April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the first MAC l/s for me in a long time. I lemming'd this and like most things lemming'd, you have to find out how to adapt the product to you and to your coloring/preferences/etc. I have learned to use this with Prestige Silk liner for a very soft, pale pink lip that is not too Barbie or OTT, but rather subdued, sweet, and slightly innocent. Love to pair with fresh skin, lots of lashes and pretty hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Ohh2pretty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely the prettiest PINK I have seen! I LOVE it !! I think I will stock up on a few tubes of it. I can't imagine being without it. Very neutral toned pink that is great to wear everyday. I think many skin tones will look great in this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 10:47:00 AM More reviews by minni4bebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipstick in my whole stash that is more than halfway gone at the moment. I love it! It goes with almost everything. Nice light pink that can compliment almost any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is a lovely shade! I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, but this is very safe, flattering and easy to pull off. It's similar to Way to Love from the Rose Romance collection, but with a touch more blue and a different formula. It is a very popular shade for a reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:51:00 PM More reviews by 9154mf

This is a gorgeous pale pink, it has no frost it's more a cream formula, and it has no purple or beige undertones so that's why I love it so much, It is very pale though, I am NC25 and I just have to watch how i wear it because it can definetely wash me out and make my lips look deathly, so I have to adjust my makeup to suit and sometimes i put some gloss on top. But still an A1 pale pink lippie!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by coquette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Probably my favorite pink lipstick from MAC. It's always in my bag. It's just the perfect pale pink without being too pale, but still gets you noticed. I love love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by mschah18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Angel is a absolutely gorgeous! Right now I'm NC20, green eyes, and black/red dyed hair, and it looks great, a very polished pink. I normally wear it over a balm, or with a clear gloss. I get compliments every time. It's a great shade, and looks good on most skin tones. I wear it during the summer (I usually get to NC35/40) for a more Barbie look (naturally blonde). Will definitely be buying again once I finish mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 2:14:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This is such a pretty rosey pink shade...very girly. It's very creamy and lasts pretty well. This is a go-to shade for me :) Would recommend for those with light to medium skin tones..

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Ayustar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the color was very nice, I don't know why it is a 'frost' because I don't notice anything of the sort. Which is fine. Though, it is a nice color, it just isn't for me. I am VERY pale so I think this washes me out. I do wear it but I put a colored gloss over it and it makes it more wearable for me.

The formula is very creamy, I really like that about this particular lipstick. I wouldn't buy it again, not because it is bad, just because it isn't my color. I would recommend it to someone who is a bit darker and more warm than I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by makenawailea

Very beautiful baby pink color. I've been searching high and low for a feminine pink and this fits the bill. I'm a C4/NC40 asian and this color does not wash me out at all. Very versatile- I think this would work with a smokey eye or a natural eye with just mascara and a cute light pink blush for a professional setting. However, this must be used with lip balm underneath or a gloss on top. Without either of the two, my lips turn into a dry, flaky hot mess because I find this formula to be very drying. I can get away with swiping some good old vaseline from the squeeze tube and then Angel lipstick and getting a beautiful natural lip. Applying the lipstick after the vaseline actually moisturizes the top layer of the lipstick in the tube itself and makes subsequent application a lot easier. Bottom line: lovely, feminine color that fulfills my baby pink lipstick quest.