Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/19/2009 2:34:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this products & works just great on me. I got the sample size one from the eye shadow palette that I've purchased & then I just keep buying the full size one over & over again! It lasts for a long time for me as well!

on 6/18/2009 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm using this primer for a week now and it does work for me, no complaints!

on 6/18/2009 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had high expectations for this product and thought it was just so-so. It's greasy and I wasn't expecting that. My eyeshadow didn't crease at all but it began wearing off like it does when I don't wear primer. I was hoping it would prevent that. For the money, I'm fine with just putting concealer on my eyelids to prevent the creasing. I don't think I need a separate eyelid primer since it creates the same effect.

on 6/18/2009 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

When I first saw this product My initial thoughts were: How cute! The packaging of this primer is rather unique compared to most, however if you really think about it, the packaging isn't designed to effectively use all of the primer. As for the actual product I love it! Holds my eyeshadow all day without creasing. It's a little wet/greasy when you apply it, so you need to let it sit for about 30 seconds on each lid before you start applying your eyeshadow. A little pricey, but I would buy it again!

on 6/18/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

love using this primer under my shadows. never had a problem with creasing or anything like that <33 good for my sometimes oily lids hate the tude though. I had to break it open and put it into a container because i couldnt get all the product out =[

on 6/17/2009 3:39:00 PM

This is a must product for me as I have oily and huge eyelids. Sounds gross, lol! Every eyeshadow creases on me, horribly. Even MAC eyeshadows. But this stops it all for a significant amount of time. I can't ask for more, except for the ridiculous bottle shape.

on 6/17/2009 12:39:00 PM

Ultimate test. Done. I loooove this. I don't care about the price or the way its packaged. I was overseas for a vaca 2 months ago in a very..i repeat..very tropical country. My eye make up never smeared or creased. I would even forget to check my eye makeup throughout the day sometimes. By nighttime, I was ready to go out without barely reapplying my eyeshadow. Amazing! That's it. Amazing! Life long fan right here.

on 6/17/2009 12:36:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Maybe I have higher expectations than most, but I was very under impressed. It's a bit runny which means you have to wait for it to dry before applying es. It did boost the color, but not enough to be worth the price. It's too light if you are at all dark complected or tan and it did nothing for my el at all.
This is the first time Urban Decay has dissapointed me. I'll not be waisting time or money on this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

For regular size UDPP it's 5 star all the way.
For deluxe size, 0!!!
I wouldn't be getting TFSI if deluze size UDPP performed same as regualr size, but its just diluted from regular size and put into deluxe size case. I'm extremely disappointed for I have went through 6~7 of UDPP, never wanting to, or needed to look for other eye primer. (old MAC paint in tube sucked!) So when they came out with deluxe size, I bought it right away to find out that it's not the same formula. Worried it might have been a bad batch, but other members on the board said the same thing. Shame on you UD! I was going to use UD e/s exclusively, but no.
The deluxe size UDPP made my e/s and e/l crease as hell, even worse than me wearing no eye primer at all.
Now I'm not going to get regular UDPP either :( continued >>

on 6/15/2009 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this primer, it does it's job, holds up to it's promises but I just HATE the packaging. I haven't used all the accessible primer but I can't imagine cutting open the bottle and scraping out the remainder. It's just awful that they would even make anything like this, I'm sure lots of people have complained. I'm gonna try Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance when I'm done with this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials