July 29, 2014 | 1976 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I love this! Before I just used my foundation primer as my eye primer as well, but I don't always use my foundation primer because it is way too expensive to use everyday except on special occasions. But I bought the primer potion because I heard great things about, and I thought the price was decent. I bought it at sephora and it is amazing!!!! I put it on at like 7am, and my eyeshadow stills stays on til like 11pm. It looks exactly how it did in the morning. I love love love it, and it comes off easily with my neutrogena eye makeup remover. I would definitely buy it again. Maybe also try the sin one as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looove this stuff, don't know how I ever wore eyeliner/eyeshadow without it. I just purchased Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Lounge and found it creased. The sales associate at Ulta suggested this. At first I balked at the price tag, but decided to give it a try. This product is supposed to dry clear, but I find it leaves a beige cast on my skin if its not covered by shadow/liner. Not a big deal, just a kind of annoying. Despite this, I am so in love with this primer. My eyeshadow lasts all day, no creasing in sight on my oily lids. But the best part is how my liner holds up on my lower lid. This is the first time in my life that my eyeliner on my greasy lower lid lasted through the entire day and didn't slip down into my fine lines. Packaging is cute as hell but apparently wastes a lot of product. I know you can cut the tube open, but I'm not sure I'm going there (just plain lazy). Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Twinkelstar

this is the best eyeshadow primer I've used so far. It hold everything in place and intensifies the color of my eyeshadow. It rarely creases up.

The only bad thing about it is the packaging. Just when you think you've run out, cut through the package and you'll find that there's a lot more product in there! You can also see the enkore video's for a tut about that. So product yay, packaging nay! But would I repurchase, definately!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by caligirl3

This is the best product that I have EVER tried in my entire life! I do not know how I could have lived without this!! I have REEAALLLYY oily eyelids and my eyeshadow used to always crease, I didn't think that this was normal, but I googled it and found out that a lot of people have the same problem and there are a lot of products to fix this. I literally tried just about every product to stop my shadow from creasing and this is the only one that will keep my shadow perfect alllll day no matter what! The packaging is terrible, but I can get over that! I will never stop purchasing this! Go buy it!! It's AMAZZIINNGG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by msbuggie

After found out the release of the new gold bottle shimmer one. I can't help myself to purchase the gold bottle, even I just purchased the origrinal.

OMG!! It works like charm. I can skip the shimmer base period and my eye make up last all day long. The beige/gold tone base gives every color make up a good foundation.

For those who wanna have the shimmer look and doesn't wanna apply additional cream base...this is it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by HelloKittyoz

I love UDPP before trying this my eyeshadow would always crease..Now my eyeshadow stays all day! and it looks just as bright and vibrant 8 hours later..A little goes long way i found if u put to much it looks kinda caked.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kelly32179

Urban Decay is amazing! The Primer Potion makes my eyeshadow stay on all day long, especially with my oily eyelids. It also helps my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner stay more vivid! I love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:14:00 AM More reviews by vgup9746

This primer is okay, but I found that while my eyeshadow would usually stay on a lot longer while using UDPP than when I didn't use it -- it would often crease. I don't have very oily skin, but maybe my eyelids are a bit oilier? I don't really know.
And for me, UDPP wasn't very effective with eyeshadow brands other than MAC & Makeup Forever...
On the other hand, I never had a problem blending eyeshadows on top of it (as some people have mentioned) and I didn't need to use a lot of it.
I used UDPP for a long time, but I grew sick of the packaging. While the wand was helpful to deposit the product onto my eyelids, I didn't want to cut the container open because a previous review made me paranoid about getting minuscule plastic pieces into the product... So I bought Too Faced primer instead, which I had low expectations of but surprisingly like a lot better!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dirt cheap for me, one of my drugstore.com free samples. I like it, and, like primer, should use it and will eventually get around to it. I had just been making do with my foundation, but this is such an improvement that I'll definitely consider it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by xovictoriasmithox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate UDPP it is way too dry I have dry eyelids to start with and it hurt my eyes and irritated my lids to where it hurt to put anything on. Too faced shadow insurance is so much better I dont see why people rave about this so much its horrible

xovictoriaox