August 1, 2014 | 1854 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is really black and coats all the lashes but it is really clumpy. I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eh. Average drugstore mascara. I was unimpressed. Huge brush, so you can't use it under your eyes. And very hard to get off. It's not the worst, but I wouldn't buy it again. It's dark and a very wet formula, but doesn't do much for my lashes. None of the claims from the commercial were true.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by LeahMills

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got this today and I applied it and i was like "wow"!

Then i applied it 4 MORE TIMES! It made my lashes to big and so much volume! GO GET THIS MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLover411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great! I got it as a Christmas present and love it!! It really keeps the curl from curling your lashes in place and lasts a reeaally long time! It's pretty difficult for it to come off which is a big plus for me specially in the summer, so you'll definately need a good makeup remover to wipe this off =) it creates the effect of bold and thick lashes BUT my HG mascara will always be L'Oreal's Telescopic ;) other than that, I highly reccomend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by goldchocobo

The drugstore standard for awesome lashes. You can't go wrong. Cheap, reliable, and highly effective. Officially obsessed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by marshmallows84

I love how you can layer so many coats of this without having spider lashes. I like this WAY better than covergirl lash blast. After it dries it lifts my lashes. I got the blackest color and it is incredibly black. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok I guess. Super wet formula, almost too inky, and I love super black mascara. A nightmare to get off. And when I think I got it, I still wake up with raccoon eyes! Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by MzzSanka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Found it to be really wet and inky making it a hassle to put on if your in a rush as i have long lashes so if you dont let it dry it get on your eyelids.. I thought the brush looked like it was going to be good but found cause of the wet formula my eyelashes kinda stuck together like they were wet so i tried to do only a light layer but then it didnt make enough of a difference to use it. Isnt to bad if you have time to sit there and carefull apply and brush your eyelashes but not for me. Id prefer the falsies mascara or the lash blast over this one

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by juculin

As with all mascaras, reviews depend on what you are looking for and what your lashes are like. The formula with this mascara is very wet and therefore will weigh down thin lashes or straight lashes. It separates like no other but does not volumize very much so it really depends on what you're looking for. I like this for casual looks and also to wear over false lashes to blend them with my natural lashes since it doesn't clump at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by melaniemallette

I'm in love with this product. it's amazing. It doesn't clump, it seperates, it lenghthens, and volumizes. Sorry I can't spell that well -.- I cried when i ran out, but I got some more right away because I can not live without this product!!! One thing though is if you DON'T wash your mascara off before bed which I really recommand you should, then it is going to BURN your eyes.
The way I discovered this mascara is my cousin saw my Covergirl mascara on my bureau and she begged me for it, but i wouldn't just GIVE it to her, so she offered a trade, my covergirl for her Rocket. I thought she was crazy because she paid 50$ for the Rocket mascara and I paid 10$ for mine. We ended up trading and I'm so glad I did. Best mascara I've ever owned.