April 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by CallMeBritt

I use a lot of mascaras. The first type that I put on for the body of my lashed is the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express. I LOVE this mascara. I'm not to fond of the brush, though. It's kind of hard and pointy. I like the big fluffy brushes. :) Even thought it's hard, it's amazing for the volume. When I go without this, I feel... empty? Haha, there really isn't a word for the way it feels without it. :P It also lasts for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ellieinwonderland

Probably my HG mascara! I'm a bit of a mascara junkie so when this came out I had to try it, the maybelline volum' express line of mascaras are my absolute favourite and this is no exception. The brush is very chunky with small plastic bristles which get to every lash and make my lashes look voluminous and full, it doesn't hold a curl all too well but I don't have the waterproof version. If you try and apply a second coat it WILL clump, also it's a very nice black, the packaging is cute and colourful and its a good price, it doesn't smudge on my eyes however it is quite difficult to remove at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Emmalynch1798

I love this mascara! At first I was kind of iffy about it but after about 4 days of using it I really started to love it.. it gives nice volume and length and can be built up . Doesn't clump either.. Overall I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty good mascara if you're looking for volume. Doesn't clump. Very black. I'm not fond of the brush because the bristles are kind of sharp. The brush reminds me of the Lash Blast one, very similar shape. The way I use it gives nice results. Curl lashes, apply 1 coat of MAC Prep & Prime Lash, 2 coats of Rocket, 1 coat of MAC Gigablack Lash. (I personally wouldn't use Rocket on lower lashes.) I follow with the MAC #205 Mascara Fan Brush to separate the lashes and go thru any clumps. I like the blue/pink packaging. I would repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by heidiem

I wasn't really impressed by this product. It seems to be just very basic. I could have gotten the same results with any mascara, it didn't really "wow" me the way my Jordana best lash or Covergirl lash blast did. It's definitely not terrible, just very "meh."

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by MndyB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try a brown/black mascara so I bought this in brown/black/waterproof. I only had it on for a few minutes and my eyes started to hurt/burn. It was also a lot clumpier than my other mascara. I wouldn't even be able to wear this for a half hour.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by redgoose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It does give lots of volume but i hate that when i wash it off, it still leaves flakes behind. those flakes/tubes are very difficult to remove. i understand i can use MU remover but when i don't have to for other mascaras, i find it a nuisance to use one for a mediocre one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ktmacup

Gives lots of volume! Would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't get why this mascara has so much bad reviews it doesn't clump at all,adds volume and a bit of length since my lashes are a bit long anyways it's a great mascara I live how it's black and I mean BLACK so overall great mascara lengthens and adds volume, no clumping and stays on all day and comes off cleanly

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Bella18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. If I try to put a lot of coats right away, then it does clump a bit. In the morning I put one coat on, then I put my BB cream on (since I usually sweat off foundation, since its hot) I wait for both of them to dry, then I do the rest of my makeup, then I put another coat. This way, the mascara is dry before I put another coat on and it looks great. I love the packaging and its a big step up from the Falsies