October 1, 2014 | 1568 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by neener563

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used this for two weeks, had high hopes for it's depuffing caffeine properties.. it did nothing. Okay it did something, dried out my under eye area. Too bad because it feels real good going on and the roller ball rolls real well. The Lumene Radiant C roller ball works better.
Update: I must apologize and I feel horrible for giving this such a bad review. I went back and applied it every morning and night and my eye bags are vastly improved, if not nearly gone. HG for my eyebags. I guess you have to give this a chance. I will always purchase it the results are so amazing. Give it a shot for about a week!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved the cool feeling as you roll it on under your eyes! No coffee smell (I happen to like the smell of coffee beans but some people really don't), no stickinesss.

Did a pretty good job of shrinking undereye puffiness in the morning. I think I will keep looking to find my HG product, but in the meantime this is quicker than the frozen teaspoons or teabags.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by PeripateticAirhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've suffered from puffy eyes (some mornings worse than others) since I was a teenager, and have tried dozens of different eye treatments, none of which worked. I hate to even think of how much money I've spent over the years on stuff that didn't work.

This stuff WORKS. I saw an immediate and huge difference (within minutes) - my puffiness was gone!

I will absolutely keep buying this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 8:53:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I purchasesd this product with high expectations and I was really dissapointed. I usually keep it in the fridge and use it every morning before applying concealer. Apart from the cool sensation, it does not deliver much else-my eyes remain puffy and the black rings around my eyes have not become lighter. I will continue using it ( especially during summertime) but I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by claudiad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very bummed! Did nothing but dry my undereye area out. Back to Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by xaimeeeeex

I was very disappointed with this product, I have been using it for about 2 months now and it has made absolutely no difference whatsoever. Plus sides: price, packaging, easy to use, absorbs pretty easily/quickly, doesn't smell horrible. Down side: it didn't work for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so it may be a little early to be reviewing, but so far I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I'm only 18, and I have horrid dark bags under my eyes. It makes me look dull and tired, and they never seem to go away, regardless of how much sleep or stress or water or whatever they say makes them better. Bah. But then I saw this, 12 dollars was spendy for me, but I hate my dark circles! I've only had it for a week, but already they are less noticable! Maybe I'm just lucky, but I'm so pleased with this product!!!! My face looks so much better, just from getting rid of those dark circles.

I'll definently buy it again and recommend it to anyone!

UPDATE: I've been using this since then and I'm still loving it!!! So far the dark bags have disappeared! And when I wake up and my eyes are all puffy, all I do is apply this and then BAM, instantly depuffed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i, too, was a tad skeptical of this product, and am pleasantly surprised with the results. i had definite puffiness under my left eye, a little less under the right, and this product works, at least for me! the little metal ball feels nice, and as others have pointed out, does not pull the delicate skin under/aroiund the eye. i have started using other garnier products and have had had a few compliments on my skin lately- i get them anyway, since it looks pretty good for 52- but i don't tan and have never smoked, plus good genes help- and i think this regemine has alot to do with it..time will tell...!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2008 7:36:00 AM More reviews by stewy27

This was on offer in boots and after reading the reviews I thought I would give it a try. After using it for 2 weeks now I have noticed no difference in dark circles. It is quite drying so it also makes applying concealer difficult. It is cooling when it goes on but this is the only nice thing I can say. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by crazyash

I bought this for about $12 after reading reviews on MUA. That is a bit pricey for me. I love the way this feels, the cooling effect on those tired eyes! I have noticed a decrease in the darkness of my circles, and am putting this on twice a day. I recommend it!