Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

Excelent! It is perfect for applying foundation. Smooth touch, great results.

My favorite brush for applying and bending in foundation. Is so insanely soft. Applies foundation evenly and with the coverage results I want.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a MUA with a lot of expensive brushes... I was so surprised to find these £6-£10 brushes totally fabulous!

The quality of the brush is great, it's a pleasure to hold and work with. Really buffs foundation into the skin like no other brush I have and will be repurchasing a couple more because I'm obsessed with this brush. Bravo Sam, they're awesome!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I FINALLY went to the states and entered my very first Ulta (such a dream). I picked up pretty much every single real techniques brush I saw... They were on for buy one get one half off and so this brush came to under 5 dollars. I would pay full price for all of these brushes hands down. They are such good value.
I'm absolutely in love with this brush. It applies foundation so well, its so nice to hold and is very light. Not to mention the whole line is super cute! The width of this brush makes it much easier to apply and buff in foundation, way easier than typical flat foundation brushes. I would recommend this over and over to everyone!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This came out to be a great deal at Ulta and I paid only $5 USD for this brush! I use this brush for liquid foundation. I do own several department store face brushes such as NARS, Sephora and Stila. I use this brush just as much! I recommend this brush, whether you would like a less expensive alternative or wanting to add to your brush stash. I would repurchase.

I have never owned expensive brushes before so it's hard to compare but what I do know is these are really great brushes. They feel great in my skin and never pull on my makeup, I own several of them and only buy these now

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This brush is a very recent purchase for me, I've been waiting for absolutely ages to get my hands on one, as my local Boots store was out of stock for so long, however I have finally got one! First of all, I love Real Techniques brushes in general, I have a the foundation brush, the buffing brush, the stippling brush, the concealer the brush the angled foundation brush, pretty much all the face brushes going! However I am over the moon with the expert face brush. Not only are the brushes excellent quality and cheaply priced, you can also watch the lovely tutorials online, and having seen in many of their videos they use the expert face brush, I was not suprised that it has become my favourite. It is a small, densely packed dome brush, ultra soft and it enables you to push the product onto the face for even coverage with minimal brush marks, unlike other brushes where it tends to look a little streaky. It does leave you with an airbrushed, flawless finish, I was so happy as my foundation looked as though it was completely effortless to apply. I was even complimented on how even and natural it looked. I would definitely recommend this for people who are looking for quality on a budget, because these definitely match up to the high end brushes but are so much more affordable. Would definitely recommend, use on a regular basis and buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a GREAT brush for the budget conscious. I can't believe it was so cheap. I bought mine at i-herb and after using coupons I only paid US$8+ for it together with international shipping. (Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated to them) I have tested this with both liquid and powder foundations and it works pretty well; foundation goes on smoothly and there are a few brush streaks but they can be blended out quickly.

This is very similar to Sephora's Pro Flawless Airbrush #56. The similarities: Both are foundation brushes with short, synthetic hair, cut so that the brush has a rounded shape. The differences: RT's brush is slightly softer and its bristles seem to be more densely packed. Also, it has a shorter and thicker handle. Which one do I prefer? RT, because I feel that the denser bristles help me to apply and blend out foundation more quickly as opposed to Sephora's.

This is a verrrry good buy...and it really proves that good quality products need not cost the earth. Although my #1 fave foundation brush is still Sigma's F80, I do like this RT brush very much and will use it regularly. Thumbs up for a great product.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been looking for a good foundation brush for a while, and I'm definitely going to be sticking with this one! The bristles are quite dense, so its great for blending and it really buffs in lines and streaks without taking away coverage. The brush is a bit small, but it can be at an advantage to get in the smaller areas of the face such as the bridge of the nose and temples. I also find that it works pretty well to blend in concealers with more of a thicker formula.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this brush! I've always have had a hard time finding the right liquid foundation brush. I would use that basic one but I hated it. I tried those beauty sponge things and that sucked. The sponge took more foundation than my face did. There are so many brushes I saw but they were majorly expensive. Then I finally got off my lazy butt and actually looked the price up on this brush and I was so happy. It was in my budget and easy to get. I personally don't like the store its sold at but I HAD to get that brush. I would not buy any other makeup brush. This brush blends your liquid foundation beautifully. Its so nice and soft. It's not stiff or too soft which is a good thing! The packaging isn't special, I mean it just comes in a hard plastic box. I would recommend to all!

Popular Makeup Brushes