July 28, 2014 | 1867 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by kaelif

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I have seen such an improvement in my skin since I started using it, even when I'm not wearing makeup. It has evened out my skin tone drastically! As far as coverage goes, it's the perfect happy medium between a foundation and a tinted moisturizer. I've got big pores, this doesn't hide them as well as a regular primer but it also doesn't emphasize them like the majority of foundations I've tried. I live in Florida, so I am hot and sweaty and pink in the face the majority of the time and this stuff does a great job of staying on through the sweat and keeping the redness at bay. When it first comes out of the bottle it looks kind of gray, but once you blend it in and let it sit on your face a minute that goes away. But I am really pale, so I don't know how it would work for someone with darker skin. I'm pretty hard to please when it comes to foundation-type products, I haven't bought the same one twice in a row like... ever... but with this I've finally landed on something I want to stick with!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream. I bought this and the gold label, and I use this on days where my skin is feeling oily, alternating with the gold label. It smooths my skin and is an excellent base/primer for full makeup, and is a one step for days I am not feeling like doing a whole lot with my face. It evens out my skin tone, and reduces redness on my cheeks and covers under eye dark circles when I am tired from being up with kidlets at night or my allergies are acting up. I am giving it a 4 out of 5 only because I can't use it every day, it changes my skin type when I use it to the point where it gets drier the day after.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Darah168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB Cream that I purchased. I started using this since Nov 2010. I love the consistency of this product, its not too thick and not runny. It easily blend in your face when you apply. At first you may think its too light but give it a little time to oxidize and amazingly it will match your skintone. I has a light to medium coverage and has a dewy finish, I like it to set it with my MAC natural mineralized skin finish in medium. I find it easier to use with my finger than brush, I guess the warmth works better. I have normal to oily skin, and I didn't experience any break out. Its great for everyday use especially in daytime because it has a SPF. Whats great about this product is all you need is 1-2pumps. A little really goes a long way thats why it took me 6months to consume the whole bottle. I find that this product can last up to 6hrs depends on the weather.

Bottomline is I recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sugarcheri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to jump on the B.B. bandwagon and boy, was I lucky that this was my first try! I absolutely love this product. It does a fantastic job of evening my skin tone without looking "made up", it helps to mattify my skin (though I'm not super oily), it protects, and there is a noticeable improvement to my skin's appearance.

Since wearing it for the past 3 weeks, I've been able to venture outside sans maquillage a few times just because my skin has been improved that much. It has definitely helped to fade acne scars. The best part, though, is that it has not caused any breakouts. I tend to break out in cystic acne around my chin with many foundations and tinted moisturizers, and my acne seems to be under control.

I would say that this has substantial coverage, before purchasing I was used to Almay's Nearly Naked foundation and I found this to have slightly more coverage. It's also very thick so you really don't need a whole lot of product to even your skintone.

I got this at Gloria Fashion and Gift in Toronto's Koreatown for $28 and I feel that it was worth every penny. The website claims that they are cruelty-free. Absolutely will be buying again and again! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Skin79 is perhaps an infamous cult brand for the Korean BB cream market. This one is quinessential, most of the adverts out there seem to be targetting towards this version which claims to whiten and prevent wrinkles whilst shielding the skin from harmful UV rays.

It comes in a round cylinder plastic pump bottle that dispenses the cream well, and earns a brownie point on the hygiene aspect. One may be surprised by the level of grayness in the cream, however, it evens out and blends into my skin pretty seamlessly. Contrary to the reviews given, this cream does not give me a grayish cast. Nor does it whiten my skin tone. To put into persepctive, this product only evens out the skintone. However, if you are having sky high expectations that it'll make your skin flawless (eg; covers all imperfections and pimple marks), then your hopes will be shattered. A seperate concealer will be required to achieve this effect.

One caveat for this product is that it tends to make my combination skin oily. Pair it with an oil free moisturiser or lightly dust the skin with loose powder would do the trick. I would not recommend this for girls with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by wintersfire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ever since I've bought this product it's been a go-to for me. Easy application, blends fairly easily, and buildable. Takes a minute to oxidize and finishes with a slight dew. It has a light floral/clean scent that doesn't stick around for long. I found the easiest way to apply it was with your fingers rather then a brush or pad. The pump is convenient and sanitary, but it is a little bit harder to control the amount sometimes (took a little bit getting used to for me anyway:P). I guess a con I have would be that there's no lock for the pump, so traveling with it may turn messy, I would suggest putting it in a plastic bag before throwing it into your make-up bag!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by staci13

I really wanted to like this product. This was the first BB Cream I've ever tried, and I did so after reading numerous reviews here and elsewhere. I have very oily, pale skin, so after applying my primer, I applied this product and I waited for it to dry before setting it with powder. I would have to agree with those that say it gives your skin a grey hue, not only that but even with powder and primer, it doesn't stay matte very long at all, a few hours at most.Overall, I was not satisfied, and I didn't bother using it anymore than that to see if it causes acne or not.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It's my HG foundation.

