September 19, 2014 | 1992 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Madihudson

I love this mascara! It's one of my favorite mascaras from Maybelline! The packaging is very bright and colorful and the mascara itself makes your lashes insanely voluminous and big! This mascara looks good on any eyes, the brush is insanely easy to use and the product glides on very smoothly and softy. You don't need many coats and it holds the curl of your eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by mylifeasjaz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the best mascara I've ever used. It's made such an impact on my confidence, just because it works so well!! Doesn't clump, makes my lashes practically touch my eyebrows, and lasts ALL DAY. I've come home from school many times and looked in the mirror with nothing on my lashes. You would have never known I put on makeup that day because my mascara would flake off by the middle of the day. When I use Rocket Volume, you can actually tell that I have makeup on. It also photographs beautifully.
10/10 repurchasing for the rest of my life. ♥

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Ginga21

Total waste of money. The brush is too hard and the product is terrible. No volume, little length, LOTS of clumps. Very ink-like.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by MacBarbie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara when the sales lady at the mall recommended it to my sister and I, and thought, heck, why not. It made my lashes nearly touch my brow bone, even though I didn't curl them (I don't like curling my lashes because they feel brittle and weak after a while), and I received various comments from my friends on school campus. The brush is formed for each lash to be combed through properly and with various coats lashes look wonderful.
The downside to this mascara would probably be the fact that only after a couple hours, the mascara would leave ashes on my cheeks and the bottle dried out after only a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

This is the only mascara that holds my curl. I love maybelline and they did a fantastic job with this mascara. HIGHLY recommend this to girls with lashes that droop down like mine. My only problem is the wand. it is thick and fat and it can be hard to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by missyoualready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! I've tried almost all of Maybelline's mascaras and this is by far my favourite. The other ones had yet to wow me - however this one makes my eyelashes look awesome. Its able to hold a curl well (after curling them of course) and make my short straight eyelashes look longer than they are. I do however find that it doesn't work well on my lower lashes - maybe because the wand is just so big. I still love it though, especially that it never clumps. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is pretty good, but not great. Gets the job done with decent volume and length. Doesn't flake or smudge. For some reason the brush kinda pricks my eyes when I put it on, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupbymaddie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really loved this product. I got it in waterproof and it is amazing! It holds the curl all day, I even slept with it on and it still looked good in the morning. I haven't had the problem of not being able to remove the waterproof mascara, but it sure is waterproof so make sure you know that before buying it. Granted, it is a drugstore mascara so it's not going to be like YSL quality but I think the price was good for what you're getting.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Marisa23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. My eyelashes are not very long to begin with, but this mascara makes them super long. I love the application and the brush makes it so I have no clumps. I normally curl my eyelashes before applying this mascara, so that may help. The only downside is by the end of the day this mascara tends to run in my crease or below my waterline. I normally don't have this problem, so normally ill put one layer of waterproof to seal it in. Besides that the product really works!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Layah241

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG mascara. I've purchased it twice so far. The first one my dog chewed up I has in blackest black. The second one I picked up brown by mistake but it was still amazing. Best drugstore mascara I've used by far. Definitely will re-purchase.