April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Studio Fix foundation in pressed powder is great: it is easy to apply (being in powder form) but it covers like a liquid. The price is a bit steep ($24), but MAC has a wide variety of shades. The finish is matte, but it goes on a bit thicker than a regular pressed powder, so it covers blemishes and ruddiness wonderfully. Would definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 3:27:00 PM More reviews by malane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i orginally bought studio fix just to see what it was like -- i wasn't quite sold on the idea of a powder foundation, fearing it would look too cakey. but i've really grown to love it. when i started out i was applying too much, but have since learned that i only need a bit (applied with a big powder brush, not a sponge) for excellent coverage that doesn't look obvious and doesn't make me break out. i would agree with other reviewers that studio fix probably isn't appropriate for those with dry skin. but for oily, sensitive, acne-prone it's great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 4:45:00 PM More reviews by clover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used Studio Fix for years and I still love it. It is really the only makeup that I continue to buy faithfully. It never breaks out my blemish-prone skin and covers amazingly well. Great color selection as well, very easy to find a perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2003 1:12:00 AM More reviews by kristis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great colour selection that matched my mid-pale yet prone to tanned skin. Great packaging - love it. Been wearing it for years (since high school). Wouldn't reccomend for someone with dry skin. Overall good coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2003 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Cipal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the Studio Fix. I am a C3 and its perfect for my face coloring. It stays all day and I only need to touch up once during the day. It does help with my oily face.

I use a regular powder puff to put it on. This works great for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2003 5:47:00 PM More reviews by stephm625

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Slow to coming to the world of MAC, this is my first MAC purchase, and I'm LOVING it. I've been trying to find a great powder foundation, and this may be it. The coverage is wonderful - I can make it as sheer or not as I want depending on what I need that day, and the color is great for me (NW20).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetf

I used to wear this a lot, back when i was into powder foundation. It covered red spots pretty well. It looks a bit too heavy for me though. But i would still buy this if i want to wear powder found. again. They have a good color selection. It helps my face to stay matte.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Love this product. I am African American and wear NW43. It covers without being too heavy, it has the right undertones so that it looks natural, it stays put and the price is right. Have tried so many foundations but I keep returning to this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 12:29:00 PM More reviews by KillerTofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also reviewed this under 'Studio Fix', this is the same review. This is the only foundation product I use. It doesn't irritate my skin, never looks cakey or unnatural, and makes my already great skin look absolutely flawless. While it is more expensive than a pressed powder by a drugstore brand, it is money well spent because you can get an exact match to your skin and it will last forever. Note: I do not use the sponge included to apply Studio Fix. I prefer lighter, more natural coverage, so I apply it with my beloved Sephora Retractable Powder Brush. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by KillerTofu