Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/17/2003 2:58:00 PM

I like the minty tingle feeling when I apply this lip balm. But, like most lip balms, this does not HEAL my chapped lips. Just makes them temporarily feel better while the product is still on my lips.

Dissapointed with this- very thick, so thick in fact that I basically had to smear it onto my lips... Scent was OK, packaging was same-old, same-old, but for the price- I could get a couple(or a few!) better drugstore lip balms.

on 1/12/2003 12:00:00 PM

I gave this lip balm a try when I couldn't get rid of the dry patches that kept peeling off my lips to heal. I had been using products that were petroleum or oil based. These did nothing to help my lips...only made them look like Iíd just eaten a greasy pork chop. The day I started using this lip balm, I noticed a difference immediately. Personally, I prefer a waxed based product to oil. I love the tingly, cooling feeling. The smell and taste is noticeable, but not overpowering. Someone wrote that it made their lips drier and acted like an exfoliating agent. I experienced this too in the beginning, but I also use Mary Kayís Lip Mask every few days to remove the dry, dead skin. Together, they are doing wonders for my lips. I put this on in the morning before a shower, reapply throughout the day and before bed. When I canít reapply, I notice my lips are still much softer, smoother and have a healthy pink color. I'll be buying again.

on 1/11/2003 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells nice, but it only feels good if my lips are not chapped. If they're chapped, this balm burns them all to hell. Yowie. I actually find Carmex to be less irritating than this. No balm that irritates your lips is a good balm, no matter how much you want to like it.

on 1/11/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

YUCK! This lip balm stings my lips!

on 1/6/2003 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this lip balm-its nice and light but still keeps my lips moist. I love how its so tingly and minty--the little tin seems to last forever-I've only made a tiny dent in it! This is good one!

on 1/6/2003 8:13:00 PM

I got this in the 'head-to-toe' starter kit. I like the minty taste but it doesn't moisturize at all and it feels like pure wax on my lips. I have to gloss other lip balm over it. Giving it a 2 rating for the minty taste.

on 1/4/2003 12:47:00 PM

It's ok. Smells good and does have that minty tingle. I could go either way on this one. The tin packaging can be a pain.

on 1/4/2003 2:18:00 AM

This has a minty scent to it, and it works like any other lip balm has. Cute container, would make a nice gift.

on 1/3/2003 11:36:00 AM

I read all the hype about this product so immediatly I ran out and bought it in the tube and the pot and I have to say im not all that impressed. It does smell good and feels nice on your lips but as far as moisturizing and helping with chapping it doesnt do a thing.

Popular Lip Treatments