December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Amazing brush! Great for application of liquid or creme foundations for that flawless and airbrush look! I bought two of these brushes at UTLA with a coupon and ended up getting them for $10.79 for both. I absolutely love them. I didnt give it a 5/5 because one of the brushes is slightly shedding. Not a lot of shedding, but a few hairs here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

OMG I LOVE THIS BRUSH! on days that i don't use my sigma f80 brush i use this to apply liquid foundation! i use this to apply my highlight and i just LOVE IT. i love the way it blends my foundation and everything about this brush is great . and i love the fact that its synthetic so yeah, its really really soft and easy to wash and dries quickly:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 10:31:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

I am greatly impressed with this brush. It is synthetic and works fantasicly with liquid foundation. It has a nicer width too more than other foundation brushes, more oval. It is thicker than my sephora 56 airbrush foundation brush and I think that makes this brush actually work much better. The price of this brush is inexpensive and it produces a wonderful finish with different types of foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pshopper1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush 2 weeks ago and haven't put it down since.
It produces a flawless finish with every foundation, just love it and have recommended it to everyone. My fav brush so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lalaapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush soooo much! It gives such a flawless finish to my foundation, even the drier ones, and it's just so quick! I have the stippling brush as well and although I really like that one for my foundation too, I regularly pick this one instead, as it takes about 2 minutes to buff my foundation in so well that my I look like I'm wearing hardly any foundation.
edit: I also use this with my bronzer and my cream blushes. This is sucha great multitasker!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this brush with my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and it gives a perfect, buffed airbrushed look. It spreads just the right amount of product!
EDIT: I do find that this brush sheds the slightest bit. I'll find one of two hairs on my face after every few uses, causing me to take this from a 5-lipstick to a 4-lipstick rating.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ohshizzitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush about a week ago, and I have been in love ever since. I went out and got it because I had been trying a new foundation that I loved, but the brushes I already owned weren't giving me the application that I wanted, so I went to youtube and I saw some videos of people using the foundation with this brush and I loved the results. I loved it so much that a couple days ago I ordered two other brushes from the line, the blush brush and the fine liner brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a confession to make. I have never used any kind of foundation brush to apply my makeup. I have always used either a little wedge sponge or my fingers. I don't use much foundation just a few drops on my cheeks forehead and chin. But I heard so much about Sam Chapman's brushes and decided to buy this expert face brush.

This has been a revelation! This brush is very dense and helps my foundation go on smoothly. I also have very dry, sensitive skin with mild rosacea, so I was nervous that the brush might irritate. It is so soft on my face! The real wonder is the finish I get on my skin. I have been fortunate all my life to have good skin, but using this brush makes my skin look flawless! I get great coverage and a gorgeous finish. I am not crazy about synthetic brushes, but this one is so well made. Great quality! The brush takes some effort to clean. The product just sinks right into the dense bristles. But it holds its shape well. I have had no shedding at all. Needless to say, I am thrilled with the results! Using a face brush can be a good thing! It's never too late to learn new and better ways to apply makeup. I was so pleased that I bought the starter kit for eyes. I had similar great results. These brushes are a keeper!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

On a day where I feel like I need more coverage, this brush is perfect. It is really soft and spreads my tinted moisturizer or foundation quite beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by cadabeijos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is an AMAZING inexpensive buy. I've been looking to replace my ELF flat top brushes for liquid foundation application, and heard all the rave reviews on this, so decided to order it. It's a great brush, dries within a few hours of washing (vs. my ELF's and Sonia Kashuk flat top, which take 1-2 days to dry), and is able to easily get into spots like under the eyes and around the nose easily. Love this!