April 17, 2014 | 1419 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation is listed in two different categories for some reason, so here's my review again: This is currently my absolute favorite liquid foundation. I love it! I'm usually not a fan of CG foundations at all, but I tried this one and fell in love. Great coverage, blendable, love the matte/semi-matte finish, seems to keep my skin from getting super oily, and lasts all day for me. I tend to set all my foundations with powder to make them last longer, stay matte and control oil, but I can actually use this without a powder on top if I want, which is fantastic. Setting with powder seems to make this foundation last a bit longer, but I wouldn't say it's necessary for everyone. If you have dry skin, this might not be for you, it works amazingly well on my oily, acne prone skin without making me react or clogging my pores. I love that this foundation comes in a bottle with a pump, though the cap always manages to get a bit dirty, but that is a minor issue. My only warning to anyone trying this for the first time: this foundation sets a bit darker than what it looks like in the bottle or when it's first applied. It doesn't seem to oxidize throughout the day, but it does seem to set or oxidize darker when it fully dries, so I'd suggest going a shade or two lighter than what you think you need to match your skin, and then letting it fully dry before putting powder on top so that you can see how it actually looks. All in all, I love this foundation and give it 5 stars :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by neveralways142

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by melinichole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love a foundation that can provide full coverage with little product and this foundation falls into that category for me. It kind of reminds me of MAC studio fix fluid. The covergirl foundation tends to oxidize making it a bit orange but I easily fix it with a lighter powder over my t-zone. Overall its a pretty good foundation if you are oily and not acne prone...I would not recommend this foundation to someone with dry skin unless you moisture like crazy. I use this foundation for everyday use like running errands and shopping. I use higher end foundations if I am going out and I know photos will be taken.
PROS
1.lasting power
2. full coverage
3. packaging (pump)
4. color selection
5. matte finish
CONS
1. oxidizes
2. price (over priced for drugstore foundation)
3. white cast when taking pictures from the spf (but who cares I rather protect my skin lol)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

enjoyed the foundation while i was tan this summer but was a little too warm for my skin tone. when i finally faded back to my pale, natural skin tone the foundation was VERY pink, it oxidized way too orangey, it does have a nice staying powder though and can look a little cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Makeupsmart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Omg!!!! Just bought this product today and I already am in love with it. I have oily skin and it keeps the shine and oil away great. I also have a little acne and it covered so good it didn't even look like I had acne. The only thing I can't stand about this product is the smell of it. But otherwise the pricing I thought was a little high for foundation it was 10$ at my target. I would totally buy this product over and over again. LOVE IT!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Sydremer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is so thick! after wearing it for a full work day it literally looked like i had cracks all over my face! ive never seen anything like this! It did have very good coverage and i only applied 1 layer, but my shine did break through, which i really have nomal\dry skin so that is rare. i will give this another chance because the coverage is great and so lightweight but theirs a 90% chance ill end up returning it. remember that everything works different for different people, this is just my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by macprincess15

This is the best foundation I ever tried , HANDS DOWN.
This has great coverage and a great selection of colors. It takes a while to set but when it does, its just amazing. It looks like my skin and it feels like it too, very smooth and natural. Also very light , it does not even feel like you're wearing anything! I don't even have to set it with powder even though my skin is super oily.
Yes this also works as a concealer and i highly HIGHLY recommend you apply this with a brush (I use the stippiling brush) it makes such a difference than using your fingers. I recommend the real techniques brushes by samantha chapman. Affordable and great quality.
The only down side is it takes a while to settle but when it does the results are amazing.
Anyway enough of my rambling, this is just the best foundation I ever tried. What are you waiting for? GO BUY IT!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by mon2288

I am neither hear nor there about this foundation. While I do love the coverage you get (I am a HUGE fan of high/full coverage foundations)...I am not such a fan of the colours and how orange it turns. My first experience was not great. It went on so well and I was very happy - but by the time I had walked back to put on my eye shadow - I was orange :S. Please remember to let it sit on your face for a minute of two before leaving the house so you can see the true colour. I found with a bit of powder over the top (a bit lighter shade) it works for me. It does have GREAT staying power. I am quite oily and prone to break outs. So it was great that my face did not melt off during the day....and it did not cause any breakouts (which I love!). I would purchase again but may go down a shade to compensate for the orange effect. Overall a OK drugstore foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Kylaah27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This make-up stays on all day with a quick powder re-apply, It has my shade, it covers my really bad hyper pigmentation, covers all my acne and acne scars, and it very easy to apply since it has a pump. The is my 'the one' foundation. Just watch out because if you apply too much it looks like you're wearing a lot of make-up because of the coverage. :) Oh, it also hasn't broken me out in the 2 weeks I have been using it. Hope it stays that way!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ilovelipbutters

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Let me start by saying, if you have DRY SKIN, DO NOT buy this foundation. I think this is a great foundation if your skin is oily/combination, but for people with any type of dry or flaky skin, it is not even worth trying! I really wanted to love this product. And I thought I would because I see so many other people do! So I bought 2 bottles, one in the lightest shade & one shade up from that.. The first one is too pink for me & the second is a little too dark. When I use one shade, it accentuates my dry patches & can look a little streaky. When I mix the 2, it looks extra streaky & dry!! This foundation oxidizes a little too. Oh yeah, & another little tip... If you are dry & reading this and are still going to attempt to try this foundation, please please please DON'T use a brush.. It makes you look like a flake monster!! Best bet is applying with your hands! Hope this was helpful.