November 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Hailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazingly I think I'm the *only* person who likes the tin. The tingle is really neat, and my lips stay really soft! The only complaint I've heard from anyone around me is from my boyfriend, and he didn't understand why his lips were going numb until I told him (oops! heheh). One plus for the tin, I live in Nevada and tend to leave my chapstick in the truck, and it melts, I've tossed alot of chapstick tubes. The tin atleast holds the melted balm in place!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2002 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it's a damned good lip balm. Has nice staying power, plus I love the peppermint and comfrey. The tingle makes me feel as though my lips are becoming delectabley plump! Good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2002 9:30:00 PM More reviews by alittleweirdo

I like the minty tasty. Lasts about as long as other lip balms, and I prefer something with sunscreen for the daytime. Also prefer the tube to the pot lip gloss--too hard to dig out when it gets about half full!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2002 9:05:00 PM More reviews by honora7

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very moisturizing with lots of staying power - this is a purse staple for me. i use it daily as lip balm, as well as to blend or make lipstick more sheer. love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2002 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Angieshel

It has a really nice feel on the lips...very light. I prefer the tubed version to the pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2002 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bumble

I love the minty tingle of this, but it dries out my lips! I like applying it after I eat once in a while to make my breath feel fresher, but I definitely notice that my lips become rather parched after I use it repeatedly. Some think it's very moisturizing, but personally I think it does the opposite for me. But, for around $2, it can't hurt to try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2002 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rabbitgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO i finally tried this and i was NOT disapointed! I love the little tin.
It smells great - peperminty, & tingles - sorty of like blistex medicated, but it tingles longer and does not smell like medicine. i put it on at night, and in the A.M, i still had some on!! A definte re-buy & my fav lippies @ the moment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 5:06:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Balm! Nice cooling feeling for the lips and more portable to use on the go than the kiehls jar. At the price a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this balm. I like that it tingles the lips and has staying power. I am a total fan and have been using it since my mom first saw Burts in the store.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:08:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

i HATE the tin!!! i can't get it open if i shut it all the way. this sounds like a silly complaint but i found this really frustrating!

the balm was nice but the packaging was such an issue, i threw it away!