Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 7/23/2008 11:13:00 AM

This felt great going on initially then it started burning. I did notice it tightened my eye area ever so slightly but not enough to put up with the burn so back it went.

on 7/23/2008 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This feels really good but i dont think the serum does anything, its too thin. Its dries pretty quickly for makeup application. I wont be buying it again, but I could just keep the applicator to spread my eyecreams.

on 7/23/2008 2:26:00 AM

Bought this product based on reviews---however, I have not seen any improvement on my dark circles and it seems to be drying out my undereye area. Perhaps it's the caffeine? Anyway, disappointed because I was hoping this would improve my bags and dark circles--have been using it for three weeks with no difference. :(

on 7/11/2008 12:56:00 AM

This review is for Skin Renew anti-puff eye roller. I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I absolutely love it! I think it is a very smart design. It's like a little eye massager. The metal ball has a cooling effect on the skin. The serum in the "pen" is light and gentle. I can tell the skin around my eyes are less puffier and more firmer. I will definitely be buying it again and again. Way to go Garnier!

on 7/9/2008 10:25:00 AM

Used this for two weeks, had high hopes for it's depuffing caffeine properties.. it did nothing. Okay it did something, dried out my under eye area. Too bad because it feels real good going on and the roller ball rolls real well. The Lumene Radiant C roller ball works better.
Update: I must apologize and I feel horrible for giving this such a bad review. I went back and applied it every morning and night and my eye bags are vastly improved, if not nearly gone. HG for my eyebags. I guess you have to give this a chance. I will always purchase it the results are so amazing. Give it a shot for about a week!

Loved the cool feeling as you roll it on under your eyes! No coffee smell (I happen to like the smell of coffee beans but some people really don't), no stickinesss.

Did a pretty good job of shrinking undereye puffiness in the morning. I think I will keep looking to find my HG product, but in the meantime this is quicker than the frozen teaspoons or teabags.

I've suffered from puffy eyes (some mornings worse than others) since I was a teenager, and have tried dozens of different eye treatments, none of which worked. I hate to even think of how much money I've spent over the years on stuff that didn't work.

This stuff WORKS. I saw an immediate and huge difference (within minutes) - my puffiness was gone!

I will absolutely keep buying this.

on 6/30/2008 8:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I purchasesd this product with high expectations and I was really dissapointed. I usually keep it in the fridge and use it every morning before applying concealer. Apart from the cool sensation, it does not deliver much else-my eyes remain puffy and the black rings around my eyes have not become lighter. I will continue using it ( especially during summertime) but I won't repurchase.

on 6/30/2008 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very bummed! Did nothing but dry my undereye area out. Back to Kiehl's Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment!

on 6/21/2008 10:39:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product, I have been using it for about 2 months now and it has made absolutely no difference whatsoever. Plus sides: price, packaging, easy to use, absorbs pretty easily/quickly, doesn't smell horrible. Down side: it didn't work for me :(