April 20, 2014 | 1701 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Before this i used the original skin perfection and though i did like it i did however found it slightly too dark and a little bit greasy,so when i was in a priceline store i noticed that garnier had brought an oil free version of this made for oily skin so i thought i give it a go and now i dont know how i wore the original version,this is much better for my skin the colour is lighter than the original so it matches my skintone better,the coverage is pretty good like a foundation and it goes matte on your skin feeling less greasy or shiny,it is a little on the liquidy side but a little goes a long way just be careful when using it because it can be runny,besides that this has become my favourite bb cream and will be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by pipinko550

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have it and I must say that after the disappointments of the original version it was a big surprise for me. It is really a bit lighter than the original BB cream, covers very well ( it has medium coverage which is great for me) and makes my skin looking matte for a few hours. If you have combination to oily skin, be sure to try it. If you are very oily in the T-zone, you can use primer and transparent loose powder. The finish is just beautiful, matte but still natural, the skin is smooth and pores are minimized. For this price totally worth! :-)
Update: I think it broke me out...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely best tinted moisturizer for oily/combo skin I have used. The shade is yellow fair, so when I applied it with a makeup brush the finish was definitely too yellowish for my fair cool toned skin [true that the coverage was also MEDIUM unlike the original Garnier BB Cream that will never get you coverage higher than light]. If you have fair yellow skin this is perfect even for higher coverage, if not I found that applying it with my fingers gave a very uniform true to my skin color finish (hence I gave it a 5 in the end even though I did have my time of thinking why have I bought this??). Finish is definitely matte and it does control oil as good as some more expensive HE brands too, maybe even better (I am only combo). Does conceal enlarged pores, and does give your skin that mattish inner glow most combo girls are looking for. If color is a problem then maybe a cool toned powder on top will fix it.
For the price of it it's definitely a great product. Does not look cakey on top nose (problems with the T zone) and evens out mild discolorations too. It's VERY liquid-ey so do use a mild hand a small amount of product to tap gently and spread.
I gave packaging a 3 because for its consistency a tube is not the most convenient packaging.
I also have the normal Garnier BB Cream, that one is a lot darker in light/medium than Garnier BB for Oily/Combo in Light. As a shade comparison maybe NC10? But like I said if you are good at using your fingers in a light layer this will impress you, with a foundation brush this will like the wrong color for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by katdawg1

Great product. I wasn't impressed with the first Garnier BB cream, as I found it too thick, oily, and too dark.
However, this product is completely different. I have very pale skin, and find it difficult to get a foundation to match. The light colour in this BB cream was a great match for my skin.
Coverage was fantastic, despite the watery texture. My pores disappeared and oily patches on the T-zone were gone. This product lasted all day without any need to reapply, or apply blotting powder.
The long thin tube is actually a lot handier to carry in a handbag than the original small chubby tube too.
If you tried the original Garnier BB cream and weren't impressed, I would definitely say to try this. It's absolutely fantastic. I'm using it in place of primer and foundation. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by chafi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really nice overall. Very lightweight, mattifying, look as if I'm not wearing anything on my face, easy to blend, it evens out my skin tone, so I need to go over it with concealer. Amazing oil control after setting it with MAC Blot Powder, which I use for everything, and still have some oil coming through within the hour. Not with this. If your skin is good to begin with give this a try.
Update: broke me out. I think it's the talc

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sandynw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Easy to apply, it does exactly what it says it will. It has given my skin a lovely smooth even glow, I now use it in place of my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After all the hype of the original Garnier BB cream, I was compelled to try it. Sadly, I didn't understand the hype. I liked it but I was a slick mess by the end of the day.

Then, THIS came along.

Amazing product. If I want a sheerer coverage (on a bad skin day, I'll use Estee Lauder Double Wear) or I'm having a day-off from a full face of make-up, I use this product with a dab of concealer. It is quite watery which I found surprising, but a little goes a long way (as with the original Garnier bb).

If you are oily/combo, then dismiss the original and go straight for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by aerobideb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by natalilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first put this BB Cream on I loved it. The original Miracle Skin Perfecter was terrible on my oily skin, so when I found this one I was super excited. It looked lovely, evened out my acne scarring and redness, and it has SPF in. It made me look nice in photos (I was sightseeing with my husband the day I first tried this) and it kept the oilies at bay - lovely even matte skin. 3 hours later, we went to our hotel to check in, and I nearly screamed when I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My face was about 6 shades darker than my neck and BRIGHT ORANGE. Looking at photos from the day my face just gradually got darker and darker. I've had to give this away to a friend, which was a huge shame. If it hadn't oxidized this would have been my HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by treasonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Having tried the Garnier BB cream for normal/dry skin (and being super unimpressed with it), I didn't give this one a second look... However in my local shop they had a tester, and I thought, hey, lets test it out on my hand. Unlike the original one, which seemed almost completely sheer and watery, this one gave pretty full coverage. I'm forever wearing quite high coverage foundations like Vichy and Kryolan, so i wanted something light for day time wear. I thought i'd take a chance on this, but I wasn't expecting much when i purchased it.

However, its surprisingly good, unlike the original... It obviously isn't high coverage, but it does seem to blur out my imperfections without being too sheer. I have dry skin, so I did wonder if this would dry out my skin - however wearing it over moisturiser I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definately wear this for a day out shopping, or for having a day in the house, without worrying about it being too heavy.
It also has SPF 20 in it, which is handy.

It isn't the longest wear foundation, especially over moisturiser, but you can layer it quite easily throughout the day. I do think it would be better for oily skins, however.