Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

I love this towel. I want to buy one for all my family.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

These towels are awesome...I use mine dry before taking a bath or a shower, and I also use it in the bath and shower either alone before cleansing or with shower gel (balled up as a "poof").
I can't believe how well these towels exfoliate...when I use this and apply moisturizer afterwards, my skin is baby smooth.
I use Retin-A and get dry patches (especially around my mouth and on my chin)...I have even used these towels on my face (very lightly), and all of the dry skin gets exfoliated off without any irritation.
I am going to continue to purchase these, and I have actually stopped using regular bath "poofs", washcloths and brushes.

on 4/4/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Almost every household in Hawaii pretty much owns these scrubbers. I dont feel clean if I dont shower w/this. I love how you can get into every nook & cranny of your entire body. They cost between $2-3 at CVS, Walmart, & and the like. I've been using this all my life & i'll never be able to feel clean w/out it.

on 4/4/2011 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use a version of this scrubbing fabric for exfoliating my face - about twice a week - in the shower. My face gets thick & crusty quickly, so I use a strong glycolic acid lotion once or twice a week as well as this cloth to exfoliate (not at the same time). I'm not a fan of Buf Puf sponges or granulated scrubs.

This rough fabric removes all the dead skin cell debris that clings to my face & leaves it baby smooth. Leaves skin in prime condition for TLC moisturizing & anti-aging products. Since it scrubs very thoroughly, I have to remember to use only the lightest pressure, otherwise it can be too rough on sensitive skin.

Way back in the day (almost 10 yrs ago) I used to buy this at my local manicurist for $4. They used them in the nail salon for pedicure scrubs. But they stopped selling them to the public. Now I get it at certain beauty supply stores, though they don't always have them in stock. The towel-size versions are becoming more mainstream, but I like to cut them down to manageable face-scrub size. I only need this stuff for my face. For my body I use a natural-bristle bath brush without the long handle.

on 4/4/2011 1:22:00 PM

I am adding my voice to the praises... thanks MUA for the highest review in the world on these...I would never had heard of them otherwise and they are great... I too, am throwing out all my loofahs and 10 dollar handled scrub thingee to reach my back... these are perfect and I just took one on a trip for the first time and it was great! Can't recommend these high enough.

on 4/4/2011 11:35:00 AM

If I hadn't come across these on MUA, I'd have never known about them - and would have missed out on something so spectacular. I don't think I'll ever feel a shower is complete unless I have one of these on hand - they are that amazing.

I purchased four of these on eBay for about $15. I had never seen or felt these in real life, so I didn't know how disposable or sturdy the material would be. These do not feel like some cheap, throwaway rags - they're very durable, like a large-towel version of some Body Shop exfoliating gloves I've used for years.

These make my skin so soft, clean and gleaming. Although the towels are large, I don't use any more body wash than usual, and I'm now able to reach and scrub my back (and butt) without much effort. My skin is sensitive, too, and while this exfoliates like nobody's business, it doesn't feel like it's irritating my skin or making me red and raw.

I'll continue buying these as long as they're being made!

on 4/4/2011 9:53:00 AM

Thank you MUA who recommended this item. It's totally awesome!!!When I first took it out of the package, it felt rough and I had doubts of whether I'd like it. But once I wet it and lathered with body wash, this is outstanding!! I added body wash to the bath towel by bunching it up like loofah and lathering the entire thing. I noticed it wasn't as rough, but just enough to gently exfoliate your skin. I got out of the shower and had the smoothest skin ever! It also rinses off so well and dries off so quickly. I instantly fell in love. It's also long enough to get your back area, and I had an occasional pimple or 2 on my back and now those are gone too. I'm so impressed with this product, that I can't thank MUA enough for this product!!! Thank you!!!

on 4/3/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This towel seemed super rough at first and I didn't want to rub it on my skin at first, but I did it and it really doesn't hurt. It feels like a nice scratch (like when you scratch your back) and it leaves your skin really smooth.

One big pro is the length of this. You can ball it up and use it like a puff, or you can grab either end and easily get your back.

on 3/30/2011 11:14:00 AM

Love this product, my skin is super soft all the time and those anoying little bumps on my arms are now gone yea, and it's only like three bucks.

on 3/30/2011 7:46:00 AM

I've used them for years and years! I simply cant have a decent shower without them. Dry body brushing and then a shower with this bath towel and my skin is at it's best!!!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools