Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 8/5/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I mainly used MAC prolongwear and Estee Lauder double wear before randomly trying this foundation a couple months ago. Now I only use this foundation in shade 202 (for ref I am mac nc30 or tawny in dw). It has been a very hot and humid summer and this lasts from early morning to late evening. I do blot and powder a couple times throughout the day which is fine because the coverage stays very nicely. I found this on sale for $6 at Shoppers and notice it goes on sale quite often, can't get any cheaper than that and the colour matches my skin tone way better than any other foundation I have tried. The packaging may not be anything fancy but its definitely worth trying if you like longwear foundation and have oily skin like me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Great long wearing foundation. I wish there was a bigger color selection, because the lightest shade is slightly too dark for me. This foundation is very moisturizing, and in my opinion looks less cakey than colorstay. It does feel tacky for a few minutes after,until it thoroughly sinks into the skin. This foundation also seems to get the most compliments. Its cheap, and the bottle is designed well (squeeze tube). Im on my second bottle and I will continue repurchasing.

Honestly this product gave me cons and pros.
Pros: Light-medium coverage, just what my skin needs. Big variety of colors.
Cons: Made my face break out and red. Bad packaging, not the best. If applied in wrong way may make face look cakey.
All in all be careful try out this product first, because there might be some problems with allergies. Other than that good price and good product, just not for me.

on 7/31/2012 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product for the price is amzazing it looks great on :) full covararge not to greesy i hardly use any makeup foundation that's from a drug store i ussually use ester lauder,chanenl ext this is the only one i would recomend so far for cheap foundations so yeah try it go for it and if you dont like it it's cheap azz anyways i dont think it would go well with pale skin tho coz the colours are quite dark .

on 7/30/2012 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this product and didn't like it, found the consistency quite thick and hard to apply (you have to apply it quite fast as it dries) BUT then I bought my mac 187 brush and tried the foundation again and its actually really nice and lasts for ages. Great for oily skin :) I would buy again if I was stuck.

on 7/30/2012 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I did not like this foundation what so ever, if you have light or pale skin this is not a good foundation!

on 7/29/2012 4:24:00 AM

This is a pretty good foundation, but not really everyday material, I don't know, it just felt way too heavy and also there are very few color selections, the lightest color turned out to be abit too dark for me! The price how ever is super cheap!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is a pretty decent foundation...for less than $7! I am a touch darker than NW25, and 201 Classic Beige is a perfect match for my coloring. (So 201 is just a little darker than NW25.) The texture and application are smooth, and no real scent that I noticed. I would say this is a medium buildable coverage. I sheer it out a little bit blending with a little moisturizer. My skin is definitely on the dry side, with the occasional end of day t-zone shiney. This product comes in a squeeze tube-I prefer that over bottles or jars. My only complaint is with most "drugstore" items there are no testers, so it is a stab in the dark sort of to find the right shade. This is by no means earth-shattering, but it is a good foundation at the price point. I got a decent full day wear-time. (I do expect the claim of 25 hours is stretching it considerably-and who would want to wear the same application of foundation for 25 hours anyhow?) If you want a decent foundation at a sub-$10 price point and have drier skin, this product is definitely worth considering.

on 7/22/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I just got this, and so far I really like this. I have this in 100 ivory which is a little lighter then my skin, but I actually like my foundation a little lighter, and then to darken around the edges with bronzer. This provides more coverage then my other foundation (Dream Nude Airfoam) which is great but I wanted something with a little more coverage when I'm breaking out. =( I'll update on how it wears.

EDIT: Switching to a five star rating! By itself it lasts pretty well, but my nose looks like a smeared clear lipglass on it by the end of the day, and more noticeable zit started to peek through. Thats pretty much what I expected. But! With a decent setting powder, this lasted perfectly all day. Very very happy with this foundation.

on 7/18/2012 7:38:00 AM

Matt finish, Excellent coverage, Cheap price, Perfect for my yellow undertone.

I live in Australia and everything is so damn expensive.
it's so hard to find a good quality foundation that's under $25...
and this was only $15!! and i've heard a lot of great things about this + my bourjois healthy mix foundation was running out.
so i decided to go for it and im still very happy with my choice :)

i guess this could look cakey on some people but with the right amount and the right method, you could easily avoid it. This is a great foundation! hooray!!