Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 8/27/2002 3:35:00 PM

Unfortunately, I don't get the raves for this product. I love a tingly feel but this dried out my lips. I was having to reapply constantly. The pot form was a little better than the tube but still drying.

on 8/17/2002 9:21:00 PM

This is the BEST chapstick EVER! It totally hydrates your lips and keeps them from chapping...the packaging isn't too exciting, but they just came out with it in pot form. A must-have!

on 8/13/2002 2:14:00 PM

Super rich and tingly, I really like this balm in the winter, under a gloss or lipstick. It has a fun taste too, nothing gross like some other beeswaxy lip balms. It's great for the price, I just wish it had a gloss to it.

on 8/9/2002 1:08:00 PM

This is the lip balm that I use the most. I keep the tube in my makeup bag, and I have a tin at home. Does everything you want a lip balm to do and it's cheap! I even like this better than Karmex.

on 8/6/2002 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This lip balm is probably the best tasting I've ever tried, but unfortunately not the most moisturizing. The minty tingle feels great and the peppermint & coconut oil combination is yummy. But I found this drying and I kept having to reapply - not good!

on 8/6/2002 2:18:00 PM

After using this for a couple days my lips started peeling. I know some like the tingle, but tingling just means drying for me.

on 8/2/2002 1:40:00 AM

A great lip balm, but not my fave. Great for the price tho!

on 7/30/2002 6:02:00 PM

I adore this stuff!!! I always carry it with me-the tin it comes in is so practical... and cute. It feels great under lipstick.

on 7/28/2002 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This does moisturize and soften your lips. The stick form is easier to open and apply but I have the tin also. It gives your lips a slight tingle, which I don't think is bad. I would get this again.

on 7/26/2002 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Amazingly I think I'm the *only* person who likes the tin. The tingle is really neat, and my lips stay really soft! The only complaint I've heard from anyone around me is from my boyfriend, and he didn't understand why his lips were going numb until I told him (oops! heheh). One plus for the tin, I live in Nevada and tend to leave my chapstick in the truck, and it melts, I've tossed alot of chapstick tubes. The tin atleast holds the melted balm in place!

Popular Lip Treatments