April 18, 2014 | 1833 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by xaimeeeeex

I was very disappointed with this product, I have been using it for about 2 months now and it has made absolutely no difference whatsoever. Plus sides: price, packaging, easy to use, absorbs pretty easily/quickly, doesn't smell horrible. Down side: it didn't work for me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so it may be a little early to be reviewing, but so far I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

I'm only 18, and I have horrid dark bags under my eyes. It makes me look dull and tired, and they never seem to go away, regardless of how much sleep or stress or water or whatever they say makes them better. Bah. But then I saw this, 12 dollars was spendy for me, but I hate my dark circles! I've only had it for a week, but already they are less noticable! Maybe I'm just lucky, but I'm so pleased with this product!!!! My face looks so much better, just from getting rid of those dark circles.

I'll definently buy it again and recommend it to anyone!

UPDATE: I've been using this since then and I'm still loving it!!! So far the dark bags have disappeared! And when I wake up and my eyes are all puffy, all I do is apply this and then BAM, instantly depuffed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 8:48:00 AM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i, too, was a tad skeptical of this product, and am pleasantly surprised with the results. i had definite puffiness under my left eye, a little less under the right, and this product works, at least for me! the little metal ball feels nice, and as others have pointed out, does not pull the delicate skin under/aroiund the eye. i have started using other garnier products and have had had a few compliments on my skin lately- i get them anyway, since it looks pretty good for 52- but i don't tan and have never smoked, plus good genes help- and i think this regemine has alot to do with it..time will tell...!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2008 7:36:00 AM More reviews by stewy27

This was on offer in boots and after reading the reviews I thought I would give it a try. After using it for 2 weeks now I have noticed no difference in dark circles. It is quite drying so it also makes applying concealer difficult. It is cooling when it goes on but this is the only nice thing I can say. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by crazyash

I bought this for about $12 after reading reviews on MUA. That is a bit pricey for me. I love the way this feels, the cooling effect on those tired eyes! I have noticed a decrease in the darkness of my circles, and am putting this on twice a day. I recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to find this at my local Wal-mart after searching for it for several weeks. It feels reeeaaaally good when you glide it on. And well, that's the only good thing I can say about it. i've been using it for a few weeks now and I haven't noticed any difference at all. My puffiness is still very apparent, as are the dark circles. Honestly, I don't know what all the hype is about. This stuff just doesn't deliver what it promises.
EDIT: I experimented with this for a while and noticed a few things. First of all, it does provide a very temporary tightening effect in the eye area. The more swollen your eyes are, the better it works. It actually stings a little and you can FEEL it working. I can't say that for anything I've ever tried before. I still probably won't repurchase. It just seems to gimmicky to me and the effects are temporary.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2008 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Mondrimat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, wow, wow.

I was so excited to find this in my local CVS after reading all the rave reviews. I've been on MUA for years now and this is the first product that has ever inspired me to write a review.

I've been suffering with some rather ugly under eye puffiness ever since I was a kid. While some things have helped a little, nothing has evvvvver come close to giving me the kind of results I got with this miracle in a tube. Just glide the little roller ball thingy around the puffy parts and voila! Radiant, puff free eyes.

Needless to say, I'm quite impressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works b/c caffeine dehydrates, thus reducing puffyness and increasing firmness. However, my puffyness returns immediately when I don't use the product for a day, so this is obviously just a quick, temporary fix. (i wish i could find a permanent, non-surgical one!)

I like that this product is easily accessible at the drugstores b/c caffeine-based creams are hard to come-by in tiny towns like the one I live in. It's also not expensive and works well (those are hard words to find together in the same sentence!)

The handle is easy to work with and it's a clean and easy application.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2008 5:27:00 AM More reviews by MissJones519

This product doesn't work great for me, I have awful, hereditary under-eye bags that are a deep purple and very puffy. The only thing that can get rid of them is the editing of photos! If anyone has the same issue, and has found a concealer that really works, that isn't Touche Eclat, please contact me!
But I was drawn to this product because it's liquid not a cream, which is good because I seem to think that creams will just make the puffiness worse, which is something I cannot deal with at my age!! When you apply this product, you don't really recognise any difference. Disappointed, I put it on just one eye to compare. That's how I realised that it dramatically improves discolouration. Not perfect, but better.
I'm still undecided if this roll-on massage ball thing is a con or an innovative idea, but seeing as it was half price at Boots, I'm pleased with it so far!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Katie5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for two weeks and I'm loving it. It's hard to explain exactly what it does, but it definitely makes the whole area appear much more toned and smooth, and makes my fine lines less obvious. It doesn't diminish my dark circles, but that's pretty much impossible in my experience.

I apply a moisturising eye cream over the top, which I think you need if you have dry skin around there - this doesn't dry out my skin, like lots of eye products do, but it's a liquid rather than a cream so it's not very hydrating.

I bought this because I felt like my undereye area looked tired, and I'm really pleased with the results. The rollerball feels really nice and cooling, and it doesn't feel like you're pulling the skin and causing wrinkles.

One tiny thing about the packaging - I don't like that there are little stickers instead of printed letters, it looks a bit cheap. But then it does only cost a tenner for this really innovative and genuinely effective product, so I can deal with it!