Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

I love the concept of this product! It is perfect for when I'm in a rush! I am around NC30 and the shade works perfect for my undereyes (when I bought it there was only one shade available). I love using this as a somewhat primer for my other undereye concealers when I"m not so much in a rush.
It glides on smoothly and doesn't settle into my fine lines. And, of course the roller ball feels great on your undereyes.
Be careful with it though. If you leave it with the roller faced down, there could be some leakage.
Overall, I am satisfied with this product and will be repurchasing.

on 8/25/2011 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Good concealer to wear when you're on a quick dash out the door. The roller ball applicator feels good on the skin, it's light and non drying.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I hate this product, for a concealer that is designed to cover my dark circles it did a terrible job in fact it covers my blemishes better than my dark circles! very disappointing and for 10 it was a complete rip off!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product! I saw the commercials for this and was initially skeptical as I tend to scoff at anything the least bit gimmicky, and the "roller ball" component of this seemed to fit that description. But I was looking for something a bit more affordable than the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat I usually use for my dark circles (yea, genetics!) and read the great reviews here.

I would say it works just as well if not better than the YSL Touche Eclat. The color is darker than I thought it would be (even in the light shade which I use) but seems to counterbalance the purpley-blue circles I get. It has a thin consistency but that doesn't seem to impact how well it conceals and it blends very easily. I was also very impressed that it never seems to crease into any fine lines/dry areas I might have.

Looks natural, a snap to apply and the price is right. I can't say I've noticed any effect on wrinkle reduction as I'm fortunate enough to not have any wrinkles around the eye area yet. Great product!

on 8/23/2011 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't have a big problem with dark circles under my eyes, but I do work 6pm-6am, so I figured I'd buy it for when I do get them and I find myself wearing it just to make my eyes look brighter any way. It deffinately conceals and has a matte finish. It works well!! My only complain is the packaging. I like the roller ball but I find that no matter how lightly I try to put it on, more comes out than what I need. And I really have to blend. I may need the one for darker skin tones, as I get pretty tan in the summer, but the one is almost too light that I have to put foundation over itwhere it ends so it blends in and it looks good then. Also wish there were more colors, but the darker skin tones could work for me. All in all, good product!

on 8/23/2011 12:11:00 AM

Great product! I have really bad dark circles no matter what amount of sleep i get, and this has helped that! It conceals and brightens and you can definitally notice the diffrence. I apply one roll under my eyes and let it sit for a minute (for it will thicken) tap it in, put on a little bit of concealer and my undereye circles are almost completly gone!
Eyes are visabley brighter and dark circles are diminished. :)

on 8/22/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Yes, yes, yes, after try many others concealers I think this is perfect....right consistency light but it works, dries quickly, matte finish, the color is perfect for me (I have the one for darker skintones) I use an eye cream and after I use this (blend with my fingers) and lasts all day. Overall its a great product....

on 8/22/2011 8:38:00 AM

This did not work for me. Did not cover shadows, and way to noticeable.

on 8/22/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the best product for dark circles under eyes that I have found so far, it disguises dark circles fairly well, I got it in the lighter colour (there is only 'for light skintones' and 'for darker skintones' as far as I know for colour selection) its not overly yellow based for a light under eye concealer as most others I have tried have been, it was a perfect colour match for me. The main reason I love this stuff though is that it doesn't go streaky or settle into the fine lines under my eyes, nor does it go dry,patchy or cakey looking as I have experienced with other products of this type, I'm able to build it without it becoming noticeable under the darkest part of my eyes as well and it just remains so natural looking rather then screaming "hey I've got a ton of concealer trying to hide these damn circles under my eyes here and yeah I know you can tell even a meter away from me". Also this stuff has good staying power and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I also use this as a general concealer as well since it works so great. When I run out I will repurchase for sure as its also so cheap which is like a great bonus as it is such a great product.

It's no miracle worker, I will say that. If you want a general lightening effect this is your product.

I don't have super problematic eye circles but I have two kids and sometimes I just look damn tired. I do have an area of purple that falls within the triangle area under my eye that I usually have to cover with some yellow.

What I like: It does provide an immediate tightening and cooling effect... I'm not sure if its supposed to but it does for me. There is definite brightening effect.

What I don't like: the coverage is light. I have to add some concealed to my darkest area. There might be better under eye products out there but this is definitely one of the best drugstore brands.