Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 10/1/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this more than I thought I would. The brush is rubber tipped, not bristles but it allows you to get close to the lash line. I didn't need to layer this to get good coverage altho if you wait too long for a second coat, things can get clumpy. For the price, a good buy.

on 10/1/2013 1:55:00 PM

Love love love this mascara! Best drugstore mascara ever! Love the formula. Even if I am being lazy and not really trying, my mascara/eyelashes end up looking great. This is without using an eyelash curler. Love the formula. No clumps and long-lasting.

Oh and I forgot to mention that this does not smudge at all! Even after bathing! It stays there! And surprisingly, they are easy to remove too!

on 9/28/2013 10:27:00 PM

I really liked this mascara and ill be buying it again. The only problem I had was that if I put too much I'd end up with mega clumpy lashes. I liked that it separated and gave my lashes length. I also liked how I didn't need to curl my eyelashes before applying it, it helped them curl.

on 9/28/2013 1:49:00 PM

This mascara does not separate & fan out my lashes like the Cover Girl Clump Crusher does. The brush bristles are shorter, so they don't get as good a grip on the lashes & separate them. The formula is a bit wet & heavy, so my clashes stick together and the curl falls out :-/. I will not repurchase & will stick to CG Clump Crusher.

On the plus side, I did not notice it flaking or smearing. It also lengthens really well - if you like a few clumped together long lashes. Since this is volumizing, I thought it would do more in the separating & thickening department, but alas no.

on 9/26/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This mascara was an "almost" for me. It's too clumpy, although the brush is of the hard-bristled variety I normally love. I wanted to love it but something about it didnt work. Still, I wont be throwing it away, as it it a good mascara for false-lash days and an okay one for any rare day when I am wearing a dark enough eye makeup look where my lashes are no longer the center of attention. Wont repurchase.

on 9/25/2013 1:42:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! If you're like me and have long, thin lashes with almost no volume this product will make wonders!

on 9/24/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this because the reviews I saw on YouTube said it gave amazing volume and length. I had the opposite experience. It's an extremely wet and clumpy formula. All of my lashes clumped together when I applied. It did not give any volume or length and took forever to dry. I also found the brush extremely difficult to work with. I got mascara all over the area above my lid. Definitely one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried.

on 9/23/2013 2:46:00 PM

I hate this mascara. I heard about everyone liking it so I decided to try it out. I have short lashes, this mascara is so clumpy, takes forever to dry and doesn't keep the curl.

on 9/22/2013 5:45:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara. I have purchased and gone through 5 already. It definitely has its pros and cons though. I had heard about this product via youtube and went and purchased it from target.
My first impressions were that it was messy, and the brush head was very big. After the first two days of using it, it began to look fabulous. I have naturally long, invisible blonde lashes, so the mascara applied well.
Pros:
-jet black pigmentation
-lots of length and volume
-first few weeks, clump free

the downside to this mascara, for me, is that the cap is hard to close all the way and the mascara becomes a little bit dry and old. After the first two or three weeks, it starts to become much more clumpy and difficult to use.

Cons:
-becomes clumpy after 2-3 weeks
-looses freshness fast
-have to buy new ones frequently

Popular Mascaras