September 22, 2014 | 1970 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i am onto my fourth pencil! this is the best thing that has ever happened to me!! the onyl problem i ave is that i dont like how the pencil doesnt retract. and the little comb on the end always ends up falling off but thats no major issue for me.
the colour matches my black eyebrows, i use the brown one. it looks very natural and doesnt write on too dark, so you can build on the colour. it is very long-lasting too, even when i sweat it stays on.
i am very pleased, i will continue to buy tthis product. it is half the price of a mac one and does the same job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by knics33

This is by far my favorite brow pencil. It blends easily and is very affordable. I also LOVE the comb- I have been using this over a spoolie ever since I got this pencil. The comb works great for grooming as well. I use it when trimming and it works great because I can lay the comb semi flat and it gives a perfect straight line. The consistency of the pencil is good because it's not too creamy where you put too much product on. If you like super creamy brow pencils, this may not be the product for you. Overall, great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by taciturnxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this color in Dark Brown, and I was a little worried since most eyebrow pencils tend to look too dark for me, and strong. But this doesn't do that. It looks completely natural. Not to mention it lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by KAIMILK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in dark brown and it's the first brow pencil I have ever bought, and I love it! It's nice and pigmented, with a very thin applicator, making it great for precise brows. easy to use too, and doesnt tug onto my eyebrows like i've experienced with other eyebrow pencils. this isn't overly waxy either. It stays on all day too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is wonderful, my eyebrows are not very thick at all, and this helps really define my face. I love this product

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

To me this brow pencil is only ok. It looks pretty natural on your face but it looks terrible in pictures! I ran through this very quickly and the lasting power is only ok as well. I would not rebuy. I've found better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never would have tried this if it wasn't for MUA and I am so glad that I did! Medium Brown works great on my black eyebrows... the rule is to always go 3 shades lighter if you have dark hair and 3 shades darker if you have light hair to make it more natural. GREAT value! i got it at target for around $5. Much cheaper than most eyebrow pencils.. and this one you don't have to sharpen. I was skeptical about the little mascara comb looking thing at the other end but it actually works just as well as a spoolie. overall, great buy and i would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by uhohemmylou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this, seriously. I'm a redhead but my brows are so dark! I tend to keep them on the thinner side because I'm really wary of bleaching them, and this pencil is perfect because it allows me to fill in any gaps with amazing precision. I love that I don't have to worry about using a sharpener with it and it comes in a few different shades so you can match pretty well. Love love love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this in the black one and it's basically the same (shape and everything!) as mac's velvetone which is also amazing- but more expensive. get it!!! the shape of these unique brow pencils is what makes the brows look SUPER natural since it allows you to build the brow color more slowly and surely.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by skitty702

I have very thin sculpted brows and this gives me the precision and control I crave. I also love the fact I don't have to sharpen it. The other end I use to separate my eyelashes.