September 3, 2014 | 1065 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by moonshine27

This product is amazing! I was lazy and didnt take my makeup off (from all day) a couple nights ago and the next morn I still had perfect eyeshadow. WOW! a must have

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by waiyi

I bought this product because of all the great reviews, but I have to say that it doesn't work on me. I don't see any difference when I am using the primer. I use mineral eyeshadow, I don't know that does it make any difference.
But I won't buy it again, what a waste $$!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by laquiche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Its a real must have! It helps to fix any eyeshadow for hours! The packaging is not a good idea at all, well it looks nice but you can't reach the end. I used to find the texture very good but now its a bit weird, I guess I'm probably reaching the end of the product! I've bought the shadow primer for Too faced ( that I will probably start using in a few days) to try something new but UDPP is still a must have!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Fabulaisling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a free sample of this when I bought the urban decay shadows and now I am addicted. It makes the colours pop and creases are non existant! So I will be sticking to this product. Such a pretty bottle too but because of the shape, you don't get every last drop of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Anndollyfae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A must if you wear eyeshadow. Makes the shadow stay put through tears, rain and rubbing. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Excellent product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Maxipoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great shadow primer, I too use it even when I dont wear eyeshadow because I have oily lids and I hate that but this has great staying power and wont crease at all, and when I use it when I do have shadow on it is great because the shadow will like stick onto it, and will last all day n night, the packaging is the worst, but the product is just great!**UPDATE** 02/19/10 I got my second little bottle of this, and I dont know maybe I'm tripping out, but this second bottle, the formula seems to have changed, its more watery and my lids actually crease now, and that never ever happened before with the first bottle I had, I dont know I just personally feel the formual changed but who knows, I think I might be trying that shadow insurance product, I've been hearing is real good.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by hannaxbear

As most other reviewers have already said, this is a fantastic eyeshadow primer! Whenever I apply eyeshadow, it tends to dust off onto other parts of my face (something that my sister absolutely hates when she tries to test eyeshadow on me), but with this magical potion, it applies very smoothly and stays PUT all night, even when I'm clubbing (and therefore sweating) and yes, it even stays when I rub my eye!! No smudging whatsoever--everything is exactly as it is when I first put it on, no matter what, and I loveee that. The packaging is so-so, I can see why some others may be frustrated as they use more and more of the bottle, and it can be hard to apply to the eye since you kind of have to rub it in and using the applicator wand doesn't help much because it keeps adding more primer on, so use your finger or Q-tip. The price isn't too bad, considering what you get for it, and I used a coupon from Ulta, so I got it for about $12. Definitely recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by jonnayuh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm annoyed that I have to tinker around with the packaging to get my money's worth. It work well when I can get it out the bottle, but its too much work & until they change the packaging, I won't purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by shalinir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome product! I have super oily eye lids and UDPP just kicks ass! lol... I use it even when I am not wearing any eyeshadow. And the effect lasts for hours! No creasing, no fading, no shine! The packaging is crappy as we all know but there are some good videos on youtube that show you how to cut the bottle in half and not waste the product. It does not go completely translucent on my eyelids since I have horrible dark circles all around my eyes and this kind of lightens it up a tad bit which is a good thing!

Highly recommended!