November 23, 2014 | 2116 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lorencita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This a good formula, even though I have & use TF shadow insurance as well. I will not buy this again though cause of the packaging. TFSI is a little better formula wise IMO & of course the packaging is so much better :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Overall, this stuff is pretty good. My shadow definitely doesn't crease during the day; it doesn't prevent it from traveling in humid weather though. The packaging sucks but I haven't had as much trouble as other reviewers have. It washes off fairly easily and doesn't seem to irritate my eyes. My only beef is that if your eyes water or you sweat it can travel and turn gritty.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by HippieChic82

I don't get how so many people claim that this product is some sort of magic. This product was a complete waste of my time and my money. It was completely useless on me, the shadow didn't even last 10 minutes before it started creasing.

If I could give this product zero lipsticks I would, but you apparently have to give it at least one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Jenls27

Too Faced shadow insurance is so much better in my opinion. UDPP still gives me creases by the end of the day while Too Faced Shadow Insurance keeps me going strong. And don't even get me going on the crappy packaging of UDPP. Do yourself a favor and go for the Too Faced primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sunnysea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read so much about the UDPP that I decided to purchase it. I definitely don't regret it!! I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mintyxchip

it works great. i got a sample size with my book of shadows, and i will go buy a full size when i am done. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I've never used any other eyeshadow primers, but this works for me! Very water resistant, I used it on my hand to do swatches, then took a bath and my colors were still vibrant till I wiped them off. Helps my colors stay put the entire day. This doesn't eliminate eyelid wrinkles, but I use shimmery shadows in order to reduce the appearance of them. An essential in anyone's makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Mebs786

I love this product. I always use this before applying my e/s. The colour goes on better and my e/s stays on all day without any creases. If I dont apply this then I can tell the difference as my e/s just does not go on as good and it does not last long on my oily lids.. An absolute must have product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, although I would like it more if they changed the packaging! I feel like I can't get everything out of the tube!

I've been using for a while and it really has made a difference on how long my shadow stays on my oily lids!!

I can't wait to try it in the summer months when I really tend to have creasing problems!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

no creasing at all.... but i did notice that my eyeshadow faded more with this than with any other base ive used. i mostly use this during the summer when i get more oil on my lids.