Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Bought this today and love it. Was hesitant b/c I tried Chanel mascaras with the rubber brush end and didn't like them, but the MA told me if I loved Diorshow I would like this better. Gives a dramatic thick lashes look without clumping. I put on two coats and it really makes the eyes stand out. No smudging or flaking. Will definitely repurchase and alternate this one with my regular black Diorshow Mascara.

I really wanted to like this product, but it was just ok. I am in search of the perfect mascara and have yet to find it. I have straight Asian eyelashes and my main concern is finding something that will hold a curl. I do like the way this mascara goes on, it went on smoothly and didn't clump. But even with curling my eyelashes prior to application, as soon as I put it on within minutes they are straight again. I heard what I really need is a good waterproof mascara. My favorite Chanel SA recommended Inimitable so that's next on my list to try.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara - lengthens and curls in one sweep, and the best part is it's staying power - my lashes remained curled and uplifted for 14 hours straight! It's a little short on the volume though - but then again I'm a nutter for lush, super thick lashes. And compared to my HG mascara,YSL's Volume Effet Faux Cils, it's slightly cheaper for more (10 ml vs 7.5ml). Overall I am impressed, this may be my next HG mascara!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I love this mascara so much it has actually reached HG status. I got a small tube as a GWP after buying Dior foundation and since then I have used it every day. I am not a mascara fanatic because I don't really have a problem with my lashes (they are already quite long and dark, thank goodness) but the amazing abilities of Iconic has compelled me to use it every day. It does not smear, smudge or flake. I wear contact lenses so it is very important that my mascara stays in place and this is one of the few mascaras out there that passes my very rigorous testing. I am trying to use up every last drop of my sample to put off paying $30 as long as possible, lol. The wand is innovative and unlike other reviewers, I do not find it too big. It is not as small as drugstore varieties but not as large and cumbersome as the Dior Show wand. It's just right :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My Korean lashes are short, angeled downwards and with no curl whatsoever. Until I tried Diorshow Iconic Mascara!!!! The BEST EVER! It lengthens them at least double the length and separates them nicely. I was stunned to find that my lashes actually didn't come far away from the ad with Monica Belluci. Lovely.
This mascara is so much better than all the others I've used: Helena Rubinstein Glorious - yes, volume, but not the length I was after; Chanel's Inimitable Multi Dimensional both regular and water-proof - length OK, no clumps, but did dry out pretty quickly, and wasn't that water-proof as it claimed to be; L'Oreal Telescopic did lengthen well, but the bristels didn't separate well enough and clumped my lashes together in bundles; Lancome Virtuose did the curl, but had a very gluey feeling.
Diorshow Iconic gives my lashes volume - without it looking chunky - and curves them to great lengths. It doesn't run (guess the tecnique is that 38 degrees-wash off) but stays on the whole day as if I just put it on.
There could, however, be one minus and that's the brush. I love the spiral-bristels and that it's fat enough to blacken the lash-roots giving me an eye-liner-look without using eye-liner, but it CAN be too fat to be smugde-free when you try to reach the corners.
But that concern is not big enough to make me doubt whether or not I will buy this mascara again. Because I surely will!!!

clumps
super nice curls without even an eyelash curler
makes eyelashes hard but i guess that's the trick in keeping them curled all day long
does smudge after 3 hours

i absolutely hate this. i really really wanted to like it, but no joy.
i have always prefered mascara with plastic bristle brushes, i find that they work better for me. when i realized that this was the case with iconic, i really wanted to try it. my problem with it is that the mascara comes up in clumps on the brush itself, so when i try to apply it the clumps get transferred onto my lashes and makes it look really goopy and thick. i tried using a lash brush and everything but it is just too much of a hassle. definitely wont buy it again.

I love this mascara. I was a big fan of the o.g. "Show" and didn't expect to like this more, but, I do. I only tried this because I am a curious make-up junkie (plan on trying that Givenchy with the funny ball next). Anyway,I don't believe there is another mascara on the planet, that curls and stays curled like this one. I take my old dryed out o.g. "Show" brush and dry comb my lashes, this fans them out,then a couple of coats of the "Iconic" and the results are really pretty. It doesn't smudge either, which we all know is really important.

I've been a fan of diorshow unlimited for quite a while. I have short, straight asian lashes that almost point downwards so i need it all in a mascara - length, volume, curling power, which diorshow adequately provided. I love diorshow, except that sometimes it gets clumpy and flakes off. I bought the iconic because the plastic bristles intrigued me, and i have to say i'm pleasantly surprised by the results. The curling power is second to none - my lashes stayed curled from the moment i put it on to when i removed my makeup at night (so 7am to approximately 10pm) and there is absolutely no flaking and your lashes look lengthened and natural and clean. the only thing is that it doesn't volumize as well as the diorshow does, but it makes up for it in its curling and lengthening power. It doesn't flake and clump like the diorshow does either.

All in all, i'm really satisfied with this. the only reason i didn't give it a 4 is because of its price ($27 at sephora - but then again i guess you get what you pay for)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

AMAZING.

I love this mascara as it excells in every aspect. You get long, long, curved lashes, the sttaying power is great, doesnt irritate or smudge. WOW.

The only thing is the price. I payed almost 35 $ for it.

Popular Mascaras