October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lisasmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this out of desperation when my skin was very irritated. It was recommended to spray with this first before using the skin recovery cream . The two products really calmed down my lumpy ,itchy skin . I think this works if ,like me, you live in a hard water area where the stuff that comes out of the taps can be a bit aggravating. I suppose this must be soft water in a can. I've only tried this in hot weather and its very refreshing.
It cost 3 for a small can but I have since bought the large can which was 7.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 5:39:00 AM More reviews by strawbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't believe the soothing properties at first (it's just water, isn't it?), but after a particularly sensitive, irritable face incident, I sprayed some on. The discomfort quickly vanished. My skin was re-balanced, normalized! I am sold :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know if this really actually does anything, but it feels nice. Psychologically I get fulfillment from this product and it's not too expensive. It's French and it's refreshing. It does not have any smell. I use this often in my car since I don't have a/c and to refresh throughout the day. It's just a little pick-me-up. I don't know if this is any different than the Evian mist I have. I have both. I also just ordered the thermal water from La Roche Posay. The small cans are great for your purse. The large cans I keep at home and use before and after makeup application. To cool off and rehydrate. Before bed...right after putting on my night moisturizer or sometimes instead of moisturizer. Like I said, I have no idea if this water does a thing, but it seems to calm and refresh and cool. I like it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Avene Thermal Water as I had an allergic reaction on my cheeks and I needed something to calm the itching. I have been using the water for about 10 days , but there's no particular effect from it.

I found it really good for refreshing in very hot weather ( and summer here has some very high temperatures) and nice to set my make-up on my face.

Dont think they do anything for calming your skin , I'll update after sometime in case this changes. I will buy it again, though an expensive product for my budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kekecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love , love, love this stuff! I bought it primarily to set my mineral foundation as I was a bit put off by the overly matt texture. Matt no more, i can now use mineral makeup and look a little dewy. It just sets it off and smoothes it all magically. I don't know how but I don't care....its just brilliant. I can't comment on reduction of red patches or complextion enhancement etc because i haven't used it as a toner (i use DHC Acerola toner) but i imagine it would work lovely for sensitve skinned peeps who find normal toners are too much. very refreshing to use, esp. in hot weather. I bought the travel size to try it out (2 - Bargain!) but will def buy the full size when its done.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:10:00 AM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it, will not be without it again! HG!!! My friend got it for me, but I did not use it regularly, beacause I thought: it just water!? After it got a bit warmer I started using it and it is fabulous. If totally washes away any redness, calmes the skin and evens out the tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by bittersweet_delite

This thermal water has the best spray mist. Lasts a long time. sets my makeup really nicely.

Good product, but a little expencive for water in a can.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by minax

Sadly just water...I didn't expect anything miraculous, but it is really just water to me. I use other avene products and Iike them, but this is just water packaged in a pretty can. I'm going overseas soon and wonder if I can even bring the aerosol can onto the plane these days...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by orchid89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is my new favorite product. In the morning I use it to set my makeup, and during the day I use it to freshen my face. It also tones down my redness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by PaigeBlahnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Cannot live without it! I use it all the time to freshen my face as I have sensitive and dry skin. I also use it just after I put foundation on to make my face look dewy and flawless. MY HG!