Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 9/28/2012 6:46:00 PM

I bought and tried this a year or so ago and hated it-- but I revisited it within the past few weeks and my opinion has completely changed, I was applying it all wrong! Anyways....

Color match is nice for me, I understand that particularly fair people have trouble, but to me it seems like the color range is okay.

When I first tried this, I applied with a brush and it felt very tacky. I use my fingers now, and it blends beautifully.

I love the coverage. I hate using concealer, and I don't have to use it with this. I have dark Undereye circles, but the rest of my skin is fine. This evens out my skin and covers my circles pretty well. It has a matte finish, but it has a really light, moisturizing feel. It's not heavy unless you put on a ton.

It's smooth and smells great. Packaging is great for travel. It's the right price ($7 at my local drug store).

on 9/28/2012 10:54:00 AM

I cant believe it took me this long to review! I used to be a hardcore ELDW wearer but after years of covering up my problem skin, I started to wonder if it were a vicious cycle (wearing MU to cover acne, MU actually causing acne). So I wanted to try something a little lighter but still long lasting. The colors do NOT look anything like they do in the bottle. I am a NC-15 or 20 (I'm in between a tan) and I wear soft beige. I love that it feels lighter than DW but has nice coverage to it also. The color is perfect! It does get shiny quicker than DW but nothing a little blot wont cure. The best part is that it does not break me out at all! My skin has never looked better. Plus, the price is so good, you have nothing to lose!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my go-to foundation for a flawless face. I wear this usually during night out events or for date night I am the lightest shade, Ivory. Every time I wear this product, I get so many compliments on how nice my skin is. Perfect night time foundation, it has no SPF and compliments well in pictures. Will repurchase forever! Price is perfect, about 4.99 at Harmon stores and 6.99 at CVS so even at 7 bucks, it is a cheap foundation with a great, full coverage finish.

I bought this foundation in Ivory, and it is amazing!
I have always been terrified of using liquid foundations, afraid they wouldn't match my fair skin.
But this is perfect! I got the lightest shade Ivory, and it is all I need to wear. It blends well, covers it all, and feels silky smooth!
It may feel a little bit greasy on some people, but a light dusting of powder keeps it lasting.

I am so happy about purchasing this product for $17 AUS, it will be perfect to wear to school and even my makeup-know-it-all sister approves!
I will definantly recommend it to my friends, and buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This foundation looks amazing when I first put it on, but for some weird reason it turns ghost like after a few hours in me! This has seriously never happened to me with any foundation. I'm pretty sure I have the right color. I'm an NC20-25 and 200 Soft Beige was a good match for me. I don't set this foundation and seeing that it gives full coverage, I don't wear concealer on top because it does cover up any blemishes I may have. I've tried everything with this foundation--even just using it as a concealer, unfortunately it still goes white. Maybe I got a dud? I don't know but I don't thin I'll be repurchasing this. :(

on 9/22/2012 7:41:00 PM

Ok. So. I heard about this product about a month ago and I've gotten really good reviews from it so I decided to buy it a couple days after; just to try it out. Actually, I bought it thinking I was going to fall head over heels for it! So, literally right after buying it, I applied to my face with my fingers (both clean of course!) and I've got to admit, I liked it! I thought it was nice, the coverage was ok, making my face look not as tomato-like as it is while also covering some of my pimples. But, as time passed, my face was starting to look a bit...gross. Like, nasty gross. I thought it turned out that way because I applied it with my fingers so I didn't think much of it. The next day I tried it again, only this time I used a foundation brush. I felt that it didn't look and feel the same way as it did yesterday but, whatever, it has good reviews, right? After that day, my face was looking gross again. Washed it off and decided that I was doing something wrong, AGAIN. After trying numerous times that week using different application processes I saw something on my face. What was it you ask? A big. Fat. Juicy. Pimple. Sorry for the visual people but, honestly! My face broke out reallyyy bad! Even my sister and mom noticed this and said it was because of the foundation. I was reluctant to believe this because, dude, look at the reviews! So, being the firm believer I am, I tried it once again. My face didn't get any better so...yeah. I threw that horrid thing OUT! Sorry Rimmel! (: Wait, I'm NOT sorry! Thing broke me out so bad, I refuse to give you an apology!
OH. Before I forget, let's talk about packaging and price and what not.
-Price; Ok. Not bad. It's as cheap as everyone says, very nice :D.
-Packaging; So, when I was at CVS almost all of these things were GONE. (This led me to believe that it was the bomb) The ones that were still there were either used or gross BUT I searched all the way in the back of the rack and found a new one! ...anyway. I don't like tubes, at all. I find them gross lol. But, I don't really mind that much as long as the thing is clean.
-Overall Rating; Okok, the overall rating I gave it was!...1 LIP THING! :D.
-Would I buy this again? Heck. No. (:
(To those who like to product and those who are trying to...try it (lol) don't let this review be a downer to you! It's your own opinion, but, I warned you!)

on 9/19/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

After reading amazing reviews about this product, I was really looking forward to trying this out.
Well first off, it spelled exactly like Rimmel London Match Perfection. It also applied similar to Match Perfection, it was moisturizing.
However, it did NOT last on my super oily skin. If this product's claims were different, I would definitely write a more positive review, but as for longevity, its a HELL NO.

ALTHOUGH, I can definitely see this being the perfect long lasting, non cakey, moisturizing foundation for the love dry skin ladies:)

on 9/14/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I read a lot of good reviews on this foundation, so I decided to try it out. It was horrible for me, it left my skin feeling and looking dry. I tried the lightest shade, and it was to light, bought one shade darker and it was too dark, mixed the two, nope didn't work. I gave it plenty of tries, using different primers, no primer, different setting powders and sprays i use regularly, and even the product by itself, and nothing worked! Overall, for me, it was a waste of money because i lost the receipt.

on 9/9/2012 6:29:00 AM

Oh wow!! I wasn't even looking for a foundation, but out of the corner of my eye I spotted these and something said, 'Perfect skin tone match!!' I selected two close shades but went with 200 soft beige. This stuff is incredible!! I use a thin layer almost all over. It offers me full coverage (even though I have great skin that just needs a little evening out) and it creates a great base for other makeup to cling to!! I love to add my concealer on top of this because the foundation grabs it and I don't have to use as much. It says it has an 'aqua primer' in it, and I believe it!! I don't always use liquid foundation, but it's nice to play sometimes :) I really love this!!! I will continue to buy over and over!! I am really pleased that a random impulse buy could be so awesome. I only have one other Rimmel cosmetic, a lipliner which I also like.. I think I will check out other products by them tomorrow!!!

on 8/31/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good quality foundation for the price. Leaves a somewhat grey cast so it seems to be much darker then it turns out to be. Has to be worked quickly, so better to moisten it up (to keep the good coverage) or mix it with the face cream. I use it to correct some foundations that are too light, but I won't buy it again. It does look like a cheap foundation, although a decent one.
Edit: Well, I might buy it again after all, given it is great for making tinted moisturizer!