October 23, 2014 | 1832 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I love how my skin looks within the first few hours of putting it on but any longer and i start looking super greasy! i always use my rimmel stay matte powder with it but i still find myself having to blot throughout the day. it gives a very natural look and the shade i purchased(medium) blended into my skin perfectly, it has very sheer coverage so while it doesn't cover up any imperfections it does blur them out a bit. I will finish the product but will not repurchase as there are many better bb creams out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by courtney16spicer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream!!! Before i had this bb cream i tried the Rimmel 9-in-1 which i had in Medium and was way way too dark. I bought this one in medium as well and it's the perfect colour, it blends well, stays for at least 4 hours without setting and is so lightweight I totally forget I'm wearing it. I have reasonably clear skin so i wasn't worrying about covering blemishes but more my uneven skin tone and it does it amazingly! The only problem was that its quite watery and can make quite a mess of the packaging. I wouldn't recommend this this to people with oily skin as it's not a matte finish and can look quite shiny after a while in the sun. I'm not going to buy this product again because I'd like to try some of the other ones around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Heyitsjen2020

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it!!! It gives me a natural, glowing look. It's texture is a little watery, and it can make a bit if a mess in the cap if you're not careful. It covers minor imperfections, and lasts about 4-5 hours by itself, and sometimes I can get about 7 if I set it. I wouldn't recommend it if you're oily, because it does create some shine during wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Ediecx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It is a nice coverage; light like you would expect bb cream to be and yet sometimes it does come out a bit runny and it can look orange on your skin after a while x it also blends nicely x

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcream1234

It's super oily ,ugly scent , it's terrible I got mine in medium/Dark & I do look orange Right after application . I do breakout in my t - Zone Not a great product I HATE IT ! It doesn't cover no blemishes No redness no nothing

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by heguyjor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product provides good color, however in the deeper hues it comes off a little orange. I also think this product makes your skin extremely oily. I want to use a bb creme as a one-stop shop, not having to put powder on top of it. I would not purchase this again, even for around ten bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by JohnLocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this BB cream for its SPF (30!), and the sheer coverage it offers. I have very fair skin that is largely clear of blemishes, so the barely-there coverage that the Light Sheer Tint color provides is perfect for my needs. It evens out any slight redness I might have in the morning, and it gives a nice dewy finish.

Since I need to re-apply it for the SPF protection throughout the day, I appreciate that it does not get cakey at all, and that it still maintains that no-makeup look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by TaayTayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I purchased this product because I needed a BB cream that was lighter than my other one. This might work better for me in the fall when I'm not tanner. I found that there isn't much covergage. It also doesn't cover up any red spots. I liked the packaging and the consitency :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:30:00 PM More reviews by fitspirationgirl

I got this product because my local pharmacy did not have my normal foundation. I saw this on tv and thought, why not. I am definitely not going to make a deal of this product, it just was ok. The coverage was poor and made my skin oily! Plus it was kind of expensive for such a small amount! I do have acne prone skin so it might work well with other consumers.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by 26Alexandra

I really love this product, but it's not that great for my oily T-zone. I do still use is 'cause it's really good for my dry sheeks.