October 30, 2014 | 1656 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by martiangurll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a very wearable, bubblegum or Barbie pink. I was a little worried about the frost, but this doesn't look too shimmery or shiney. On my slightly pigmented lips this is more pink than nude with blue tones and slight shimmer. I do not find it drying, which was a complaint with other reviewers. Very pretty light, blue-toned pink which is slightly sheer and very pretty and femme.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by soapeaterx

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

$17 dollars for a lipstick I expected this to be GREAT. It is really cool toned and the frost in the formula made my lips look almost wrinkly and old. This colour made my lips look more yellow than normal but it does have a really nice vanilla smell. The packaging is very nice and black, making it look very professional. I wish I loved this but I sadly didn`t.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by IceCreamNCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hmm, too cool-toned for my neutral skin (N4). It kind of yellowed my white teeth and made me look like I was wearing 99 cent lipstick. It chapped my lips, as well. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by marinevd

When i heard that this was Kim Kardashian favourite lipstick, i had to buy it. But the color doesn't really compliment me.. i put a nude lipstick (gosh darling) on top of it so that i can wear it. Love the texture of this lipstick, will defenitely try another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing lipstick color. Color payoff is great. Light baby pink color. Great everyday color. Mac lipsticks are the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i guess i'll be the lone voice of discent once again. It is described as light baby pink with some frost. In the tube it looks like rather neural girly baby pink with no visible shimmer(i don't know where the frost is). On my lips it looks nothing like pictures shown here-it looks like very pale pink that's very opaque with no visible frost, very "mod" which is the look i'm not too found of. I can only only pull this off with smoky eye and have to wear some gloss on top otherwise it washes me out. I think it looks much better on darker skin tones(I'm NC20, dark hair).
Also, if you would like a d/s dupe NYC has lipstick called "Fragile Pink" which almost exact same color except its has frost that shows and its a bit more sheer and not as opaque. For pale look, I prefer Fragile Pink because it looks more flattering, it also more smooth and not as drying as Angel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I didn't think I would like this lipstick for very long, but it's such a sweet innocent color. I love it! It's an everyday lipstick I can wear with anything and look polished. I'm not a fan of shimmer or frost in lipsticks but you can't really tell this is a frost lippie. It has some shine and slight shimmer but not noticeable on. My only complaint is that I have to reapply it about two times when I'm out and about which I'm not use to with the other Mac lipsticks I have. Other than that, it's a beautiful color, I really didn't think it was going to work for my pigmented lips. I will constantly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK.....I have been on a roll with the MA's on the MAC website!!! I have gotten the best color recommendations from people who can't see me....GO FIGURE...:0) I did a chat because I wanted a nice pink lipstick. I was recommended Angel lipstick with C-Thru lipglass on top for a pinky nude. I was very hesitant to try it because I thought it would be to light and make me look dead. But, they haven't steered me wrong yet, so I tried it. I wore it with a smokey and it was AWESOME!!! I looked so hot!!! I will always have this in my beauty stash!! I am NC44/C6 btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved Cream Cup way more but sadly that was out of stock, so I picked this one since it was a close match. It was, only with a bit more blue undertones making it look even pinker.
I like this since it is great with smokey eye looks. A pale color which still has pink. But I think next time I'm getting Cream Cup.

This lipstick is supposed to be a frost, but it doesn't contain any shimmer or any of that metallic ugly-ness you can find in some cheap lipsticks. You need to dab it on lightly or else it may look chalky. But I guess that goes for all lipsticks.. you need to blend them in with a brush.
Gave it 4 stars only because it's $15 (kinda expensive) and since it's just a TAD bit too pink for my liking.
It DOES moisturize lips, so I don't know why so many people say it dries them out.

Update 14/12/09: I tried this with Whipped lipgloss from NYX and it looked amazing. Toned down any pinkness and now it's a perfect nude/pink color.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by kiwipapaya

If you have under eye circles like me, don't use it because it makes you look very tired. Also, because of the frosty finish, your lips may feel dry at times.