October 24, 2014 | 1579 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by blast56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only product that I have found that actually makes my thick, course hair look and feel silky soft. The more often you use it, the better your hair looks. I initially used a nickel sized amount and after a few weesk, a drop or two is all it takes to get shiny, soft, "swingy" hair. It smells great and doesn't have the greasiness of so many silicone products.It may seem expensive but it lasts forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedannie

W.A.Y. O.V.E.R.P.R.I.C.E.D!! I bought this after a fantastically successful Brazilian keratin treatment on my long, thick frizz-bomb hair, so I was determined to keep the curls at bay after 3 months of poker-straight hair. I like the fragrance but I had to use A LOT of product to get results. And then I decided to try pure organic Argan oil, which is what Moroccanoil claims to be - but if you look at the ingredients you'll see that clearly isn't the case. I bought a brand called Fushi online which was half the price. Am sure there are hundreds of brands which are just ad good but I use a little on my hair and get amazing results. And I've also started using it as my moisturiser and my skin has never looked better - crystal clear and a big reduction in redness. And of course you can also use it when cooking as it's great source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Enough of the science bit. Just try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lfschaper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot live w/o Moroccan Oil!!! I finally bit the bullet and bought the small trial size just before Thanksgiving of 2010. It's March 2011 and I'm still using that same bottle! My hair is longish...middle of my shoulder blades and I still don't have to use a ton. And it smells AMAZING. I've tried real Argan Oil and it did nothingn for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh. Sorry to say it, but Moroccan Oil did absolutely nothing for me. I have thick, damaged, dry, long hair, and this stuff no matter how much or how little I applied to my hair didn't change anything about it. It didn't make it softer, smoother, less frizzy. It also didn't make it heavy, greasy, or smelly... so that's nice. Didn't do anything positive or negative for my hair for some reason so I'll never buy this ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nicollefaye

hair looks shiny & healthy, smells incredible. love it & recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by redhairedgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! It's one of those things where you don't realize what it's doing for you until you stop using it. I have fine, wavy hair that gets frizzy at the drop of a hat. Moroccan Oil keeps it from breaking (especially in the winter w/ the heat on), and just smells fantastic. I've tried other argan oil products but none work for me as well as MO does. If you're a licensed cosmetologist, you can sometimes get a special where the bottle comes w/ a pump.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros :
Smells fantastic
Leaves hair soft and silky

Cons :
Expensive HOWEVER a normal sized bottle will last a very long time.
First ingredient is silicones so not sure how good it really is for your hair?!
The packaging. If you drop this jar its all over, it should also have a pump.

Overall :

I ordered a small bottle to try it out after all the hype and I was actually very pleasantly surprised. It feels really light ( I got the normal version not the light one) and leaves my hair silky and soft. It is expensive but a full jar should easily last a year with daily use so i think that justifies the price. I know its loaded with silicones so not sure how good this is for your hair but I think I will purchase the full jar and see how things go!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by sumptousme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

hi guys...with this buzz around moroccan oil has anyone thought about the silicone content in it???i havent tried it yet but wouldnt pure argan oil do the trick + no added chems????
just a thought...i'm so tempted to buy it but feel scared as i have very fine hair and thinning so dont want to overload them with silicone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by cynchan39

I got a sample at a beauty event and tried this out. I really love the smell, which leaves my hair smelling nice, healthy and shiny. After using this I notice that I have softer and finer hair, usually I would put the Moroccan oil end of the tips of my hair because it's very frizzy and this oil helped to lock my unwanted frizzy hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by 53Blondie

I have been using from the first time my salon stocked it. I use Morrocanoil LIGHT. I have fine hair that is color treated and my hair just soaks it up. I would never think of washing my hair and not using this! Also use the gold shimmer spray. Just a light mist makes my blond highlights gleem!