Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/20/2009 2:08:00 AM

have oily lids and nothing has ever worked for me completely- wore all day under MAC e/s and had not one crease-this product is amazing!!!!!!!!!1

on 6/19/2009 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This really is a good primer. I find it works better with only Urban Decay eyeshadows however. I didn't like how it reacted w/ my MAC e/s. I tried Too Faced Shadow Insurance & I feel like that is a much better product. It works better with a large variety of e/s. You also use less product, which means more money in your pocket! :)

on 6/19/2009 5:12:00 AM

BEST PRIMER IN THE WORD! Truly does leave you creaseless and continually pigmented throughout the day. Love it. And UDPPs now come with new wands so it no longer leaves the product left in the bottom crevices of the bottle untouched. Definitely would buy again.

on 6/19/2009 2:34:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this products & works just great on me. I got the sample size one from the eye shadow palette that I've purchased & then I just keep buying the full size one over & over again! It lasts for a long time for me as well!

on 6/18/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm using this primer for a week now and it does work for me, no complaints!

on 6/18/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had high expectations for this product and thought it was just so-so. It's greasy and I wasn't expecting that. My eyeshadow didn't crease at all but it began wearing off like it does when I don't wear primer. I was hoping it would prevent that. For the money, I'm fine with just putting concealer on my eyelids to prevent the creasing. I don't think I need a separate eyelid primer since it creates the same effect.

on 6/18/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first saw this product My initial thoughts were: How cute! The packaging of this primer is rather unique compared to most, however if you really think about it, the packaging isn't designed to effectively use all of the primer. As for the actual product I love it! Holds my eyeshadow all day without creasing. It's a little wet/greasy when you apply it, so you need to let it sit for about 30 seconds on each lid before you start applying your eyeshadow. A little pricey, but I would buy it again!

on 6/18/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

love using this primer under my shadows. never had a problem with creasing or anything like that <33 good for my sometimes oily lids hate the tude though. I had to break it open and put it into a container because i couldnt get all the product out =[

on 6/17/2009 3:39:00 PM

This is a must product for me as I have oily and huge eyelids. Sounds gross, lol! Every eyeshadow creases on me, horribly. Even MAC eyeshadows. But this stops it all for a significant amount of time. I can't ask for more, except for the ridiculous bottle shape.

on 6/17/2009 12:39:00 PM

Ultimate test. Done. I loooove this. I don't care about the price or the way its packaged. I was overseas for a vaca 2 months ago in a very..i repeat..very tropical country. My eye make up never smeared or creased. I would even forget to check my eye makeup throughout the day sometimes. By nighttime, I was ready to go out without barely reapplying my eyeshadow. Amazing! That's it. Amazing! Life long fan right here.

Video Reviews & Tutorials