Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 11/7/2002 12:26:00 PM

I really like Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. This is the second tin of the lip balm I have purchased. The price is great and it makes my lips feel soft and cool. The only complaint I have is the lid is hard to get off of the tin, and I have to pry it off with my fingernails.

on 11/5/2002 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a great product, it really does give your lips a nice minty tingle. It didn't last as long as I would like but it seems to protect my lips when I put it on before bed. And I just love the tingle! Very nice product :).

on 11/3/2002 10:21:00 AM

The best lip balm ever.

on 11/1/2002 6:06:00 AM

this is my fave lip balm..tried other brands like bonne belle..blistex..lipice..this is the only lipbalm that doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is a thick layer of balm on it..nice minty sensation and long lasting..IMO the only lipbalm that can compare is L'occitane Shea Butter but that comes in a pot which can be pretty unhygenic so i'm sticking to this =D

on 10/31/2002 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great product! This balm leaves my lips very moisturized, and I love the minty tingle it gives my lips- very refreshing. I have tons of different lip balms I'm trying to use up, but this one is definitely a repurchase.

on 10/29/2002 4:55:00 PM

This is my favorite! I am sensitive to most tastes, and this is the only lip balm that I can tolerate so I keep coming back to it. It has a very non-offensive tingly taste which doesn't interfere with other lip product tastes either.

on 10/28/2002 4:46:00 PM

No wonder this dried out my lips, as a user down below said, it has camphor, menthol, and petroleum.
The tingle is nice, but it's the same tingle I feel on all mint lip balms. it is not worth the price IMHO.Yea, there are a lot better lip balms than this one. continued >>

on 10/19/2002 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Well I like the minty scent and the little tingle I feel when I put it on but HELLO it has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient. That's drying in the long run, no? It seems to just work 'while it's on' and thats about it.

on 10/11/2002 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I received a small pot of Beeswax Moisturizing Creme in a swap as an extra, and it's so awesome. I put it on with a little lip brush before I apply lipgloss or lipstick, and it totally smoothes my lips and makes them all soft so the gloss or lipstick goes on smoothly. I also put this on before I go to bed so my lips won't get chapped overnight. This stuff is extremely smooth and not one bit sticky, and has no bad smells or tastes. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I'm definitely buying more when I run out.

on 10/6/2002 8:49:00 PM

it's not "the world's best" lip balm, but it's good for the price. I love the tingle. It's not as thick as I like though, and I don't really like that it has lanolin in it. I like BeesWorks vanilla mint better.

Popular Lip Treatments