November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! I'm not sure it's the Holy Grail, but it's so nice. Easy application and it lasts awhile, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My personal Holy Grail! I love it, it's cheap, minty, works every time!

I've tried them ALL & this & Jing Jang are the only ones I keep around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by NatashaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great lip balm. I'm still in search of the holy grail, but until I find it, I'll stick with this. Nice tingly feeling when I use it, and nice light texture. Works quite well at keeping my lips kissable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2002 11:54:00 AM More reviews by anallise

I love applying this lip balm because it feels really cooling on the lips. But it does not seem to add any moisture to my lips. That said, it gives the lips a supple but not overly glossy look, great for a casual look. It also makes a good lipstick base because it's not too glossy and so the color sits very well on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 5:17:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only lip balm I use and if I don't have it my lips shrivel up and crack. Since I started using it 3 years ago my lips have never looked healthier. To me it's worth every penny.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2002 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Josie_Okina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend purchased a tin of this for me. bless her heart, but I found this product to be not worth the money at all. I gave it away immediately to my cousin. I wouldn't want my lips to wrinkle in the future, so I use a different lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2002 8:12:00 PM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gotta have this lip balm! I apply it everynight before bed and I wake up with super soft lips! It's thick and smooth going on, and the minty smell is a nice pick me up. I used to use this throughout the day, but now I use Almay Protective Lip Care SPF 25 in Clear during the day because it feels great and has the SPF I want. I will keep Burt's Bee's Beeswax lip balm at home and in my bag.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by bleuecommevous

SINCE I DON'T WANT MY LIPS TO WRINKLE, I tried this lippie just once and will never try it again. mediocre lip balm. totally not worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2002 9:20:00 PM More reviews by easchust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this and use it all the time. It's medium consistency, moisturizes decently, and smells really good.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2002 8:43:00 PM More reviews by AsTerisK

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm.

I am SO GLAD I have found a million better lip balms than this one.

I'm sure everyone knows that anything with petroleum, camphor/menthol in the long run sucks out the natural moisture of your lips...

...and even worse...

causes your skin to wrinkle. continued >>