February 1, 2015 | 2073 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by estle

I bought this product recently and tried it the very same day. It really does walk the talk. Lasted 13 hours on me (not testing how many days I can go on with it had to go to sleep). But eyeshadows did go on more vibrant, it did not fade nor crease on me at all.. Amazing product. Before I bought this product, it was between MAC or this. I'm glad I made a wise decision due to all the comments I've read on the MAC product.
The product is a small, straight tube inside. It's not the shape of the curvy bottle if u can't tell. I think the only CON is that I can't see how much I really do have left.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by sadams24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Naturally, I have EXTREMELY oily lids. Any time I'd want to wear eyeshadow, I wouldn't even bother because I knew it would just crease and fade away.

This product is a godsend. My eyeshadow lasts ALL day, I'm talking 15 hours long. And it still looks perfect and freshly applied.

The true test was 2 days ago when I was sitting outside in the sun at a baseball game, and I wondered how my eyeshadow would look at the end of it. It looked like I just did it 5 minutes ago.

I'm so happy with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by heatherlfrank

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at sephora and took it home...opened it and pulled out the wand and the sponge at the end of the wand was broken off. Then discovering how much product is left in the container...forget it! I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

GREAT!!!!!! works wonderful and makes cheap eyeshadow look awsome! longlasting!,, just a wonderful!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Jamie5560

Overall, I love this product. I was using Laura Mercier's primer, but was never happy with it. In fact, I think I will be reviewing it next to save some other poor soul the $30! This product is great, especially when worn with the UD eyeshadows. This lasts ALL day. I'm serious. I work 12-14 hour days and it is still perfectly intact at the end of them. None of the creasing, sliding eyeshadow, like I've become so accustomed to. Their eye products are GREAT! I will definitely repurchase. The packaging is a little cheesy. In fact, I really don't care for any of the packaging from UD. I think it looks cheap, and a little like little kid's play makeup. But who cares I guess as long as it works this well. LOVE it. One of the few things I was truly glad to have spent the money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I was so amazed to see that my shadow did not fade or crease! I am so excited and happy to have found something that will hold onto even the cheapest of eyeshadows. Wonderful product! Definitely worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by prisma23

This product really is the best primer out there!! It is especially obvious with the light colors. Even with MAC eyeshadow which are really pigmented, the light colors don't show up all that well; except when using with this product. The potion makes all eyeshadow appear true to the color it's supposed to be. I recommend this product to everybody who wears eyeshadow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little bottle is incredible. I don't know how I lived without it, but I am so glad I found it. I have used a lot of primers... MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown... nothing has even come close to comparing to Primer Potion. It's awesome = )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bonbon055

eyeshadow stays smooth and doesn't stick in creases, only bad point is the bottle !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

This product is great. My eyeshadow applies smoothly, blends easier, and stays put for hours. The packing looks cute but isn't practical! I'm going to have to de pot mine sooner or later.