Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

I'm SUPER impressed with this. Amazing coverage - especially for a drugstore product. I put 2 layers of this concealer on my under eyes, and the dark circles completely disappeared. Plus, it wasn't even cakey. Love! <3

Update: I still like this concealer, but unfortunately I've found that it creases TERRIBLE on me :( It looks awful within minutes - even with a primer & powder!

on 6/28/2013 2:24:00 PM

I had previously purchased MUFE's full cover concealer, ran out, and wanted a cheaper alternative so I picked this up at Walmart for about $6. I was so happy that it was made in the USA and not China like most cheaper makeup brands. The first time I tried it I loved it, it was very similar to MUFE's version but it was a bit creamier, which didn't bother me. I was ecstatic that I found this for such a cheap price compared to the other one and I really thought this would be my new favorite concealer. However, the next day when I went to use it again, it was so so so watery. I tried shaking it but it was too thick and the consistency didn't change. Ever since it's been way too watery to use, nothing like how it was the first time. I don't know what to do to fix it other than squeezing it all out into a container but I'm scared that that would dry it up. Overall I'm very disappointed that the company would manufacture a product with such poor quality standards and I plan on emailing them to request a refund.

on 6/24/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff just looks flaky and pale no matter what. Tge coverage is not maximum, by any means. I just do not like this!

on 6/23/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Overall - 4
Price - $6 At Walmart
Packaging - 5 (:

I'm a sophomore and oh boy I found my HG concealer. I have mild acne, and it really isn't all too bad, but when I'm stressed out or sleep a night with makeup, I flare up and I haven't found a concealer to cover it all up. I have used concealers that crease by 12 pm, or get patchy or dry up and make my acne more noticeable. My friend with normal/dry skin told me to try this out and I was desperate so Iwent to Walmart and was annoyed at how there is only THREE shades. I'm an NC40-42. I picked up Tan and thank God it's yellow based, but it is way too light. But I used this under my foundation and it looks pretty good! It covers up any redness and screaming fresh pimples. I use this over my foundation under my eyes for some highlight and it can be cakey, and a little goes a long way! I really wish there was a larger color selection. The packaging is so adorable, I love it!

This tube is going to last me a year or longer hopefully! I don't use makeup everyday, especially since it's summer, I've been going barefaced to the mall, etc. AHh, I have courage. Well anyways, I highly recommend this(:

on 6/23/2013 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily acne prone skin and a lot of hyperpigmentation on my cheeks, chin, and a little on my forehead. I heard about this concealer being compared to the Kat Von D concealer so I thought I might give it a try for only $6! The shade matched me perfectly but it was a little to heavy and artificial looking. I did like how it covered most of my acne scars but after 2 days of using it I broke out in horrible cystic acne. I stopped using and decided to use it again. The cystic acne came once again. I won't use this on my face but I will use for under my eyes. After I'm done with it I won't be repurchasing.

on 6/22/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. If has amazing coverage and blends well. It will even cover tattoos! Yes, yes I will definitely buy it again!
Becuse it is thicker you don't need much. The bottle will last you a lonngg time!

on 6/22/2013 11:30:00 AM

BEST concealer I have ever used. Covers so well, no other concealer even compares to this. Please never stop selling this!

Amazing product, does what it claims. I can cover my tattoos completely, as well as cover facial imperfections with little effort.

Thick and creamy, fairly blendable.

It would've received five lippies but it can feel a bit greasy or oily.

on 6/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This goes on like thick paste, so disgusting. I tried thinning it with MAC Fix + and using only a very small amount, but it ended up looking so thick and cakey and unnatural under my eyes. Do not purchase.

on 6/15/2013 5:38:00 AM

This has got to be the BEST concealer I've ever tried. It works well with spot concealing, under eye area, and scarring. Some people say it doesnt work for them under their eyes because it tends to cake up but not necessarily, I've been using it for almost a year now under my eyes & its all in the way u apply it! Very long lasting, great for school!