Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/29/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I made a comparison between this product and the too faced shadow insurance on my youtube channel. The reasons why I dislike this product is mainly for it's packaging. It's hard to reach for the extra product that you have near the bottom because the wand only goes so far and the process of having to depot this is way to much work. Another thing about the packaging is that it's not sanitary because after applying it on your finger or eyelid [whichever you prefer] and then having to stick the wand back into the tube isn't very sanitary. Compared to the too faced shadow insurance this gives shadows less pigmentation. The two products are both the same exact price but I definately recommend getting the too faced shadow insurance over this for packaging reasons and pigmentation purposes.

on 5/29/2009 9:27:00 PM

okay pacakging sucks i can only imagine how much ends up inside that crazy bottle without being able to use it up but as for the product itself it did exactly what it promised so ya , price is okay although due to the packaging should either be cheaper or just make it a plastic tube u can squezze out or something to get ur money worth

on 5/29/2009 7:05:00 PM

Makes a BIG difference in the look of your eye m/u. Helps keep the colors from fading and creasing. Better for people with oilier lids. Great base!

on 5/29/2009 4:49:00 PM

Whoever invented this magical product should have a planet named after them. I live in shame thinking of the days I used to apply eyeshadow without first applying Urban Decay Primer Potion. The difference it has made in the look and last of my makeup is incomprehensible. Every woman should work and own this product!

on 5/28/2009 8:42:00 PM

After only just realising this product existed i am very pleased to have as part of my makeup collection. It works so so well, the first time i used it i had quite a heavy makeup look as i was attending a wedding. I applied the primer before my pigment around 10am and by 2am the next day it was still highly pigmented and almost perfect. I would highly recommend. The only reason i gave this a 4 was because the packaging is rubbish, really awful. I worry that soon it will run out and although the "potion" is a cute and original idea i feel it could have been better packaged and be less of a gimmick. However only costing 9 i think it is value for money. Definately buy this again!

on 5/28/2009 4:15:00 AM

This is definitely a staple for many and used to be my HG but honestly I just got sick of wasting so much product in the horrible packaging lol. Also after a while this product lost its staaying power for me and have since switched to bare escentual primer which is a mess free twist pen style and very light!

on 5/27/2009 5:08:00 PM

I love it, just not the packaging.

on 5/27/2009 2:47:00 PM

One of my HG products! I use this every day. The best eyeshadow base I've found - hands down. Never creases and really pumps the color.

on 5/27/2009 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is an amazing product!!! i totally love it!!! my eyeshadow stays on all day without creasing or anything not only that it makes my eyeshadow brighter and more noticeable.....will buy again

on 5/26/2009 8:18:00 PM

WOW WOW WOW.

i am so mad at myself for not purchasing this YEARS ago. It is the best best best eye product i have ever used. I have always suffered from smudged eyeliner, and had since given up hope for long lasting eye makeup! that was until i discovered this primer potion. i don't know how it works- but man is it amazing. i am now able to wear eyeshadow without creasing! and even pencil liner! it is just so amazing. I got all my friends to use it as well. with this primer potion, i was able to wear eyemakeup onto a plane...which was a 9+ hour flight! without ANY smudges. none. not even creasing of my eyeshadow.

i used to avoid all sorts of eye products, and would only use gel liners, or liquid liners, which would still smudge mid day! BUT this primer is just phenominal. not a smudge...plus i have very greasy lids and it keeps that under wraps too.

just buy it now. =)