Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

Ok, all of you "younger gals" who don't yet have puffy morning eyes, you're lucky, but in time, you'll understand :>)....This product works, at least for me it did. Mind you, I don't use this as an eye cream or moisturizer, I use it to reduce puffiness when I wake up in the morning. I apply it under my eye cream and for me, it does the trick. I haven't noticed any diminishing of dark circles, but as far as the puffiness goes, it performs well for me. I like the delivery system and the fact that your fingers are not touching the product to get it out of the container. The roller feels very smooth and comforting on the skin, as others have said. The area underneath my eyes looks quite a bit better since I've been using this for the past week and a half or so. Also, it works very quickly after its applied. Good product if you have morning puffiness.

EDIT: I realize that not every product works the same for everybody, but this is my HG for puffy morning eyes. If I forget to use it, there's a MARKED difference in the look of my eyes. Maybe it works better on "older" skin ??? At any rate, it will be a staple in my makeup case unless, heaven forbid, they stop making it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have really bad circles under my eyes and it did nothing. I usually don't get puffiness unless I'm lacking in sleep, but so far haven't used it to cure that yet so I don't really know. But I've been using this for 2 weeks on my dark circles and it has done absolutely nothing. What a waste of money.

This felt great going on initially then it started burning. I did notice it tightened my eye area ever so slightly but not enough to put up with the burn so back it went.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This feels really good but i dont think the serum does anything, its too thin. Its dries pretty quickly for makeup application. I wont be buying it again, but I could just keep the applicator to spread my eyecreams.

Bought this product based on reviews---however, I have not seen any improvement on my dark circles and it seems to be drying out my undereye area. Perhaps it's the caffeine? Anyway, disappointed because I was hoping this would improve my bags and dark circles--have been using it for three weeks with no difference. :(

This review is for Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it! I think it is a very smart design. It's like a little eye massager. The metal ball has a cooling effect on the skin. The serum in the "pen" is light and gentle. I can tell the skin around my eyes are less puffier and more firmer. I will definitely be buying it again and again. Way to go Garnier!

Used this for two weeks, had high hopes for it's depuffing caffeine properties.. it did nothing. Okay it did something, dried out my under eye area. Too bad because it feels real good going on and the roller ball rolls real well. The Lumene Radiant C roller ball works better.
Update: I must apologize and I feel horrible for giving this such a bad review. I went back and applied it every morning and night and my eye bags are vastly improved, if not nearly gone. HG for my eyebags. I guess you have to give this a chance. I will always purchase it the results are so amazing. Give it a shot for about a week!

Loved the cool feeling as you roll it on under your eyes! No coffee smell (I happen to like the smell of coffee beans but some people really don't), no stickinesss.

Did a pretty good job of shrinking undereye puffiness in the morning. I think I will keep looking to find my HG product, but in the meantime this is quicker than the frozen teaspoons or teabags.

I've suffered from puffy eyes (some mornings worse than others) since I was a teenager, and have tried dozens of different eye treatments, none of which worked. I hate to even think of how much money I've spent over the years on stuff that didn't work.

This stuff WORKS. I saw an immediate and huge difference (within minutes) - my puffiness was gone!

I will absolutely keep buying this.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I purchasesd this product with high expectations and I was really dissapointed. I usually keep it in the fridge and use it every morning before applying concealer. Apart from the cool sensation, it does not deliver much else-my eyes remain puffy and the black rings around my eyes have not become lighter. I will continue using it ( especially during summertime) but I won't repurchase.