July 25, 2014 | 1921 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2002 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Angieshel

It has a really nice feel on the lips...very light. I prefer the tubed version to the pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2002 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bumble

I love the minty tingle of this, but it dries out my lips! I like applying it after I eat once in a while to make my breath feel fresher, but I definitely notice that my lips become rather parched after I use it repeatedly. Some think it's very moisturizing, but personally I think it does the opposite for me. But, for around $2, it can't hurt to try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2002 9:23:00 AM More reviews by rabbitgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO i finally tried this and i was NOT disapointed! I love the little tin.
It smells great - peperminty, & tingles - sorty of like blistex medicated, but it tingles longer and does not smell like medicine. i put it on at night, and in the A.M, i still had some on!! A definte re-buy & my fav lippies @ the moment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 5:06:00 AM More reviews by BizzyBunny

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Balm! Nice cooling feeling for the lips and more portable to use on the go than the kiehls jar. At the price a MUST HAVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 8:40:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this balm. I like that it tingles the lips and has staying power. I am a total fan and have been using it since my mom first saw Burts in the store.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:08:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

i HATE the tin!!! i can't get it open if i shut it all the way. this sounds like a silly complaint but i found this really frustrating!

the balm was nice but the packaging was such an issue, i threw it away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2002 10:56:00 AM More reviews by egilsdottir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i was really amazed at the staying power of this balm - i applied it at about 11 p.m. last night before i went to bed, and it was still on when i woke up this morning at 7:30. love the pepperminty taste, and this keeps my lips soft and moisturized (though not *quite* as well as smith's rosebud salve). i like this alot, and will be purchasing another (in tube form) for my carmex-addict boyfriend (who also sampled this and liked it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2002 4:10:00 PM More reviews by YolandaMC

Love this. Moisturizes my chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2002 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Sita

I have perpetually chapped lips, and this lip balm has worked better than any other I've tried. I have the little tub of it and I guess it comes in stick form too, I would try that next time because getting it out of the tub is hard. I usually use my fingernail to scrape some out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2002 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kate8

I've had good luck with Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. Several other products that soften or protect my lips also tend to make me break out, and I've never had that problem with Burt's. Also never had a problem getting the tin open.