November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dk43231

The best lip balm ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2002 6:06:00 AM More reviews by angeldiane

this is my fave lip balm..tried other brands like bonne belle..blistex..lipice..this is the only lipbalm that doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is a thick layer of balm on it..nice minty sensation and long lasting..IMO the only lipbalm that can compare is L'occitane Shea Butter but that comes in a pot which can be pretty unhygenic so i'm sticking to this =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:16:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! This balm leaves my lips very moisturized, and I love the minty tingle it gives my lips- very refreshing. I have tons of different lip balms I'm trying to use up, but this one is definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite! I am sensitive to most tastes, and this is the only lip balm that I can tolerate so I keep coming back to it. It has a very non-offensive tingly taste which doesn't interfere with other lip product tastes either.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2002 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JuliaMcCoy

No wonder this dried out my lips, as a user down below said, it has camphor, menthol, and petroleum.
The tingle is nice, but it's the same tingle I feel on all mint lip balms. it is not worth the price IMHO.Yea, there are a lot better lip balms than this one. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well I like the minty scent and the little tingle I feel when I put it on but HELLO it has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient. That's drying in the long run, no? It seems to just work 'while it's on' and thats about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a small pot of Beeswax Moisturizing Creme in a swap as an extra, and it's so awesome. I put it on with a little lip brush before I apply lipgloss or lipstick, and it totally smoothes my lips and makes them all soft so the gloss or lipstick goes on smoothly. I also put this on before I go to bed so my lips won't get chapped overnight. This stuff is extremely smooth and not one bit sticky, and has no bad smells or tastes. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I'm definitely buying more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 8:49:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's not "the world's best" lip balm, but it's good for the price. I love the tingle. It's not as thick as I like though, and I don't really like that it has lanolin in it. I like BeesWorks vanilla mint better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2002 1:58:00 PM More reviews by web1diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the minty feeling and taste. It has an addicting formula. I feel like it creates a cycle of drying out my lips, which makes me put on more, which dries out my lips . . . an so on. Good ole Chapstick really is the best lip balm..but this makes a really good lipstick base.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

This is too thin for me. I wish it were a thicker gloss. Big dissapointment :(