December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this in medium/deep on a card that was in a magazine, just out of curiosity. I've seen the American BB creams in drugstores for months now but never had the desire to try one. I never saw the point in them because they seen like glorified tinted moisturizers. I'm glad I tried this one though. I love how it looks like my natural skin, only better. This evens out skintone and gives my skin a more polished, glowing looking. Has nice coverage too!

I've now had this on for 10 1/2 hours, and it still looks as fresh as it did when I first applied! I didn't even have to set this with my MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder, which I use everyday to set my makeup with. I usually use the Careblend pressed powder to add more coverage. I'm surprised at how well this covers, while still looking so natural! Also, I didn't have to blot my face at all! Huge plus! I absolutely love not having to blot my t-zone. (that gets so annoying!). i liked this so much upon application (loved the way that it looked) that I ran out to Walmart (only 5 min away) and purchased this. It was $11.97 for 2 oz, which is a steal. Compared to other foundations/tinted moisturizers/bb creams, where you only get 1 oz. (NARS Sheer Glow is $42 for 1 oz!) Love the tube as well. I think I may have found a more
affordable dupe to my NARS Pure Radiant TM.

(This is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. The Maybelline one was about $7. That's why I gave it a 3 for price.)

update: 2/22/13- i stopped using this and switched to the Revlon BB Cream (amazing) because this one breaks me out. I tried this out again today & i broke out again not long after applying this. I must be allergic to something in this. It's ashame because it really controls oil quite well and i love how it looks on the skin. i took off a lippie because of that. it's a nice product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It avoids my face to be too oily. But it does not have a such coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Bellarenee1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap, great quality and great look.

I prefer this over foundation for an everyday look. I have skin that is soooo oily and this is perfect for me. I bought this product in light and i loved it so much. But then my friend had it in medium, which looked even better on me.

Must give this one a go. It also has great coverage

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by michelleg1234

I bought this product a few days ago willing to try something that would be light and healthy for my skin, sinse it was oil free and a BB cream i thought it would do good for my skin... however just a day after i used this as my foundation, i got 2 sore pimples on my cheek, which is very rare since im on skin meds and get pimples very rarely now.... so i don't recommend this product for people with acne prone skin as it irritates it. however it did provide good coverage for a 'bb cream' as it actually did blur acne scars. would not use this again though! xo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Surviliful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday favorite especially is summer time. Evens out skin tone perfectly and gives enough coverage to hide little discolorations. Takes care of my T zone and lasts all day long. The best way to apply it for me is my finger tips. It really blends well.

It's only a bit runny and that's the only downside I can think of.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by bebedaffy

This BB cream didn't disappoint. I wore this out (applied once) for 8 hours and when I got home, only the tip of my nose looked a bit shiny.
The coverage is alright (for one application), doesn't completely cover scars, dark circles and such, but just tones it down alright. I'd say the coverage would probably be 80% out of 100%?
The packaging doesn't bother me, I just leave it upright back in its box after using.
There are some dry spots on my face that could be sort of obvious through it but it can be fixed by applying some moisturiser first, letting it soak in, then the bb cream.
To apply I just use my fingers and pat/dab it in.
DEFINITELY recommend this to those are interested!! :)))

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The fragrance is a little strong, but overall it's a great product. It's creamy and blends really nicely. It has light coverage, like you would expect from a BB cream and I wish the packaging was a little better, as the product gets gunked up around and in the cap. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, just because I've been wanting to try different BB creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the generous 2 oz size for the price! It tends to squirt out of the tube as its quite thin so be careful. I actually have this in medium/deep but couldn't find where that product was - I only saw the 'light' review. But as its the same product, I'll put my two cents in here. My skin is an nw 25-ish or 3.5 (warm beige) in Bobbi. Why did I get med/deep you may ask? Well I have oily skin and was liking my skin79 pink label, but even after oxidizing it looked too light. So I thought a nice mattifying bb cream in a darker shade would mix nicely. It does! And this garnier bb cream for oily skin is like the Mac Pro longwear of bb creams! I put some on my hand to test shade at Kmart and it like didn't wash off til I scrubbed it off! I use an oil based makeup remover so removing it at night isn't a problem. I like how this adds some warmth, oil absorption, and longevity to my skin79. Will definitely be using this alone in the summer! For the price and quantity u get, an excellent, long wearing product for oily skin. Live the SPF 20 too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by emmako

The coverage is better than the previous version of Garnier BB creams, but it still has a lot of crap in it, and can irritate sensitive skin, or cause break outs. I still wouldn't ditch my Korean BB creams for this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by emtorbz

Decided to try this product after reading some good reviews. Have not tried the regular version but this version (oil-free) looks amazing on my skin!

In Australian heat/humidity, my forehead and cheeks were becoming quite oily with my previous combination of moisturiser, sunscreen and makeup. This product has helped to dramatically reduce this problem! I feel it also provides really great coverage - I only need to add concealer where required and some powder if I want a different finish.

This product is great for the price but I'm going to explore getting a higher SPF BB cream, as it's only SPF 15. Still, I am happy to use this product regularly and will probably use this instead of foundation a lot of the time from now on.

UPDATE: I've used this almost daily for about the past 3 months and while I haven't had huge breakouts and pimples, I think it's caused a little bit of mild congestion under my skin surface which I never had before. For example - i've had what feels like lots of tiny little bumps around my chin/jaw area (not actually noticeable unless you feel it properly with fingers). I've been trying to reduce my use of the product and think this problem has improved a bit, so I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Shame, because it would otherwise be a fairly good, affordable BB cream.