good idea to follow up with a BP spot treatment. But, at least for me, that just leaves big red spots if I do that. So now, I just use the cleanser alone and it works very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by hulagal36

After reading the reviews on here I decided to give this a try. I really enjoy this as a spot treatment the best so far. I place it on my "problems" and I noticed a dramatic difference in the redness and the swelling is next to none. I did try it as an all over mask for about five minutes and my face was red. (Hence the missing lippie.) I do enjoy it as a face was and I really like the cooling sensation afterwards. I use this when I am breaking out and it really helps. Good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2007 8:10:00 AM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

From reading the reviews I have discovered that I am not the only one who suffered the "sunburn" effect from this.
Second time I used it as a mask I could feel my face stinging a little so I removed it early and discovered that my face was quite red. Fortunately it tone down after a few hours but it did leave me with bumpier skin. I do have sensitive skin though so this may work for others. But I won't be using it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2007 11:15:00 AM More reviews by sculder

Gave me 'sunburn' effect after the very first use!! Already felt something was wrong when rinsing off the stuff after leaving on face for 5min, coz my face really stang!! Luckily i have Avene thermal water spray at hand....helps to calm down my angry facial skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2007 8:24:00 PM More reviews by iiL0VEMAC

This is great ask a mask and a cleanser. I use it mostly for a cleanser and it works wonders. I feel is if my face is super clean when I use this product. I love the tingle effect and would definately repurchase this item again. It has a low dose of benzoyle peroxide which is great because 10% is not needed. Once in awhile I will use a different cleanser to switch it up a little but mostly this product. Love Love Love it. Oh and I have used this product ad a mask for probably 3-4 months and as a cleanser for about a month. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by dblless

Clears blackheads off my nose, has helped clear up a major breakout, etc. It does tend to dry my nose a little bit (I have the strangest nose, oily but dry same time)... The packaging is strange, the tube lid wont seem to close fully... annoying, but fine. Sometimes it comes out with a little bit too much, but thats okay also. I'll buy it again thought, HATE blackheads. Like the cooling effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2007 5:38:00 PM More reviews by lljohnson3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this stuff is great. It feels great when you use it as a cleanser and as a mask. When I use it as a mask I really think it helps clear up the blackheads on my nose. This product leaves my face feeling nice and deep cleaned. This lid is really hard to close though. You have to push really hard in the center of the cap to get it to snap down.