Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 4/4/2011 9:53:00 AM

Thank you MUA who recommended this item. It's totally awesome!!!When I first took it out of the package, it felt rough and I had doubts of whether I'd like it. But once I wet it and lathered with body wash, this is outstanding!! I added body wash to the bath towel by bunching it up like loofah and lathering the entire thing. I noticed it wasn't as rough, but just enough to gently exfoliate your skin. I got out of the shower and had the smoothest skin ever! It also rinses off so well and dries off so quickly. I instantly fell in love. It's also long enough to get your back area, and I had an occasional pimple or 2 on my back and now those are gone too. I'm so impressed with this product, that I can't thank MUA enough for this product!!! Thank you!!!

on 4/3/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This towel seemed super rough at first and I didn't want to rub it on my skin at first, but I did it and it really doesn't hurt. It feels like a nice scratch (like when you scratch your back) and it leaves your skin really smooth.

One big pro is the length of this. You can ball it up and use it like a puff, or you can grab either end and easily get your back.

on 3/30/2011 11:14:00 AM

Love this product, my skin is super soft all the time and those anoying little bumps on my arms are now gone yea, and it's only like three bucks.

on 3/30/2011 7:46:00 AM

I've used them for years and years! I simply cant have a decent shower without them. Dry body brushing and then a shower with this bath towel and my skin is at it's best!!!

on 3/30/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I just saw this as a recently reviewed item & I just had to put my 2 cents in... I've been using these towels for the past 6 months, & all I can say is that they are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! They are dirt cheap & disposable. These will make your body feel squeaky clean & fresh! I threw away my shower poufs after discovering these cloths. You are able to easliy wash every nook & crany (such as the back) with complete ease. These give an EXTENSIVE deep clean & exfoliation, leaving your skin feeling soft. Once you try these clothes, you'll never want to go back to ordinary shower poufs again. These cloths don't miss a spot!

I had been using the tiny Korean washcloths of similar properties (which I LOVE but are impractical for the whole body due to their size) until I came upon this featured item. So I ordered some.
These washcloths are way bigger than I expected. I thought I was going to have to use a lot of body wash with it. I was wrong. This material lathers like crazy! I use less product than I did with a loofah (which I will never use again after experiencing this).
I have never been able to properly scrub my entire back but the length of this easily allows me to do this.
Makes my skin super soft and exfoliated. Does the job better than any mechanical scrubber or product I've used before.
Worth every penny and more.

on 3/29/2011 9:49:00 AM

ONE.USE. That's all it took for me to fall in love with this cloth, since it's so friggin' amazing! I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms, and after using it for the first time this morning, I have tossed away my bath pouf and loofahs. My skin has to be at least 75% softer after my shower this morning. I have tried so many different scrubs and caustic lotions under the sun that either didn't work, were too painful, broke me out, or were just crap. Who would've thought this little nylon and polyester cloth would make such an immediate difference? Three snaps in a Z formation!!

on 3/26/2011 1:34:00 PM

Thanks MUA for introducing me to the Salux cloth -- this thing is truly a winner.

I have used a shower pouf on and off for years and I've always been a little skeeved by how mildew-y they get in a short time. I had seen exfoliating gloves and washcloths in places like The Body Shop but I felt they'd be too rough and harsh for me.

I ordered a peach colored Salux from thesaluxshop.com. Great customer service and incredible attention to detail (email notifications and handwritten thank you card enclosed) for such a small $ order.

The first couple of time I used the Salux I feared that it was a little too rough for me but I stuck with it and a couple of weeks later I am a total convert.

Highly recommend -- for a few bucks why not try it? If you have sensitive skin, start slowly with a light touch.

on 3/25/2011 6:17:00 PM

I've been using this for about 3-4 years now.. they are THE best ever. This is something I'll never be without. I love everything about it! I only use it once a week, cause my skin is super soft even without using it.. but when I do use it.. my skin is something to be constantly touched. LOVE IT :)

on 3/25/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Thank you, MUA! But for "MUA Top Picks," I never would have known about this product. And I love it. It's the simplest way to exfoliate your body. My skin feels so much better when I exfoliate, but I get lazy about it. This makes it so easy that I can't get lazy about it. And it's not too harsh. I live alone, so it's hard to always reach your back, but the length of this makes it so easy. I use it all over and have even used it, gently, on my face on occasion. HIGHLY recommended. Am getting some for friends and family now. Thanks again, MUA!

May 23, 2011 update: I was using my Salux (as usual) in the shower this morning, and I just wanted to share something I've learned from my daily use. For background, FYI, I prefer bar soaps with my Salux. There's something about lathering up my Salux towel with a nice bar of soap that is rewarding for some reason and that also makes lots of bubbles for a great shower experience. The latest soap I am loving with it is L'Occitane's Milk Soap (which is wonderful). I got the large L'Occitane soap, and today after I soaped up and scrubbed nicely with my Salux, I had this idea that I wanted to share.

My new tip = I wrapped the Salux towel around the big soap, and then I massaged my skin with the bar of soap encased in the Salux. It worked REALLY well. It generated lather as I scrubbed and just added another dimension to my shower experience. I felt cleaner than clean and really refreshed, so I just want to share that if you haven't tried wrapping your Salux around a bar of soap, I recommend it. I felt really nicely exfoliated (even better than usual) when I added this to my shower routine.