December 22, 2014 | 819 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by bleuecommevous

SINCE I DON'T WANT MY LIPS TO WRINKLE, I tried this lippie just once and will never try it again. mediocre lip balm. totally not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2002 9:20:00 PM More reviews by easchust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this and use it all the time. It's medium consistency, moisturizes decently, and smells really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2002 8:43:00 PM More reviews by AsTerisK

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm.

I am SO GLAD I have found a million better lip balms than this one.

I'm sure everyone knows that anything with petroleum, camphor/menthol in the long run sucks out the natural moisture of your lips...

...and even worse...

causes your skin to wrinkle. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Elana24

I agree with avakisskiss's review below...while this balm felt soothing and pleasantly tingly on my chapped lips, it did squat in the moisturizing department. It may have even DRIED OUT my lips a bit! So while the tube (with cute little bee pictures on it)is adorable and it feels nice for awhile, I won't repurchase simply because I need a lip balm with more moisturizing power and a shinier finish.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2002 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unfortunately, I don't get the raves for this product. I love a tingly feel but this dried out my lips. I was having to reapply constantly. The pot form was a little better than the tube but still drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2002 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Broadway3000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the BEST chapstick EVER! It totally hydrates your lips and keeps them from chapping...the packaging isn't too exciting, but they just came out with it in pot form. A must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2002 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Redd

Super rich and tingly, I really like this balm in the winter, under a gloss or lipstick. It has a fun taste too, nothing gross like some other beeswaxy lip balms. It's great for the price, I just wish it had a gloss to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the lip balm that I use the most. I keep the tube in my makeup bag, and I have a tin at home. Does everything you want a lip balm to do and it's cheap! I even like this better than Karmex.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2002 9:11:00 PM More reviews by avakisskiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This lip balm is probably the best tasting I've ever tried, but unfortunately not the most moisturizing. The minty tingle feels great and the peppermint & coconut oil combination is yummy. But I found this drying and I kept having to reapply - not good!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sarahn

After using this for a couple days my lips started peeling. I know some like the tingle, but tingling just means drying for me.