PROS:
- Creamy formula
- Applies smoothly
- Medium coverage while still looking "natural"
- Oil controlling
- Decent price (paid $20 w/ shipping, and used to pay $20 for revlon colorstay)
- Spf 25
- Doesn't break out my acne prone skin
- Makes skin feel very soft
- Contains 1.4 oz of product while many foundations contain 1 oz

CONS:
- Isn't accessible is stores in most countries (must resort to shipping)
- Packaging is a bit bulky/large compared to most foundations
- Can't see through packaging therefor it is hard to tell how much product there is left
- Only comes in one shade, so it only suits lighter skin tones
- The spf 25 in the product can be a pain if taking pictures

Can't really think of many cons, this stuff is that good!

I've been using everyday for about 2 weeks since ordering it off of amazon for about $20 (including shipping) and I don't see how I'll ever go back to a normal foundation. This is the first BB cream I have tried and I am very impressed. The formula is quick thick and creamy, like a moisturizer. I apply it with my fingers and it goes on so smooth and streak free, I've never been able to apply a foundation with my fingers like this before. It give great coverage for someone who is looking to even their skin tone and cover slight blemishes. I still use a little bit of concealer under my eyes and on acne, but not nearly as much as before. What I love most is that this stuff looks soooo natural. It really looks like my real skin, but more perfect! It is a bit grey looking when applied, but it oxidizes right away and works well for my light/medium skin tone, as well as my sisters skin tone (she is very very pale!). It has good oil control, but I still like to use my UD De-Slick spray before applying BB cream. THe packaging is nice too, it looks cute and I love the pump, I just wish there was a way to tell how much product I have left.

I had high expectations for this BB cream from all it's reviews on makeup alley and with youtube gurus, and I was not disappointed at all, but surprised at how great this actually it! I would recommend it to anyone who has a lighter skin tone. I love this and will repurchase over and over again!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:26:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had been hearing so many people rave about BB Creams but I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. They looked to me just like tinted moisturisers. Not wanting to be another sucker I decided to ignore the fuss.

But when I received a sample of this cream in a swap I was immediately amazed! I'm not easily impressed by beauty cosmetics, it takes a lot for me to really rave about something.

This covered my acne scars like a full coverage foundation with a light application, looked very natural. Went on easily with fingers and no caking or noticeable areas like with most foundation. It stayed on all day besides my oily skin.

I definetly will be buying this when I get a chance!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sartra118

I have moderate acne with lots of scars and redness. After hearing the beauty gurus rave about BB creams and learning more about how big of a hit they are in Korea, I decided to give it a try. Amazon's Seoul Glamour sold it for around $9 bucks and another few bucks for shipping (cheapest place I've found that sells the real product). I've been using it almost everyday for 3 weeks now and it's become a part of my routine. You can wear it alone or under makeup. I do a bit of both every day but always on top of moisturizer because this tends to be hard to blend in by itself. When you wear this without makeup, it does not look very natural because 1) its gray tint and 2) not easy to spread on the skin without adequate moisturizer. Also, if you will always need to use a powder with this BB cream since it tends to get oily. This is what I recommend: if you have relatively good skin without many imperfections, all you need is moisturize, bb cream, powder. For those with lots of acne scars like me, you should do a layer of moisturizer, bb cream, light layer of foundation, concealer, and powder. Without BB cream,my skin looks dark and dull. The skin 79 really adds life to my face, by brightening it. Overall, my complexion has gotten a little brighter (scars lighter) and it does not irritate my skin or give me breakouts. Asian produced BB creams are great for oriental Asian, Caucasians, and Hispanics who are on the lighter side. If you have medium/tan skin or darker, I would NOT recommend this brand or any asian bb cream brand because it will be too light. American cosmetic companies are coming out with a few bb creams, so check them out at your local Sephora. Bottom line, I love this product, but it's not for everyone.