August 22, 2014 | 1930 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by eliteprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ok so this product was not too bad, it didn't break me out which is a super plus but the "light" shade is not all that light.. it had a pinky undertone and sets much darker than when you first apply.. (like most foundations or BB creams)

Anyway It is very runny and the packaging was awful, and it always spills :( but the coverage was surprisingly medium buildable so i was happy with that. This product isn't great.. it's only OK and I will only re purchase maybe once more because it works well for days i don't wanna wear heavy makeup but I know there must be better out there so sadly it's not a win for me :( xx

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xalliewallie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very mixed feelings about this product! firstly the 'light' colour isn't really that light, but on my nw20-25 skin it works quite well, and is nice and yellowy and sunkissed looking. the formula is great too, applies nicely with a kabuki brush and doesn't cling to dry patches despite the oil free formula (which reeks of alcohol by the way!) I find it lasts beautifully if I don't powder it, and just give myself a blot and a powder halfway through the day. However, despite the 'non comedogenic' formula, this does give me a few bumps especially round my chin. No full blown spots but definitely does clog my pores abit, which is bad really considering it is advertising it doesn't do that! I love the finish and formula though, so have continued to use it and would repurchase. Just bear in mind if you have VERY troublesome skin you could have a problem!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yaiza123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Ok I gotta hand it down to garnier, after that horrible BB cream they produced at first, this isnt bad stuff ^^ Since I dont think western companies are all that great at making actual BB creams, with spf and benificial ingredients for your skin I will disregard that in this review (lets just say it isnt present in this bb cream). Basically I always look at this as a decent foundation. Its very liquid if you put a drop on your hand it could drip off. So before applying I was pretty convinced this couldnt possibly give any coverage. But it did :) It has a medium coverage, which can probably be build up to full. Its quite easy to apply and you actually dont need much product to get the job done. After applying it gives a nice demi-matte finish.
However there are some things I dislike. The colour (light) is quite a peachy shade, this might be good for some people but I wished this had a more yellow tone (doesnt come in many shades all together). Also I dont think this lasts all that long, maybe 4-5 hours. The thing I disliked the most is the fact that it really does emphazise dry patches, I have quite a lot of those, so thats pretty annoying. In the end I wanted to give it 3 lippies instead of 4, but I do think this is good stuff especially for girls with combo or oily skin. Its pretty cheap 10 bucks for 40 ml and also the fact that garnier listend to their consumers is something which is worth rewarding in my opinion :) But when it comes down to it, I probably wont repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Celestiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used this product once so far, however I have noted a few (negative) things.
1) The packaging is awful. I applied the tiniest amount of pressure to the bottle and large amounts of product spilt out of the tube and dripped down the sides.
2) It's incredibly difficult to remove (but then again, my cleanser probably isn't so great)
3) I have several dry patches on my face and this product REALLY accentuates them quite terribly (however, I did not apply my usual moisturizer underneath so this may be my fault)
On a positive note, it did stay fairly matte, offered great coverage, matched my skin tone very well and was super SUPER cheap. There is room for improvement, however I would re-purchase considering there are few products that don't break me out/irritate my skin that actually work well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a very cheap product,which gives me enough coverage for my everyday make up routine.I mean,,if someone has many things to cover doesnr need a bb cream of 7.. I dont have many problems with my skin,,just wanna have one layer of light coverage and this bb cream is so good for the money..I always put my moisturiser first. It is pretty good.It didnt break me out at all,,on the contrary it applies so smooth,and i use my stippling brush,though i dont like it much,,maybe a buffing brush works best.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by InLove87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely the worst product Ive ever used on my skin! It totally broke my skin out and it has taken 2 months to recover!

I have used the original Garnier bb, but it was too oily for me so I tried this oil-free version and within a week it caused me horrible, big and anchy pimples to my cheeks and chin. I stopped using this product and in a couple of weeks the pimples were gone and my skin was ok. Soon I run out of my original garnier bb-cream and I thought to give a try for this oil-free version. That was a horrible mistake! Again, in a week the pimples came and eventhough I threw this product away, it took nearly two months to get the pimples away. My pores dont easily get clogged, but this cream really clogged them.

Ugh - Ill never buy this again. Thank god it wasnt very expensive!

Ps. This cream didnt even let my skin very matte, it was still shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by rosemua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is much better than their first attempt which I absolutely hated! I use this everyday I can't be bothered to do my makeup properly. I just apply it with my hands as if I were applying a moisturiser and my skin looks 100x better instantly. Obviously it won't be as good as doing your makeup properly with primer/foundation/powder etc, but if you're in a rush or you don't care much, this is a great quick fix.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 3:33:00 AM More reviews by bamnramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont use this product by itself, i mix a FEW drops in with my moisturiser. I dont think this product alone gives suitable moisture, And when used by itself can look very orange and slightly cakey if not rubbed into the skin correctly. So yeah...just mix it in with my moisturiser to stop a shitty colour and so i get moisture!

It fills in pores without clogging and lasts all day...i find using lightweight producs like tinted moisturisers/bb cream last alot longer then actual foundaton.

Applied with my hands and set with MAC blot powder.

Not a huge fan of the smell...but meh. First world problems.

Dirt cheap from priceline, roughly $13!

Reccomend for all skin types!

Only con is that the packaging sucks, the colour selection could use a makeover and the fragrance is kinda gross! but other then that no compaints.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by vanillafuzz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:
Decent coverage. It actually evened out my redness and provided some coverage of a few small pimples.

Very light weight on my skin and looked natural. It was very easy to blend. I just used my fingers and it was very easy to use.

Cons:
While I like that it comes in a small tube, the formula is runny and just kept running out of the tube! I would have to cap it while applying it otherwise it would drip out on my bathroom counter.

Very limited color choices: Light and Medium. The light was too light for me and the medium was a bit dark and pinkish. For reference I am NC30.

It is not sold in the US. I think it is only available in the UK. I had to order this online.

Overall, this is a good BB cream if the color options work for you. If Garnier came out with more color options this would definitely be a repurchase.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by gacoad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this BB cream! It will replace all of my expensive foundations from now on :) It makes my skin look flawless.