October 21, 2014 | 2065 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by annanguyen1988

Love.love.love.
Works so well with my foundation ( macs studio fix fluid). Gives an amazing flawless look! Great price for such an amazing brush!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Hasu

I WOULD HAPPILY BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN.

I used it with my Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation and you guys know that stuff is pretty thick.
This brush buffs in foundation so well! I'm in love with this brush!
When I first bought it I didn't have high expectations for it until I used it. I recommend this brush to all of you guys in need of a great liquid foundation brush that buffs in foundation like no other, its dirt cheap too and leaves your skin looking flawless! A++++

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ivamt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the reviews for this brush.I was so impressed.The brush is very soooooft :-))).
I just placed an IHerb order and received $10 off with this coupon code so I thought Iíd share. The code is: CGJ842
IHerb also has FREE SHIPPING for any order of $20. How cool is that
No shipping plus save $10. You canít beat that. I love a good deal.
good luck...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Oh WOW. This is seriously the BEST brush for applying liquid foundation. I have tried a lot of them (MAC, Bobbi Brown, Sigma, Daniel Sandler's), trust me, but none of the others can work as well. It is just dense enough to provide fantastic coverage, and it is made of synthetic hair so it is easier to clean. The price is totally reasonable. I have recommended my friends to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really impressed with this brush. It does what it says on the box. No giggery higgery to get it to work for me. The bristles are not scratchy at all, I was able to use this straight away without having to wash first. although when I washed it it dried to its original shape with no interference. I use it to buff in my full coverage foundation/concealer in just a few places over of face and this brush make short work of it. It also transfers most of the product to your face and not in the brush. I am so impressed that I want the rest of the gold set.
Only gripes are the look of the handle, the shape of handle. Also that I need a lighter hand when blending with this.... But that is my technique issue.
I have bought others for friends, so they can also share the love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic brush, really nice for my foundation. It is softer than my Sigma Sigmax Kabukis and is narrower which means that I can get into those hard to reach places and buff my foundation in fully, it leaves a flawless finish. It is great with my Becca foundation stick. It would also be great for concealer under the eyes, but I use the deluxe crease brush for that. I just wish the handle wasn't so wide, because it doesn't fit into my cosmetics organiser! I have this problem with all my buffing brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Ritarella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect brush for liquid foundation, nothing to add to this, really! It's just sad that my best brush is the one that looks the cheapest on the outside. I'd make it a little more sophisticated if I were Sam ;-)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 9:09:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this brush but I find it too dense to buff in on my face (for that I use the buffing brush). Instead, I use this to pat my undereye concealer in place. Using this blends it in perfectly without compromising the coverage since this pats it in place rather than forcing it to sink into your skin. I find that my concealer also lasts longer when I do this compared to with other less dense brushes and tools.The shape is very unique. But I think I'd get more use from it if it weren't so dense. (which isn't that all bad) :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favourite brush! It's perfect for applying liquid and cream compact foundations and BB creams.
The bristles are incredibly dense and ultra-soft on the skin. The handle is lightweight, attractive and feels good in the hand. It's also the right length, so you won't clonk the mirror when using it (- unlike its Coastal Scents cousin, which is way too long and risks mirror cracking!)
Would I buy it again? I already did! I have two, as I could not be without this little gem. Highly recommended.
FYI, the cheapest place to buy Real Techniques brushes I have found is iHerb.com. You can use the discount coupon code ODU799 to get 5% or 10% off (I forget which) and they have cheap international shipping. Awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by cat1201

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a brilliant brush and I'd recommend it to anyone to try... in the UK it costs £8.99 and is a bargain compared to other face brushes of the same quality. It is really dense which is great for buffing in foundation, which is the only way I use it but I imagine it being good for powders too. The only thing I'd change is the fact that the brush is quite flat and instead I wish it took more of a round shape. But for the price you really can't go wrong, and after using this I definitely want to try more Real Techniques brushes. I have used a MAC 130 for years to apply my foundation and have even replaced it with this brush.