November 1, 2014 | 1028 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum' Express

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by lexiestyles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

nice mascara! it gives your lashes a long effect although it was clumpy and flaky after more than one coat of it. in my opinion I think there could of been more volume as it is part of the volume express range. altogether, though, a great mascara for what you have to pay!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by donnaperez7

After seeing various youtubers rave about this product I decided to give it a shot but I just did not like what it did for my lashes. It did define my lashes but it did not add any length and it clumped a lot. Ill stick with falsies for now

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara, not quite HG because it clumps fairly easily after 1 or 2 coats but I do like the formula. It wants to be Lash Blast so bad but falls a little short. The formula is basically a slightly wetter Lash Blast and doesn't give as much length. It does give you defined lashes tho and good volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by MissMarisa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm addicted. Nuff said

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara I have ever purchased and I will never use anything else unless this gets discontinued. It is absolutely fantastic! I use the waterproof formula in very black and it looks so good! Application is easy, as is removal (the remover I use is intended for waterproof makeup). My eyelashes are already very full so I was worried that using this would make me look like a cartoon character, but it plumped them up just enough to make a statement. I've never had any issue with clumping or running. This is a product that absolutely deserves five lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

Finally my mature light colored puny lashes get some oompf!! Does what the more expensive mascaras do! Holds steady all day until you remove it. Note: other reviewers are spot on when they say it is a bit difficult to remove and I did not get the waterproof one. That is its only downfall. The benefits outweigh it so it gets a five. Oh, and I've repurchased and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ll297

Makes eyelashes look amazing, slightly difficult to take off

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by mwuah908

I use the waterproof version. This mascara is pretty good if you have sparse lashes like I do. I feel as though this lengthens while not looking too clumpy. I'm not too sure how well it holds a curl because I have yet to find a mascara that keeps my lashes curled for a long time. It also has a large brush that I'm not a big fan of because it does make it harder for me to get to certain areas. I only used this mascara for a couple of weeks before I accidentally dropped the brush on the carpet :/ Overall, it's a good product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by violetp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Theeeeee worst. Harsh, hard brush that feels like you're scraping your lashes with a log. It came off in flakes all day, all night, constantly walked around with a black speckled face. This is definitely going back to CVS.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Emilyyyyyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have always used Estée Lauder and Lancôme mascara, I was a die-hard you get what you pay for kind of girl. I was on a school trip and realized that my HG lengthening mascara wasn't in my makeup bag! Well we were staying in a hotel near to a CVS so I went and picked this up. I have ridiculously long eyelashes that literally touch my browbone, but are very sparse. This mascara lengthens and thickens, which is what I need most. I can't believe I paid so much money for so long for something subpar to this. I love it. 4/5 because it takes a while to dry, and because my lashes are so long it sometimes makes a mess on my lids and browbones. But new HG, I will never use anything else again!