September 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2002 2:13:00 AM More reviews by haloinrverse

i love this so much that im on my third tube. its a really unique all natural lip balm made with peppermint oil, which makes your lips pleasantly tingly.
its very moisturizing, and not too waxy, though waxy enough to stay put. i wouldnt reccommend putting it on chapped lips because of the amount of peppermint oil.
the original tin used to be a real pain to get open, but they have since redesigned it with a lip around the edge of the lid. the balm is a bit too hard to effectively apply with your finger, so go for the tube instead. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this a lot! Minty scent, tingly feeling, very moisturizing! I only like the tube form though!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this in the stick form. I keep it on my keychain with one of those smackers lids with the ring on it. I use it every day, and love the way the tingle makes my lips a nice shade of natural red.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by carla_marie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff!! i hate the consistency of regular lip balm (too...slippery, for lack of a better word.) so this stuff is great for me! the only problem, however, is that when you buy it in the tin, it's awfully hard to get out. so i only buy the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2002 2:35:00 PM More reviews by poorspeech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using this balm at night because it's thick and really lasts. It penetrates the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film on the lips. It can be hard to apply since it's so thick, but the taste and tingle make it worthwhile.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by KitCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

NOT satisfied with this product at all. I got it in the tin, and while the packaging is cute, I had to "dig" to get any useful amount of product on my hand. The smell was pungent, the balm stuck to my fingers afterward, and it did nothing to keep my lips nourished. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2002 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Glamourina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous! I wear it at night while I sleep. When I wake up in the morning my lips are silky smooth!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2002 9:02:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I didn't realize how strong the minty taste was in this lip balm. I can't stand any mentholated products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 5:00:00 AM More reviews by lissaSBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is too heavy for daytime use, so I put this on at night. It moisturizes my lips and somehow manages to freshen my breath. I love the way this stuff tingles on my lips. I highly recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2002 8:24:00 AM More reviews by paprika

I am sorry -- I wish I loved this product :( I love the way it smells and tingles...but it left my lips in a waxy, then dry-peely lip mess! It seems like it agrees with many people though, so it may be worth a try. I will be going back to my usual holy grail lip balm -- Menturm (from Japan), which has never failed me.