October 23, 2014 | 1715 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know if this really actually does anything, but it feels nice. Psychologically I get fulfillment from this product and it's not too expensive. It's French and it's refreshing. It does not have any smell. I use this often in my car since I don't have a/c and to refresh throughout the day. It's just a little pick-me-up. I don't know if this is any different than the Evian mist I have. I have both. I also just ordered the thermal water from La Roche Posay. The small cans are great for your purse. The large cans I keep at home and use before and after makeup application. To cool off and rehydrate. Before bed...right after putting on my night moisturizer or sometimes instead of moisturizer. Like I said, I have no idea if this water does a thing, but it seems to calm and refresh and cool. I like it! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2008 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RoxieFoxie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Avene Thermal Water as I had an allergic reaction on my cheeks and I needed something to calm the itching. I have been using the water for about 10 days , but there's no particular effect from it.

I found it really good for refreshing in very hot weather ( and summer here has some very high temperatures) and nice to set my make-up on my face.

Dont think they do anything for calming your skin , I'll update after sometime in case this changes. I will buy it again, though an expensive product for my budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kekecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love , love, love this stuff! I bought it primarily to set my mineral foundation as I was a bit put off by the overly matt texture. Matt no more, i can now use mineral makeup and look a little dewy. It just sets it off and smoothes it all magically. I don't know how but I don't care....its just brilliant. I can't comment on reduction of red patches or complextion enhancement etc because i haven't used it as a toner (i use DHC Acerola toner) but i imagine it would work lovely for sensitve skinned peeps who find normal toners are too much. very refreshing to use, esp. in hot weather. I bought the travel size to try it out (£2 - Bargain!) but will def buy the full size when its done.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 7:10:00 AM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it, will not be without it again! HG!!! My friend got it for me, but I did not use it regularly, beacause I thought: it just water!? After it got a bit warmer I started using it and it is fabulous. If totally washes away any redness, calmes the skin and evens out the tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by bittersweet_delite

This thermal water has the best spray mist. Lasts a long time. sets my makeup really nicely.

Good product, but a little expencive for water in a can.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2008 7:37:00 AM More reviews by minax

Sadly just water...I didn't expect anything miraculous, but it is really just water to me. I use other avene products and Iike them, but this is just water packaged in a pretty can. I'm going overseas soon and wonder if I can even bring the aerosol can onto the plane these days...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by orchid89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product! It is my new favorite product. In the morning I use it to set my makeup, and during the day I use it to freshen my face. It also tones down my redness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by PaigeBlahnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Cannot live without it! I use it all the time to freshen my face as I have sensitive and dry skin. I also use it just after I put foundation on to make my face look dewy and flawless. MY HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by AngelTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute must have of mine! I also tried LRP, Vichy and OzoníC spring waters, but always turn back to Avene. I usually keep two bottles of this wonderful water Ė 300 ml for use at home and 50 ml for taking around with me. I apply a thin layer of the mist whenever I like to refresh my skin. And the general use is: for toning the skin after cleansing, setting the makeup after applying foundation (a small spritz is enough for that), refreshing the skin after sunbathing or long exposing to the sun, wind or cold weather. I also some time indulge myself spraying the water all over the body Ė this feels really wonderful! I pat dry after spraying or leave it to dry itself (the latter is very pleasant when itís a hot weather). This spray is a staple if your skinís sensitive or irritated. It soothes, softens, refreshes and leaves a very comfortable feeling of pampered skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Griffin1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. It's like a refreshing drink for my skin. I use it after my microdermabrasion treatments to calm and soothe my skin. I use it to ease a sunburn. I use it to moisten my Muji facial masks. I use it whenever I need a pick-me-up. I buy it when they have multi-pack sales at my local drugstore and the canisters easily last a year. I even keep a couple of small ones for travelling. It's an especially refreshing treat on a plane. No smell, no fuss, no muss. Just spritz and relax.