October 2, 2014 | 1494 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by sserena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towels for 22 years. A friend from Hawaii gave me one, and I think that they are fantastic for daily use. My skin is softer and I use less shower gel to get the job done because it lathers up with a very small amount. I have introduced many friends to it as well and never found anyone who didn't love it. It gives a gentle exfoliation. I have very sensitive skin but have no problem with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by spearmintcookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I got it after reading the reviews on MUA, and am so pleased I did. I've been using it for a few months, and love how well it exfoliates. I used it all through the cold dry northeast winter with a moisturizing body wash (something by Dove, I can't recall the specific name) and never needed to apply lotion--which is saying something, since the past few winters I've had to invest in heavy-duty body butters just to keep myself from getting scaly, cracked skin. I also love how you don't need very much body wash on it, and how it's much more efficient and effective than a loofah. It also dries faster. And it's so easy to get my back now! Cannot recommend highly enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mojorisin

I saw the reviews for this, had to see what was getting all these consistent 5 stars...ordered 2 off ebay just to see, it couldn't be that different than a puffie right??? oooooo it's really good, the last time my skin felt this soft was when I had this spa salt treatment shower thing .....it is a long rectangular nylon-poly cloth and I like to bunch mine up like a puffie..and when I'm done using it just rinse and squeeze out and thro over the shower door....so lightweight it dries almost right away (it doesn't drip)..the site I got it from says there is no diff in colors and the texture of it so I got a pink for me and blue for him, and they are the same material..just really does suds up so much and my legs were really dry being winter and all....just got all that off!! I just ordered 5 more....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 8:47:00 AM More reviews by lauralovebug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you have never tried a Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel go to your nearest Asian store and pick one up immediately. It has completely enhanced my life. It is the greatest invention of all time. It will stimulate you in the shower and increase circulation, exfoliate your skin leaving it baby soft, lather your soap like none other, it is long enough that you can do your back, and it's fast drying and it doesn't need to be washed. At 3 dollars you cannot beat it. I would pay 50. I will never use a washcloth or poof EVER again. This thing is the ultimate. It is perfection if I have ever seen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBreastfeedingnPublic

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I have not heard of these until now. It popped up while I was searching for something else on amazon and I'm so glad I found it. It's the best exfoliator I've ever used. I have a Clarisonic with the body brush attachment and the Salux works better. I don't mind the roughness. It makes me feel clean and my skin is so soft!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by wilhelminaa

LOVE! Smoothest skin. Can't stop touching my soft back! Also can't get out of bed because my skin now feels amazing on the sheets!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by yammii19

I was introduced to this by me ex-husband and they are amazing I love them. They leave your skin feeling so clean, they are not harsh at all they are amazing. I only use body was but I have been told that it also works good with bar soap. I use this dry to exfoliate my skin once a week and it works great. I bought one for everyone in my family since there only about $1.99 I recommend this to everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:04:00 AM More reviews by binkygirl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this washing towel most of my life. You don't realize how good it is and how much you miss it until you are living somewhere where it's not sold. I hate hate hate using a regular wash cloth - it's limp and doesn't hold suds and absolutely cannot compare to the Salux.

Apart from the exfoliating benefit, you just need a little soap or bath gel and it goes a loooong way. Plus, the long length of the towel makes it so easy to clean every nook and cranny and hard to reach area of your body. DO NOT use this on your face, however, as it is too rough.

And, it will last forever. It's very sanitary and really doesn't need washing, but you can if want. However, they are so cheap that they're also economical to replace whenever you wish. I use the same one for months, though, before replacing it. It's one of the greatest creations ever, I do believe! And it comes in cute colors, too, especially the pink. What's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this nearly my entire life! It's widely available here in Hawaii and almost everyone I know here uses this on a daily basis. They are very cheap. About $3. When I buy them on sale, I can get them for 2 for $5. These are available at most stores in Hawaii including Walmart. My showers are just not right without it. Lathers very well. Fast drying. I can reach all areas of my back. I always take this with me on vacations. Once you try it, you'll never use anything else. This is the best one. Do not buy similar ones, as they are thin and useless.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by rheaZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using this about 6 months ago. I cannot recommend it enough, and I've used it every single day since the day it was delivered at my door.
The Salux washcloth has helped me get rid of the acne and marks on my back. I've been getting little bumps on my upper back since I can remember, and I was shocked at what a great difference this made. I used to use a loofah, but it didn't do half the job this baby does.
Use any body wash on it, and it foams up like a dream with just a small amount of liquid. It also dries super fast unlike smaller loofahs, and you can reach any part of your body without any trouble. It's got a slightly rough texture and makes your skin feel ultra clean. I can't imagine showering without one any more.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No