Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 3/24/2011 12:10:00 PM

This is a great alternative to the L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt tip Liner. I usually do a winged-eyeliner look daily. Felt tip liners are the easiest to use when creating a wing. Sometimes my L'Oreal Liner is not dark enough or gets watery. I like that this one is very dark black. I'm just not crazy about the small amount of product you get. And it gets clumpy pretty quick. But I still like it cuz it's darker and doesn't fade like the L'Oreal one does.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I didn't buy this with high hopes for it. I needed a replacement for my Lineur Intense. But it didn't work out for me. It was a beautiful glossy dark black line, I'll give it that. I would let it dry and then curl my lashes, ready to finish my look. But it automatically faded and the shine and color went away. I was mad. Plus, it didn't last all day like I thought it would. :[ No bueno. Thanks anyways, Maybelline.

on 3/21/2011 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love love love this eyeliner! It has a flexible sponge wand that is amazing at drawing perfect lines. It does not come with a lot of product, but I think it is worth it either way. My only gripe with this is that I usually draw over the line a couple of times to make it perfect (I have an unsteady hand), and it looks a bit shiny and stiff after drying. No matter, this is definitely my favorite eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.

on 2/18/2011 12:19:00 AM

This is my HG liquid eyeliner! LOVE THIS STUFF! The tip of it is way better than the Loreal one and it's easier to control. I love how smooth it glides on w/o smearing or flaking off. Lasts me the whole day without disappearing. It's super black & gives my eye look great definition. I can build it up to a thicker line if I want a dramatic look. Definately great stuff! i will never buy another kind as long as they keep making this. HG for sure!!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

While this liquid liner isn't quite as good as L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip in Black Mica, it's still a DAMN good drugstore liquid liner. The tip is very precise, probably a little bit more than L'Oreal's. I like that it doesn't dry super-matte like some liquid liners tend to; it looks just a little bit more dramatic and vampy to me. It's a very rich, deep black and it wears very well. I have no complaints about it at all. The price is good, the package is good, overall it's a great DS staple.

on 2/14/2011 9:45:00 PM

way better than the Revlon Colorstay one i gotta say

on 1/30/2011 1:11:00 PM

I love this!! This is my HG for eyeliner. I can get a thin or a really thick line easy. Its a nice dark black. I dont have trouble with it flaking off on me at all.I will buy this over and over agian.

on 1/29/2011 10:20:00 PM

I liked it when i first tried it.. but wow it flakes, which is a no-go. wouldnt buy again

on 1/29/2011 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Im pretty happy with this eyeliner.
Its so easy to apply thats its almost impossible to make a mistake, but its also easy to remove so theres no dramas if your hand slips.This is perfect for anyone, even if your new to liquid eyeliner. The packaging looks so elegant and the applicator perfectly complements the product so you don't end up with too much or too little on the tip.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this.