September 16, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2009 10:32:00 AM More reviews by marinevd

When i heard that this was Kim Kardashian favourite lipstick, i had to buy it. But the color doesn't really compliment me.. i put a nude lipstick (gosh darling) on top of it so that i can wear it. Love the texture of this lipstick, will defenitely try another color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 12:18:00 AM More reviews by simba2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing lipstick color. Color payoff is great. Light baby pink color. Great everyday color. Mac lipsticks are the best.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i guess i'll be the lone voice of discent once again. It is described as light baby pink with some frost. In the tube it looks like rather neural girly baby pink with no visible shimmer(i don't know where the frost is). On my lips it looks nothing like pictures shown here-it looks like very pale pink that's very opaque with no visible frost, very "mod" which is the look i'm not too found of. I can only only pull this off with smoky eye and have to wear some gloss on top otherwise it washes me out. I think it looks much better on darker skin tones(I'm NC20, dark hair).
Also, if you would like a d/s dupe NYC has lipstick called "Fragile Pink" which almost exact same color except its has frost that shows and its a bit more sheer and not as opaque. For pale look, I prefer Fragile Pink because it looks more flattering, it also more smooth and not as drying as Angel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 4:46:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I didn't think I would like this lipstick for very long, but it's such a sweet innocent color. I love it! It's an everyday lipstick I can wear with anything and look polished. I'm not a fan of shimmer or frost in lipsticks but you can't really tell this is a frost lippie. It has some shine and slight shimmer but not noticeable on. My only complaint is that I have to reapply it about two times when I'm out and about which I'm not use to with the other Mac lipsticks I have. Other than that, it's a beautiful color, I really didn't think it was going to work for my pigmented lips. I will constantly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 1:28:00 PM More reviews by amazin90

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

OK.....I have been on a roll with the MA's on the MAC website!!! I have gotten the best color recommendations from people who can't see me....GO FIGURE...:0) I did a chat because I wanted a nice pink lipstick. I was recommended Angel lipstick with C-Thru lipglass on top for a pinky nude. I was very hesitant to try it because I thought it would be to light and make me look dead. But, they haven't steered me wrong yet, so I tried it. I wore it with a smokey and it was AWESOME!!! I looked so hot!!! I will always have this in my beauty stash!! I am NC44/C6 btw.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mellowkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved Cream Cup way more but sadly that was out of stock, so I picked this one since it was a close match. It was, only with a bit more blue undertones making it look even pinker.
I like this since it is great with smokey eye looks. A pale color which still has pink. But I think next time I'm getting Cream Cup.

This lipstick is supposed to be a frost, but it doesn't contain any shimmer or any of that metallic ugly-ness you can find in some cheap lipsticks. You need to dab it on lightly or else it may look chalky. But I guess that goes for all lipsticks.. you need to blend them in with a brush.
Gave it 4 stars only because it's $15 (kinda expensive) and since it's just a TAD bit too pink for my liking.
It DOES moisturize lips, so I don't know why so many people say it dries them out.

Update 14/12/09: I tried this with Whipped lipgloss from NYX and it looked amazing. Toned down any pinkness and now it's a perfect nude/pink color.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by kiwipapaya

If you have under eye circles like me, don't use it because it makes you look very tired. Also, because of the frosty finish, your lips may feel dry at times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2009 7:21:00 AM More reviews by boo_hiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, Angel isn't up here yet? Anyway, I know tons of people love this lipstick but it was very MEH on me. Fairly drying, like I find all MAC lipsticks to be, regardless of finish. The color is a very pretty bubblegum pink, with a lustre finish, IIRC. It doesn't last very long once on and it's nothing really spectacular to me. I swapped mine and I found that Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon was more to my tastes. I wouldn't buy Angel again, or B2M for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this lipstick and I really like it, is so girly and cute!!! looks good on olive skin. Totally recommend this color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by leah2412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this recently in a swap and have been looking for it ever since it was featured on the model from the Style Black collection. I have recently found I can wear light pinks with a hint of purple without making my light olive skin look like a corpse. This actually seemed a touch warm on me, but mostly a neutral color. My lips are pigmented though so that may have something to do with it. This lipstick doesn't seem like a frost at all - I can't detect any shimmer in it and it certainly doensn't apply frosty. This is another nice pink to add to my collection, but it's nothing special. I might try mixing it with snob or lavender whip to make it a little more unusual.