Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 9/20/2013 2:27:00 PM

Horrible product, don't waste your money! I lost many eyelashes using this mascara. It's not waterproof but you have to use eye makeup remover to take it off, which is why I don't buy waterproof mascara in the first place. It clumps & flakes. Yuck! Forget about getting a refund from Maybelline. They give you the run around & tell you a rep will return your call. As a long-time customer, I don't appreciate being blown off by the company. I will NEVER buy any of their products again. L'Oreal & CoverGirl have much better quality products & better prices.

I am a loyal Maybellline consumer, however, I am not a fan of this mascara. First of all it is thick, which I usually enjoy however, it doesn't apply nicely and clumps. Also, I wear contact lenses and after about an hour of wear time, this mascara began to flake and was getting into my eyes. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and wore it a second day in a row and the same thing happened. It is not Tuesday and I still have irritation and redness in my eye and have been forced to wear my glasses instead of my lenses. I did not use anything new on my face or near my eyes except for the Rocket Mascara. I have contacted the company and I am awaiting their reply. I don't want this to reflect badly on Maybelline. I am loyal to products such as the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser and the Dream Matte Powder. I think they just need to go back to the drawing board and reformulate.

on 9/16/2013 9:21:00 PM

Good volume and definition... but I have oily lids, and sigh, there were little flakes and smudges after 2 hours. The hunt for the HG of mascara continues!

on 9/16/2013 6:48:00 PM

It doesn't work. if anything it makes your eyelashes uglier. it causes no volume or length it just makes your lashes look like crap haha not a recommendation.

on 9/14/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm definetly not in love with this mascara. I have naturally pretty long eyelashes, but when I try to apply this, it clumps them. The bristles on the wand are very small and don't have any movement to them. The liquid in the tube is more liquidy than most mascaras by maybelline. Overall, i do not reccomend this because of these reasons.

on 9/14/2013 3:52:00 PM

I am already on my SECOND bottle of this great Mascara! Its make my eye lashes really noticeable and darker. I do have naturally long eyelashes but they are blonde like my hair so its hard to see them without any mascara on, so when i apply this amazing product to my eyelashes every morning it really does help my eye lashes look longer and more noticeable. I really do recommend it to everyone who has long eyelashes but are hard to see ! so please pick this up one day and try it out, i bet you that you will fall in love with this mascara!

on 9/14/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have naturally long and thick lashes but the tips of them are invisible. I heard alot of good things about this from my friends so I decided to try it out myself, like cmon it only costed 7€ at my local drugstore) and the first time I applied it - just WOW. I used it for couple of weeks til I started liking the natural lash look and bought a more lightweight formula mascara. After two months I opened this one again and tried it on. Completely dried out. It was dry, clumpy and made my lashes look really awful. It just didnt last eventhough I had closed the bottle completely. Not sure whether I'll try this again.

on 9/13/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Cute packaging, good brush, and makes my eyelashes long and thick! This is the best drugstore mascara!

on 9/11/2013 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably amongst the best of the Maybelline mascaras I have used, and the best of the Volume Express collection. Although a bit 'wet' compared the others it is far more separating and less clumpy but gives my tiny lashes lots of length but not much curl. Yet with use of a curler, this gives me wonderful super black quite long lashes. Thanks Maybelline(:

on 9/11/2013 4:16:00 PM