July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2012 6:43:00 AM More reviews by MaryKate88

Although this "BB cream" (but actually more a tinted moisturizer) is better than the first variant of the brand, this still makes my skin oily, it provides also almost no coverage and it still makes my skin itch and breaks me out. So I won't be repurchasing this either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I've got fairly dry cheeks and a very oily T-zone, and nothing ever works to keep the shine off my T-zone at bay. THIS DOES!
Fine, it doesn't keep me 100% matte, but whereas with everything else I've tried before, I'd need to blot/ powder within literally 1-2 hours max, this keeps me shine-free for hours and hours. I usually feel the need to powder once in the early afternoon, but don't always bother to.
(FYI stuff that I've tried before for oilyness: countless oil-control powders, anti-shine primers from No7, Smashbox etc, Origins zero oil, different foundations...)
Having dry-ish cheeks, I always put a light moisturiser under this, only on my cheeks. Works for me.
I apply this BB cream with my fingers and the result is very natural, but flawless! - very good coverage, even for under the eyes (I'd really say this offers medium coverage)!
The "light" matches my NC15 skin perfectly and doesn't oxidise. It does apply a bit white-ish initially, but quickly adapts to my skintone.
As others have said, yes it's runny, but I just keep my bottle upright, so when I need to use it I turn it a little bit to its side and pour however much I need. No problems so far.
All in all, happy days!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by frostbites

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Now, I loved the effect (a male friend said "has something happened? you're glowing!") and the price, even the color somehow worked.
But, this dried out my combo skin horribly, until it started flaking in places where it never peeled before.
I was sad to let it go, tried different moisturizers under it to no avail. Apart from the terrible feeling of tightness and dry skin, it almost gave me a chemical burn. When I went back to my old moisturizer + foundation combo, my face became red and tingly and it took two days to restore the barrier. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by JCM123

I have really, really oily skin and was quite impressed with how this product kept my oilies at bay. I loved the finish, and how liquidy it is to apply. I liked the overall finished effect. The problem is that this stuff broke me out like crazy. No idea why or what the offending ingredient(s) was but I haven't broken out using any of my other foundations etc, even if they don't manage to hold back the oilies quite as well.

The hunt continues.....

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MikaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love it!!
it has a very strong smell of alcohol (like all Garnier products for oily skin) and I would agree it's runny (no need to squeeze a bottle) also looks scary pale the moment when it's applied, but despite of this, it's easily applied using just your fingers and in 1-2 min. colour adapts the skin tone. It mattifies skin but doesn't dry it out. Looks more natural than most of foundation but covers more than plain tinted moisturizer. It didn't cause me any breakouts :)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 5:15:00 AM More reviews by daisy55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loved it. Loved it SO MUCH. Except that it broke me out quite badly after only a few days' use, as did the original version, so I can only conclude that there is something in both formulas that is an irritant to my skin :( So sad, because I could easily have gotten into the habit of using this every day instead of foundation... Loved the matte (but glowing) finish, and the colour matched my skin perfectly! Only other con was the packaging - because the formula is really runny, it leaked everywhere after opening it. Would've been better in a bottle with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have adult acne and have been worried about not being able to wear foundation with my new acne treatment. I gave this a go and my skin is brilliant atm. I use a combination of the medium and the light for my NC25 skin.

I love the coverage, its so light and really makes me glow.

I now use this as my everyday foundation. I am so freaken happy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by Anna001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has medium coverage. It's perfect for when you are wanting to look more natural than a full coverage foundation would give.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by HillaryH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have oily skin that also has some dryness (in other words, i am getting older) and this stuff caused me to break out. I liked it initially, but by the end of the week i had 4 more zits and hadnt changed anying else. In the garbage it goes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was impatiently waiting for this new bb cream to be released and snapped it up the moment it arrived in stores in NZ. Firstly pros: yes it is a far better offering than their first Bb cream which was a disaster. The cream itself reminds me of channel's vitalumiere aqua, very runny but does give amazing coverage. When it first came out it looked like a fabulous colour match to my light neutral to yellow toned skin. It was easy to apply with both brushes or fingers and could be layered for more coverage. The finish is also fantastic and very natural. I need to use a moisturizer under it as I have very dry skin and if I put this on bare skin you can see every patch but that's no worries, its not marketed for dry skin.

The con and only reason I will not buy again is it oxidises within five minutes to an off orange colour.

Sigh. The hunt continues.