December 22, 2014 | 1257 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by seaswan

I have dry skin and this makes my skin feel and looks so greasy. I have to put a lot of powder over it to tone it down but then it feels heavy. If your combo or oily, don't just don't.
I thought I'de give a BB a try for warmer weather..also has preservatives that can be irritating.…total fail.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff isn't great and I've been wearing it on natural days to try to use it up. I use this alone without any other moisturizers and my skin is a grease slick in a couple hours....:X I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder with it too. It doesn't really have any coverage either. Don't bother with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennywin

Not a big fan, my face broke out after using this product. Discontinued to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Lupeexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Personally I didn't really like this product. It doesn't do much, but If you like a really natural makeup than you can use this. I don't recommend it otherwise it honestly feels like you're putting nothing on.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by theeviemeister

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have such oily skin, I can't even put on the lightest moisturizer without greasing up. it was perfect for my dry skinned friend but not for me! it was weird, after a few hours of blotting it was fine, but I think ill stick to powders from now on. it was good that it didnt oxidize on my skin which usually happens but I wont be buying again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by CaraDeedee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want to love this product so bad :( Honestly the only thing I use this product for is looking adorable in my makeup bag. It has NO coverage whatsoever. The lightest color is really orange and it smells like plastic and I don't like it :( I only use it as kind of a novelty and that really sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by moosemossmoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Originally I was looking for a good moisturizer with SPF and this was listed as one of the products recommended (also the cheapest) so I bought and tried it. Today is my second day of wearing it and I love it.
I have acne-prone, very oily, very dry/flaky skin. Acne is under control, with just 1-5 small spots on occasion.
I was worried it was going to feel/look too greasy as Youtube reviews had stated. I was also worried that it would not work as well as a regular moisturizer would (Olay for eg). HOWEVER, it doesn't feel greasy at all, it's truly lightweight, AND I DID NOT NEED PUT ON MOISTURIZER UNDERNEATH to cover dry areas. I just had to put this on, dab foundation on red/darker spots, and set with Sephora 8 HR Mattifying Compact Foundation. Result was natural evened skin tone.
As someone with oily skin, I've come to realize nothing will ever stop the oil glands in my face from producing oil (except meds) so yes, I do still have to blot every 2 hours like I normally do with any makeup. But to have this work as a tinted moisturizer with SPF that can even out (but not cover) skin tone, is amazing. It makes putting on makeup so much easier and lightweight because I don't need to put foundation or BB cream all over my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Ashbrown411

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't give full coverage but just enough for an even skin tone and a gorgeous glow. I bought it at Walgreens for $9 which is a slight pricy but it's well worth it, definitely going to buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by macadelic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, it's nice. I wear it when I'm just running out to get something or out with my family. I don't feel it at all on the skin. But I wish it had a little bit more coverage. Yes I know it's a BB cream, and does do a fairly good job of brightening and evening out my skintone, but if I have any current breakouts, this doesn't do anything to it. Frankly, I don't really mind that much as I don't go back over it with concealer, but it would be a nice plus. Also, I was disappointing that this isn't very hydrating. I have combination skin, but in a blink of an eye, I can go from all dry to all oily. If I'm having a dry skin day, I can't wear this. It makes all my flakes show up. I wouldn't buy again as I'd like to try more US Drugstore BB creams, but if none of those work out, I'd come back to this one. It's nice to have on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I tried this when it first came out and I can't see how its a BB cream. It made my skin an oil slick and it burned my dry patches. There was like no color and it didn't even hide any slight discoloration. I will not buy another American BB cream thanks to this.