October 23, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

Gives so-so thick dramatic lashes. I would still prefer L'oreal Voluminous. This stuff clumps up my lashes quite a bit, and worst of all, does not hold a curl at all. I have naturally straight lashes and I have to use an eyelash curler before applying mascara. This formula is wet and thick and does nothing for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by choirgirlhotel

* Clumpy
* Does not flake, which was what I was looking for
* Makes lashes look a bit thicker, but maybe that's because of the clumps
* Did not make my lashes look to their longest extent unless I really worked carefully with the brush, which I do not have time for.

The only good thing about this mascara is that it does not flake (so far). I was using Volume Exact by CG and loved the brush and how it made my lashes long, but hated the flaking and the little flakes would get into my eyes and burn my eyes. I think thick, creamy mascara (which is what works best for my lashes) is just prone to drying out more quickly, which in turn means flaking.

I would not purchase this again, but it's ok to use until I get another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2007 2:46:00 PM More reviews by bronwynk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reminds me of the Full n Soft Mascara. It gives me natural, full lashes without clumping. FnS smudged on me a LOT though and this one only smudges very slightly, at the very end of the day. So not too bad. I don't know which I like more, Professional, which does not smudge but clumps a little or this which does not clump but smudges a little. Both are quite good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2007 9:46:00 PM More reviews by ouisch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pretty happy with this mascara, I'm always on the search for a good lengthening, thickening mascara that won't transfer on my long lashes and oily eyelids. I loved Max Factor 2000 calorie for a long time but can't get it in Canada anymore. I could get an American friend to get it for me, but it's a bit of a hassle.
So I tried this one for an alternative. Its pretty good. Lengthens, thickens, keeps the lashes relatively separated, good stuff. Doesn't transfer on me at all, only a teensy bit at the end of a looooong day. Me likey.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by jomia23

Definitely thickens and defines, making my short sticks for lashes look full and plush. It also lengthens a bit. No clumping, flaking or smudging as of yet. Love the huggy, densely fibered brush. Hate that this formula unravels the curl I dent onto my lashes. So I'm left with these awesome sexy full feathery defined fans, that stick out in an almost perfect right angle from my lids. I'm on the lookout for its waterproof twin to see if that can hold the curl. Until then, I'm using Great Lash Waterproof as a base to hold the curl.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by thalia

Straight brush, defined, thick, good for day. Ok but not anything spectacular.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara really does what it says it will - thickens the lashes. My lashes look so plush and full when I use it! I won't repurchase, however, because it is so smudgy. It takes forever to dry, too, so it's almost guaranteed that I'll make a mess and have to clean it up at least once after using this mascara before I can head out the door.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 10:50:00 AM More reviews by CrisAlex

It's an okay mascara that does its job of thickening the lashes. I agree with another reviewer that it washes off completely, which is something I dont really see with other mascaras. But for me this mascara is nothing really special. I'm more into dramatic long lashes and this does not do it - of course, because this is a thickening mascara. For the same price I'd rather buy Maybelline Lash Discovery or even better my favourite - Lancome Defencils.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2007 3:39:00 PM More reviews by LyssyLew

This is my new HG mascara. It doesn't smudge or flake at all. Although I wouldn't use it if I wanted dramatic results, it's exactly what I need for defining my already black, thick lashes. The one thing I need to mention is that it's the easiest mascara to wash off. My eyes rinse completely clean when I wear this; it's astounding! No other mascara I've tried has ever done that!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by DragonFlyy

It's a very, very good basic mascara. Tons of volume and definition, It does tend to clump after a month or so, but then again it's cheap and worth repurchasing. I would compare it to Darphin mascara which costs around $30.