October 25, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews here, I have finally bought this mascara by Jordana. A helpful Walgreens Cosmetics Manager mentioned that after a month of use or so, to warm it up by letting the bottom part of the package sit in a short glass of warm (not boiling) water for a bit while you are in the shower or whatever... and wow if that isn't the niftiest trick. It goes on like butter. it really is a thick, rich, glossy, volumizing mascara. Did I mention it was $2.99, how can you pass that up??

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It can be clumpy but you have to know how to work with it. I mean for 3 bucks you can't beat that! It gives you the perfect volume and perfect a curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Price aside, this is the BEST mascara I have ever used. I get amazing volume and length, which is important for me since my lashes are short and droopy. I experience no flakes, no drooping, nothing. It would be different if this was just an okay mascara but super cheap. It's a super cheap mascara with high-end performance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A $3 mascara that isn't junk? Can it be? Oh yes. This mascara is fantastic! I've tried every brand from high end to drug store and this leaves them all in the dust. In terms of length, it's outstanding. I have very short lashes, but with this mascara they hit the ceiling...well, not really, but you get my point. My one complaint is that they tend to clump, but I started to using Wet 'n' Wild Clinical Mascara as a primer and the result are lashes that are defined and fabulously false looking. Another plus? It doesn't smudge! I always have issues with wearing mascara on my lower las line. My eyes get watery throughout the day and even waterproof mascaras have given me the dreaded racoon eye. Not this one. And it's ridiculously cheap. Combined with the WnW mascara they're under $10, why didn't I try this sooner?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by KLovesMac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great mascara! I am a mascara junkie, using everything from high-end to drugstore. This one is absolutely comparable to the expensive department store mascaras that run up to $30. I picked this up for $2.99 at Walgreens, and WOW! It makes my lashes jet black, long, lush, and fringed. I apply 3 coats and my lashes look bold and like I am wearing falsies. For the price and quality, I definitely suggest picking this up! I rated this a 4 out of 5 because it can get a bit clumpy, but nothing too extreme. This mascara is a great value and the quality is superb - I just wish it was more readily available in more stores (I have only seen it at Walgreens and Kmart).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Mcressy

I am rating this a 4 only because I don't believe it to be my HG (yet). I have been using it for a week and I have received a few compliments. I like its rich color and I find that it lengethens better than it volumizes. It does the job quick. I find myself doing less swipes than any other mascara I've tried. The consistency of the formula is a nice balance. Who cares about quality, except that its sealed right! It hold my curl all day and it doesn't flake. I am accustomed to reapplying mascara in the evening to give my lashes a fresh look, but I haven't had to do that with this. I will give it a 5 only when I realize I love it for what it is and not it's cheap price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have very mixed feelings about this mascara.

When its brand new, it works amazing with my lashes, separating, volumizing, darkening and thickening! Wow. A few weeks later this gets gloopy, sticky and very weird so this to me has a rather short shelf life.

I will say this stuff is pretty amazing for the price $3 compared to HE mascaras which can start at $20-

For drugstore mascara's this is my favorite and will continue to use it, just pitch it after a month or so.

4 stars!

Update 1/2013- I have a true love hate relationship with this mascara, one time it performs beautifully and the other looks like SHIT! Y U DO THIS TO ME MASCARA , YYYYYY ? lol Either way for its price, I cant complain, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by jackieginarea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a total mascara junkie and have used EVERY mascara on the planent in my 30 plus years of wearing mascara.. This includes all the high end brands such as Lancome, Dior and Channel. Also includes all the drugstore brands like Cover Girl, Loreal and all of the middle-of-the road mascaras too like Benefit, Urban Decay and Smashbox. Also, I have tried Jordana ONLY because of the great reviews. MY GOD - this mascara is FANTASTIC! Right now, I have Urban Decay Big Fatty, Diorshowand Make up Forver Smoky Lash that I switch back and forth every day. Guess which one I have used all week? Yep, Jordana!!!! This puts the $30 mascaras to shame and shuts them down. THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING!!!!!! Here is the thing though, yes, it CAN most definately clump, but you have to know what you are doing to avoid the clumps. If you put it on right, they will not clump. If you wiggle back and forth and put your layers on slowly, you will be amazed. This makes your lashes long and thick and ink black. It is very dramatic, I think similar to Lancome Hypnose. Diorshow is not as thick as this. Diorshow makes them long, but not thick. Jordana is both. I urge you to invest ($3.00!!!!!) in this stuff. You will be dumfounded that it works like a dream and it is practically free. I could literally buy TEN tubes for the one I paid for. Crazy. Hard to believe something this cheap could blow all the heavyweights out of the water, but it does, it really does.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Initially when I wrote a review for this product I didn't like this. I tried it again and I am in loveeee. I think I was just having a bad eyelash day the first time I tried it (sometimes I have those day when my lashes just don't want to cooperate!) because every time since then that I have tried it I've liked it. It coats my eyelashes perfectly and makes them dramatic, curly and dark. It gives the dramatic look of lets say 2 coats of Loreal Voluminous with only one swipe and it's not clumpy either. Doesn't give me flakes throughout the day. I highly recommend this product for those who like their lashes to be intense. For people who like to switch between a natural look and a dramatic look with one mascara, skip this. You get "pow in your face" and nothing less. So i use this for days I want to look extra made up. Love it ..awesome price too!! The only problem I found was the part that pulls excess product off the mascara wand keeps coming off the tube, which is a pain to try to push it back on without making a mess. It is not really fair to harp on them about their packaging since the product is so cheap, but since that is a really annoying factor I did lower the rating a little. Other than that this product is perfection in my "eyes" ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by kittykat1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this on the recommendation of a Youtuber who loved it and I have been using it for about a month. So far, I am happy with it. I normally like black/brown in mascara and this is black, but it is not a harsh black on me, as some can look. I like the not too wet/not too dry formula and that I can get a coat on pretty quickly. I like the brush being smaller as and it's very easy to get to all lashes as well as my lower ones. No more BIG brushes for me, I like this one a lot! I find that building it can be just a tad tricky as it can get a little clumpy, but using a lash brush can help with that. The performance for the price cannot be beat in my mind, and I plan on getting some backups on this, as I can so far only find it in K-mart in my area, although I have heard that Walgreens carries it. Give it try, I think you will like it!