November 28, 2014 | 1066 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Dreamii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Kinda pricey, but it does make my hair feel very soft. Its biggest challenge will be how if will work on my hair in the upcoming summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The product smells great. I was convinced by the salesperson to hang in there and give a try b/c will notice a huge difference but after time. I did and did NOT notice any difference what so ever. I did enjoy the smell but in terms of what positive effect on my thin, curly, long hair--alas, nothing. May not have been the best product for my hair type. Not sure why no improvement noted.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Missyboox18

I don't understand everyone's concern with silicone. Every successful hair product out there contains some kind of silicone. You people will burn your hair off at 400 degrees and ruin your hair by coloring it but your complaining about silicone? You need something like silicone to disguise the damage YOU put your hair through yourself. I am blonde and style my hair often and I love Moroccan oil. It's amazing. I have been a hairstylist for years I've tried every brand and product that exists and nothing has better results in my opinion and my clients.

25 out of 32 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Behindthechair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a hairstylist and have to say, I've used WAY better product before on myself and my clients. I'm NOT fond of the smell of this, to me it smells of strong chemicals(almost) and I can't use it on my thick wavy hair because it makes it BEYOND static charged (most likely because it's loaded with silicone) When using on clients I only use a tiny ammount on chemically processed hair, takes forever for hair to be blown dry when it's applied and it would be nice if it came in a small pump bottle so that you can have better control of the ammount that comes out of the bottle. I've had ok results with the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by blast56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only product that I have found that actually makes my thick, course hair look and feel silky soft. The more often you use it, the better your hair looks. I initially used a nickel sized amount and after a few weesk, a drop or two is all it takes to get shiny, soft, "swingy" hair. It smells great and doesn't have the greasiness of so many silicone products.It may seem expensive but it lasts forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedannie

W.A.Y. O.V.E.R.P.R.I.C.E.D!! I bought this after a fantastically successful Brazilian keratin treatment on my long, thick frizz-bomb hair, so I was determined to keep the curls at bay after 3 months of poker-straight hair. I like the fragrance but I had to use A LOT of product to get results. And then I decided to try pure organic Argan oil, which is what Moroccanoil claims to be - but if you look at the ingredients you'll see that clearly isn't the case. I bought a brand called Fushi online which was half the price. Am sure there are hundreds of brands which are just ad good but I use a little on my hair and get amazing results. And I've also started using it as my moisturiser and my skin has never looked better - crystal clear and a big reduction in redness. And of course you can also use it when cooking as it's great source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Enough of the science bit. Just try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by lfschaper

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot live w/o Moroccan Oil!!! I finally bit the bullet and bought the small trial size just before Thanksgiving of 2010. It's March 2011 and I'm still using that same bottle! My hair is longish...middle of my shoulder blades and I still don't have to use a ton. And it smells AMAZING. I've tried real Argan Oil and it did nothingn for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by jamielee983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Eh. Sorry to say it, but Moroccan Oil did absolutely nothing for me. I have thick, damaged, dry, long hair, and this stuff no matter how much or how little I applied to my hair didn't change anything about it. It didn't make it softer, smoother, less frizzy. It also didn't make it heavy, greasy, or smelly... so that's nice. Didn't do anything positive or negative for my hair for some reason so I'll never buy this ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nicollefaye

hair looks shiny & healthy, smells incredible. love it & recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by redhairedgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product! It's one of those things where you don't realize what it's doing for you until you stop using it. I have fine, wavy hair that gets frizzy at the drop of a hat. Moroccan Oil keeps it from breaking (especially in the winter w/ the heat on), and just smells fantastic. I've tried other argan oil products but none work for me as well as MO does. If you're a licensed cosmetologist, you can sometimes get a special where the bottle comes w/ a pump.