July 29, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Moisture

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a 50 cent off coupon at Walgreens near me cause i had to get cash back :) I really like it so far, it's light and moisturizing. the only reason i wouldn't buy it again is that I'd likely buy the one with color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ilystephaniiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this lip balm. I like how it moistures my lips, but it's like for about 30 minutes and it's gone. I honestly don't think there is a scent to this which is great. The packaging? It's okay. I don't like the twist up tube thing but the packaging color is pretty. I also think it's weird they have an SPF 4..?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is ok. It's not smelly, greasy, anything like that...it's just a nice all around lip conditioning treatment for everyone with a little shine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by HapaDynazty

I love this product. As I usually do with most of Niveas products. I love the tube (basically works like a tube of lipstick). It's very nice and doesn't feel waxy like some chapsticks. It is very moisturizing in a light way too. Keeps your lips nice and moist for a good amount of time! I only wish they would make the SPF more than 4. I've never heard of a lip product with a SPF of 4, seems pretty low to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by pezbot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is very nice, emolllient, lipbalm. It has a nice slight vanilla smell and makes the lips soft but not too greasy or too shiny.
I heard that this is the America version of Labello lipbalm from Germany which is super. I believe Nivea either owns Labello or is involved somehow with the German company because on the tube it says made in Germany. Wish they would carry the Rose version here in US because that one rocks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, I am not a fan of the twist up lipstick like tube. This is mainly because I seem to always break the things, but the balm is good. It does have a light light sweet taste and scent, but I can't imagine anyone being bothered by it, as it is very light. The consistancy is nice, but maybe could be just a hair thicker so I don't end up applying it over and over, but maybe that is just my addiction to having slick lips. Overall, good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

The first time I spotted this balm I got one. I have really chapped lips all the time and this helped a little. It feels soothing but I have to keep putting it on. It didn't help or hurt my chapped lips, so I guess it's pretty good. I would buy it again, but I want to try tthe passionfruit one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 11:30:00 AM More reviews by rory13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new HG lip balm! I adore this stuff. I recently had a terrible case of chapped lips, and I tried almost every lip balm I could find at CVS. This one was the clear winner. It's soft without being sticky, and I felt instant relief the second I put it on. My lips are as good as new and I went back to buy more for my beauty stash.

The tube is the signature Nivea blue. It is the size of a small lipstick, and twists up easily. The balm has a slight vanilla scent but no discernible taste. It also works well under lipstick.

The only thing it does not have is SPF. I will continue to use my Neutrogena balm in the sun.