November 22, 2014 | 1916 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Elana24

I agree with avakisskiss's review below...while this balm felt soothing and pleasantly tingly on my chapped lips, it did squat in the moisturizing department. It may have even DRIED OUT my lips a bit! So while the tube (with cute little bee pictures on it)is adorable and it feels nice for awhile, I won't repurchase simply because I need a lip balm with more moisturizing power and a shinier finish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unfortunately, I don't get the raves for this product. I love a tingly feel but this dried out my lips. I was having to reapply constantly. The pot form was a little better than the tube but still drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2002 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Broadway3000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST chapstick EVER! It totally hydrates your lips and keeps them from chapping...the packaging isn't too exciting, but they just came out with it in pot form. A must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Redd

Super rich and tingly, I really like this balm in the winter, under a gloss or lipstick. It has a fun taste too, nothing gross like some other beeswaxy lip balms. It's great for the price, I just wish it had a gloss to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the lip balm that I use the most. I keep the tube in my makeup bag, and I have a tin at home. Does everything you want a lip balm to do and it's cheap! I even like this better than Karmex.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2002 9:11:00 PM More reviews by avakisskiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip balm is probably the best tasting I've ever tried, but unfortunately not the most moisturizing. The minty tingle feels great and the peppermint & coconut oil combination is yummy. But I found this drying and I kept having to reapply - not good!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

After using this for a couple days my lips started peeling. I know some like the tingle, but tingling just means drying for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2002 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jakelley3

A great lip balm, but not my fave. Great for the price tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2002 6:02:00 PM More reviews by duchess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this stuff!!! I always carry it with me-the tin it comes in is so practical... and cute. It feels great under lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2002 2:13:00 AM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does moisturize and soften your lips. The stick form is easier to open and apply but I have the tin also. It gives your lips a slight tingle, which I don't think is bad. I would get this again.