October 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by uptowngirl627

Been using studio fix in NC 45 for about 4 years now. I keep returning to this foundation, not so much b/c I like it, but b/c it is the only foundation that matches my skin tone fairly well and is easy/quick to apply (for early morning rushes). Will continue to by until I can find something better. My only complaints are that it doesn't last very long on my skin and I look oily after a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wore this stuff years ago, when my skin needed the coverage. I don't need it now, but as heavier bases go, StudioFix is right up there with the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sam03

I really like this powder foundation. Doesn't make your skin oily & cause breakouts. Provides medium coverage & has an extensive range of colors. Overall, I'm satisfied.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2003 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Fillmore17

On one hand studio fix covered every little flaw in my skin - and because of more yellow-based colors, you never get that pinky-filmy look. For a while there I swore it would be my base for life. But gradually I started to realize that the more I used Studio Fix to cover my blemishes, the more I had to cover.
When I visited the Trish McEvoy counter the woman swore the stuff is full of shark oil - a notorious breaker-outer and that if I stopped using S.F. chances are my skin problems would go away. They did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2003 8:53:00 AM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. Nice, sheer coverage, matte finish, the ABSOLUTE best colour selection... what more can I say?! It is a powder foundation, not creamy at all. Good for oily skin. It might look cakey on someone with drier skin. My summertime staple when I want a matte look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Glamourjunkie74

I have to say I use to work for MAC and this is truly the best powder foundation out there. Careful if you're on the dry side, use a good moisturizer underneath it and apply with a brush. Use the Lycopene from Kiehls and get it at Barneys co-op in chelsea, they are a great help in there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Jaxappella

This is a staple in my cosmetic bag. The finish is flawless. The color match for my pale skin is perfect! I was wary at first of how well it would cover, but it does an amazing job. I've been using it for years now and have found it to last really well too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2003 2:59:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love my studio fix foundation in NC25, its alil light for my mmm or ggg skin colour but to top it up a notch, I mix it with cliniques glow crazy powder highlighter I got from a promo. It looks very nice with full coverage and do mix it up with bronze dust! It looks like a shimmery tan!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Sheevuh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This offeres great coverage for my oily skin without looking caked on. I have very pale olive/yellow skin and they have a huge variety skin colors to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

Perfect for people like myself who hate applying base. Covers fully and does not give unsightly lines of demarcation(as do liquid foundations set with powder) The applicator puff is good, but for a lighter finish use a big fluffy powder brush.