October 25, 2014 | 1661 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

MEH. the texture was super fun and nothing i've ever seen before, kind of felt like a marshmallow or something - and i really wanted to like it, seeing as it's a budget product and there were some really nice glowy but NOT SPARKLY shades (a bit rare in the drugstores nowadays)... while it's okay it has the same problem that the maybelline mousse blushes had - feels nice going on, but sheer and doesn't last. lasts a bit longer with a primer underneath, but i think i'll just stick with my NARS and bobbi brown blushes for my staples. it's an okay product - good for younger girls who are starting out in makeup and want some fresh shades for a few bucks, as it's pretty mild in pigmentation and youthful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've seen a lot of reviews of this product on YouTube and at this point I have to disagree with most of them. Most gurus say that they're too sheer and the consistency is too strange, but I find them to be perfect pigmentation and are soooo interesting in texture. For my NC25 skintone, the pigmentation is great. They're also very easy to blend and build up. I only have two colors (Rose Petal and Peach Satin (I think??)) and they're fantastic. Definitely underrated in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Hot Tamale. I have no complaints! The color is bright and lovely on my skin but not over the top like it looks in the pan. Application smooth and easy to blend. It lasted throughout my work day without fading.

Will be purchasing a few more colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Orchid Hush has almost zero pigmentation (and I'm very pale) but Hot Tamale is nice. It reminds me of Tarte Natural cheek stain or old school Benetint - a dark rosy flush that looks healthy and natural with a light hand. The "bounce" is a cute concept, best applied with fingers, and I like the lack of glitter (why I stayed away from the mousse blush), but I'm not that tempted to try any other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by misszoeyf

I actually really like this blush, contrary to other reviewers! I purchased Orchid Hush and Candy Coral. Let me say, Orchid Hush you definitely have to use a bit more. I like to use just my pointer and middle finger to apply and find it's perfect. Candy Coral, wow pigmentation. Really bright, and if you're fair skinned be careful, you can easily put too much on. The texture is neat, I have yet to apply them with a brush but I haven't seen foundation issue when I apply them with my fingers, I use Photo Ready. I plan on purchasing the plum color next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perhaps the only blushes I will ever use. What I like about these blushes is the sheer pigmentation - If you like super-pigmented blushes, this might not be for you. However, I do not like a whole lot of pink on my cheeks, if any at all, so I like a very sheer amount of product. I have this in Rose Petal and it a nice light rosy shade.

The blush feels interesting... at first it can be bouncy and a bit squishy, but after a while it can melt into a cream and cease bouncing. Lol.

I like this product mostly because it has a way of melting into the skin in a way powder blushes just can't (which is why this looks WAY more natural than powder!) If you get the right shade, it can look like a natural flush of color more than any other blush I've tried! I love these for a sheer natural look. Will def. repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Once I got past the very cheezy name, I picked this up in one of the coral shades. I applied it with my fingers and was pleasantly surprised. The texture isn't too creamy...feels like a mousse foundation.
I have light skin so the pigment was just fine. I liked that it didn't sink into my pours nor did it absorb into my skin.
For those of you gals who tan, I would be concerned that it could have too little pigment to give you much impact.
Overall, this is a nice little product to keep in your purse for whenever you need a little "pick-me-up."

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by lovelixir

I was intrigued by the concept of this blush, plus they all look so cute, so I decided to try a neutral shade (Coffee Cake) that I don't already have in my collection. This blush is really easy to apply, which I like because I don't have to dirty a brush. The colour payoff is very sheer, I need about 4 swipes to see some colour on my cheeks. It also doesn't last very long, maybe a few hours at best. I love the concept of this blush and how easy it is to use, but I don't think I'd buy again unless they change the formula and make them more pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by kaylaax3

I love these! I got this in Candy Coral & it's PERFECT for my skin tone, it doesn't look too rosy. They literally bounce & I definetly recommend checking them out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Avg_Jane

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC-27, with warm undertones. I purchased Peach Satin. Don't let the bright color in the container scare you! On the skin, it looks great and blends easily. The blush wears like iron. I'm going to get another color soon. Nice product. The appearance on the skin reminds me of MUF Aqua Creams.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No