August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedBlonde23

I will start by saying I have very blonde eyebrows. So finding something to match the color just to fill them in a bit it quite hard. I like this product but they dont have a shade light enough for me! If the gel was clear it would work a lot better for me. That being said... if i had darker eyebrows then this would be a top contender because for 3 dollars you cant beat it. The gel helps shape nicely and the powder fills in nicely. I

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i really love this eyebrow kit! i have very light skin and blonde hair so a lot of bow products can be a bit to dark for me but the lighest shades work great. i love the wax it really fills and sets my brows for the day. it would be great if they included a highlighter sort of like the nyx push up bra for eyes does. but for 3 bucks i can use another product for that lol. great price and its lasted me over a year and its still going.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by tsmith4896

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite, go-to eyebrow product. I have medium blonde hair and purchased this in the Ash color. The kit comes with a light and a dark color. Word to the wise: do not use the dark color. It is freakishly dark! As for the lighter color, this wax fills in and sets my brows in a very natural, easy way. I simply use the slanted end of the included applicator, dip it in the light colored wax, apply it evenly to my eyebrows and blend with a spoolie. It literally takes one minute to have nicely groomed eyebrows! Will definitely re-purchase! As a side note, I also have Smashbox's brow tech kit and I prefer the E.L.F. kit. And, the E.L.F. is so much cheaper. Great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by agomez10

I went to target to get this eye brow kit.. after watching reviews on you tube...and being a year user of pencil to fill in the eye brows. I thought I'd give this a try and I'm so glad I did.. I love this for my eye brows.. I only fill them in because I've been letting them grow out and there are still a few little flaws here and there. I thought the medium was going to be to dark because I heard on youtube that it looks a lot darker on you than in the pan.. However its all they had so I figured I'd just try it and if I hated it I'd return it.. however it's perfect. I have black eye brows but light black... I have dark brown hair so this dark brow goes really good with my hair.. just make sure you light brush on the powder side or the staying power will suck. One day I didn't use toe powder to try it out... and the eye brow started fading as far as color... USE POWDER.. the applicator it comes with.. sucks.. except for the brush side and using that for the setting powder....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I ordered this in Dark few months ago. I`m devoted brow pencil user.
Fast and easy to fill in some sparsness in my black brows. The reason was the odd light brown colour of the powder side. No way it works w/ dark brows! But the wax side is dark enough. It was suprisingly easy to use with included applicator. I don`t own separate brow brush but slanted eyeliner brush would the job. Wax filled sparsness well and stayed put whole day indoors. I put some UDPP eyeprimer under like I do with pencils for longevity. It did take double the time to apply and more patience than with browpencil. And I need so little, just some "filling" near my nose. I`ll stick with pencils:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:50:00 AM More reviews by hellohello0o00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

NOOO! They changed the color for the Ash eyebrow kit. I ordered the ash one 2 years ago and bought it again a few week ago and the colors are no longer the same! I loved loved loved the previous color and now the ash eyebrow kit is too light for me. Anyone know where I could buy a substitute for the previous ash brow color?? The color that I want is the powder on the right shown on the 4th picture above.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Jake54

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is something I've used for a few years and have been very happy with. I mostly use the wax side because the medium brown powder is not dark enough for my brows. I apply it with a Nars Eyebrow brush and it looks completely natural. It does need a touch up but I have not found a product that looks so natural even in daylight, so I will put up with that for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Stefaniey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kit is good but I use a different brush to the one that came with it. I'm NC25 and I got the medium colour which is quite dark - I have dark brown eyebrows so it matches pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I've completely hit pan on this thing, working on my next one. I use medium and it is just about the perfect color for my brows. A word of caution though, there is a lot of red in my natural hair color, and this powder tends to run very warm, so if you have cool tones it might not work as well for you.

The wax is a great consistency which could easily be used on its own. The powder is not cakey and blends well with the wax as long as you use a spoolie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Bumbar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think it is okay, but the lightes shade ash is quite warm toned and I expected cool toned gel side. I would buy it again, but it is not perfect color match for my eyebrows. I like that it has two sides, gel and setting powder, but I use more of my gel than powder. It is really good for that price.