July 31, 2014 | 1789 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by justlisa

i LOVE this thing!!! i have quite oily lids, so my eyeshadow tends to crease, but not with this one! amazing. stays on for ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by katyjane

Cannot live without this!
It really does live up to the hype around it. This makes my shadows blend easily, makes the colour really pop and best of all makes my shadows last all day! I've repurchases several times and i cannot live without this. The only downside of course is the package because whilst pretty, you loose out on a lot of product due to the design and the only way of getting to it is to hack the prettiness to pieces with a knife. UD should put this is pot form or something to that effect to help with this problem. I can't recommend this product enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by shesaysforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried several other eyeshadow primers and this one is by far the best. It really makes a difference with eyeshadow color. I cant live without it. The only down side is the packaging, cool bottle but i feel like there is still some left in the tube when youre getting down to the end. Oh well, i live and breathe by it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best eye primer I have ever used! It goes on creamy and doesnt cake up like a lot of the other ones Ive tried. It also lasts a LONG time because a little goes a long way with this product. I love the cute little design of the tube it comes in too :) The only thing I hate about it is some of the product can get stuck in the corners of the tube making it hard to get the last of it out hen youre near the end of it it. Other than that LOVE it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:33:00 AM More reviews by erynnia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this because of the hype and to hopefully get certain shades to show up on my eyelids better. It's not exactly the magical product I was expecting. The texture is kind of hard to describe, but it's surprisingly hard to apply smoothly, especially with the included wand. It does seem to give staying powder to eyeshadow, just don't expect magic beyond that.

I didn't think about the inefficiency of the packaging design till reading the later reviews here, so we'll see how that goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by nellamc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best primer I've tried for the price. I always used to get creases on my eyelids, but not anymore. It is a bit awkward to apply, but it's not a big deterrent since it works so well. Just be sure to use a small amount -- too much can make your eyeshadow cake if some of the primer doesn't dry before you apply the shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by YiXiong

There was a lot of hype on this product. but personally I don't think it is all that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 10:52:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It helps my shadow go on smoother and crease less at the end of the day, but the packaging needs to go. You can't access like 75% of the product because it all pushes away to the side...such a waste! I will only repurchase this item if UD changes the packaging to a squeeze tube or a twist pen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, it works but for me I won't be buying it again. I am giving a neutral rating because I think the cons outeight the pros unless you have very oily eyelids or constant problems with creasing.

It's a bit pricey for the amount you get. Packaging is horrible, alot of product gets wasted. I find that a good matte foundation or some concelear works just fine for prepping my eyes for makeup..at this point I really don't want to add yet another product to my routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:57:00 AM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was excited when I had received this with my Sephora order because everyone raves about it. I'm not sure if I just got a bad tube of it, but this made my eyelid feel so oily and when I tried to blend my eyeshadow, it would not blend well. I was really disappointed because so many had recommended this to me.

Again, the packaging (as everyone says) stinks and it only adds to my disappointment. =(