November 23, 2014 | 2137 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ckittirath

Definitely work for me. I have really oily skin and when I use paint pots from MAC I get e/s crease. Loved it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by HeidiV

Love this! The Primer Potion saves me from having ugly nasty creased eyelids/shadows. Wish I had known about this sooner. Will buy again. Hate the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:38:00 AM More reviews by micropipette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had put off picking this up because I was using MAC paints in bare canvas as a base which helped prevent creasing a little bit...but by the end of the day it did nothing. This past weekend my dad took me on an awesome shopping spree and I picked this up at Sephora. I really wish I had bought it sooner because it really is a miracle product. My eyeshadow has not budged (except for some glitter fall out) in 12 hours. No creasing, no weird greasy look. If you're unsure about whether you want to try it, I would definitely recommend that you buy it...if it doesn't work out just return it or swap it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MyFavoriteWeapon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Maybe I got a bad batch, but I dont understand all the hype around the product. It did nothing for the intensity of the eyeshadow pigment or the ease of application, and after 4 hours of wearing it my eyeshadow had creased like nothing I have seen before. I won't be adding this to my makeup routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Kemmae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first eyeshadow primer I've used so I can't compare it against other shadow primers, but I do like what this product has done for my shadows. I do notice my shadows lasting much longer throughout the day and no longer does my shadow end up on my creasy Asian eyes, which is a constant battle for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by yumemiru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rate this 5 Lippies because it's the best primer I ever owner and it does the job perfectly. No smear or budging. It is a bit expensive and the packaging bugs me a lot, but thatís okay, I can cut it open when I think Iím almost finish and move it to a little tight jar. The price versus the quality, definitely worth it and it last you a long time. A little goes a long way. You get what you pay for in this product. I will rebuy this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Amanda1107

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best eye shadow primer on the market! It is decently priced, in appealing packaging, and does the job! What more could you ask for?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lisa01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had never heard of UD before, until I saw all of the reviews and raves about it. I later found out about the UPDD, and how it makes your eye shadow stay really well.
I am so glad that I bought this, it has to be the best investment ever! I have pretty oily eye lids, and I gave up on eye shadow for a really long time. I had really high hopes for this product to work, and it works amazingly! Finally, my eye shadow no longer folds up into my crease and the colour stays vibrant and gorgeous all day long.
I have yet to saw it open, but taking it off of the applicator and using my finger to apply it is working well for me at the moment.

I believe that this is a really great product, for those girls who have annoying oily eye lids! I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by akimakeiya

I really love this! I had heard so much about I just had to try it, and I'm quite glad I did! I went all day without my eye makeup creasing, smudging, or sweating off. Quite impressed. Pricey, but worth the cash. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Sumshine88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, don't pelt me with stones just yet!
I read a few comments, which made me feel normal after i decided i was a freak of nature for not LOVING this product!
I think the key here is, it just isn't as great if you have dry skin. I never though my eyelids were dry (eww, much?) but i just can't get this to work for me, and oh lordy i TRIED so hard. I sawed it open and everything!
Basically, no matter how careful and evenly i apply it, my eye shadow skips across certain patches, and tugs on my eyes really bad!
I mean, my eyes HURT from trending to blend eyeshadow with UDPP as a base
I'm sticking to painterly paintpot. my godsend!