E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/26/2012 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this. I have it in Dark which is perfect for my dark brown/black eyebrows. I only use the wax on my brows, the powder is too pale but I can use that as an eyeshadow so it's a handy compact for travelling. I never use the brush included though as it's just too short.

Well if you need a good quality makeup that does not stink, does not cake inside its packaging, doesnt dry up or melt in extreme temperature, this one is for you.
It appeared too dark on my eyebrows, I opted for pencil instead.

on 8/23/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in dark brown and I absolutely LOVE it!!

on 8/23/2012 7:01:00 AM

Have in dark brown. love it :)

on 8/21/2012 4:35:00 AM

What can I say - I have the kit in dark and it works for me!
I have pale skin and dark but sparse brows with odd little baldish patches. The gel fills in the blank bits and gives me an overall stronger brow and the powder makes it stay all day.
The only think this can't entirely rectify is the very sparse 'bulb' area, whatever I try looks a bit unnatural but this is definitely better than any pencil and, if I'm really feeling the need to fix those, I use this gel with some dark brown eyebrow powder from my old body shop kit. Perfect.

on 8/12/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product. It helps to fill in my thin eyebrows for a fuller look. And you absolutely cannot beat the price.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.

on 8/12/2012 12:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wonderful product! I purchased this in medium, and the gel is the perfect shade to blend in with my brows and fill them. I uploaded a picture that displays my left brown undone and my right brow filled in with the gel and defined with concealer above and below. You can really see the difference a defined brow makes. Dirt cheap at $3 and beautifully packaged. MAC or another high end retailer would charge 10x as much for this.

on 8/7/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have super dark brows and purchased the Dark - the wax/gel is a brilliant product sets in seconds and looks very natural. The powder is too pale and red toned on me however makes a convenient blend out/mid contour eyeshadow shade for those times you forget to carry one in your bag and you only brought your brighter colours. Give it a five on the gel and brush alone!

on 8/4/2012 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product! I only use the wax part. Easy to use and lasts long!

Popular Brows Products