July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love these! I got this in Candy Coral & it's PERFECT for my skin tone, it doesn't look too rosy. They literally bounce & I definetly recommend checking them out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC-27, with warm undertones. I purchased Peach Satin. Don't let the bright color in the container scare you! On the skin, it looks great and blends easily. The blush wears like iron. I'm going to get another color soon. Nice product. The appearance on the skin reminds me of MUF Aqua Creams.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these! I searched forever and when I finally found it at Ulta I picked up Peach Satin. I love the packaging because the dream mousse blush is in a jar and when you get low you have to dig it out! Has great color payoff and lasts for hours! Easy to blend, love it!! I use this everyday, and Peach Satin is very pigmented and pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

so sheer. i bought rose petal because it looked similar to an ulta blush that i am obsessed with. when you try to pick up the product it just moves around, it doesnt go on your finger. i would reccomend checking out the darker colors for a more natural, less pigmented look. also doesnt wear very long either. i suggest NYX cream blushes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So i didnt purchase this product, THANK GOD!!!! I was really excited to try these so I went to my local walmart and they were almost all sold out. There was about four of them left. There was pink frosting, a wine colored one ( i don't recall the name), and this other peach one which i also dont remember the name. well, anyways i grabbed two, the peach colored one and the pinkfrosting. I was in line waiting to pay for these but decided that I should try and "sneakily" open one of them. So I did and to my surprise was very disappointed. I pressed and pressed on them and got hardly any color payoff on my finger. i did this repeatedly and tried some on my hand and the were pretty bad in my opinion. The color payoff is just horrible in my opinion. But other than that the only nice thing about them is thAT they are actually bouncy. But I dont recommend these because of the bad pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Fabulous for fair skin. I wasn't really sold on the gimmick until I read the reviews on here, but I'm glad I bought into it. ;) The Hot Tamale color is my favorite, I think, and I also love the lightest pink one for just a teeny tiny natural flush. Texture is nice, too - kinda slippery compared to other creams I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by mebeagray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I found these at my Walgreens and bought 4! I wasted money needless to say. I got coffee cake, orchid hush, fresh pink , & pink frosting. The minute I touched them I adored the texture but all 4 of mine just had a major air bubble underneath the top. I've tried every way to put these on my face and I get barely any color payoff. They move all over the pan. Mine will be going to my 4 year olds inspiring collection. Lol. These are. It for women who like colored cheeks! Stay away lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Iused this for the first time today and was surprised to like it. I didn't want to apply it with my fingers, in fear that it would move or wipe off my foundation, so I applied it with a brush and it worked surprisingly well. I got Candy Coral and think it's beautiful. These blushes are slightly gimmicky but functional enough to work with. UPDATE: I adore these ever since I started using a stippling brush to apply. I've never cared for cream blushes because they mess up the rest of your makeup, but since using a stippling brush, I don't get that, plus these make you glow more than a powder blush and the colors available are gorgeous; I have them all!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 9:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Concept is unique, literally bouncy springy texture, something I've never seen before but Orchid Hush didn't show up on my NC30-35 skin. I had to dig my fingers to get some product on and it didn't go smoothly on my skin. I heard that Hot Tamale and Plum Wine are definitely more pigmented but I rather not waste another $8

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by IcyPink15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product seemed great in theory, but it is hard to apply. The blush moves all around the container and does not stick to a makeup brush, your finger, and does not apply well to skin. Returning one and buying something else. I want the mousse blushes back! ASAP!