August 30, 2014 | 1760 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this balm at night because it's thick and really lasts. It penetrates the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film on the lips. It can be hard to apply since it's so thick, but the taste and tingle make it worthwhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by KitCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NOT satisfied with this product at all. I got it in the tin, and while the packaging is cute, I had to "dig" to get any useful amount of product on my hand. The smell was pungent, the balm stuck to my fingers afterward, and it did nothing to keep my lips nourished. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2002 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Glamourina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous! I wear it at night while I sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are silky smooth!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 9:02:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I didn't realize how strong the minty taste was in this lip balm. I can't stand any mentholated products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 5:00:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is too heavy for daytime use, so I put this on at night. It moisturizes my lips and somehow manages to freshen my breath. I love the way this stuff tingles on my lips. I highly recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2002 8:24:00 AM More reviews by paprika

I am sorry -- I wish I loved this product :( I love the way it smells and tingles...but it left my lips in a waxy, then dry-peely lip mess! It seems like it agrees with many people though, so it may be worth a try. I will be going back to my usual holy grail lip balm -- Menturm (from Japan), which has never failed me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This my holy grail lip balm. It's the only one that I put on at night and it's still there in the morning. It's very healing too, and the price is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sonnie_art

This is a different type of lip balm. It tingles the lips and absorbs instantly, leaving a smooth surface. It works well as a primer before lipstick. I only wish it had sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 4:30:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a loyal fan of Burt's Bees Lip Balm, in the tin (more bang for the buck - you get twice as much as you do in the plastic tube, for the same price). I use it everyday, especially at night, so I don't wake up with cracked and bleeding lips in the morning. Works like a charm.

I don't find it waxy at all, as compared to things like Chapstick, LipSmackers, etc. Who wants to be tasting petroleum?

Overall, a good lipbalm for all occasions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

I've used this a few times, i guess i'm just not a lip balm afficianado. Nice natural ingredients, not big on the tingly effect. I've used better, and wouldn't NEED this, but it's pretty good.