October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite! I am sensitive to most tastes, and this is the only lip balm that I can tolerate so I keep coming back to it. It has a very non-offensive tingly taste which doesn't interfere with other lip product tastes either.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2002 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JuliaMcCoy

No wonder this dried out my lips, as a user down below said, it has camphor, menthol, and petroleum.
The tingle is nice, but it's the same tingle I feel on all mint lip balms. it is not worth the price IMHO.Yea, there are a lot better lip balms than this one. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well I like the minty scent and the little tingle I feel when I put it on but HELLO it has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient. That's drying in the long run, no? It seems to just work 'while it's on' and thats about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a small pot of Beeswax Moisturizing Creme in a swap as an extra, and it's so awesome. I put it on with a little lip brush before I apply lipgloss or lipstick, and it totally smoothes my lips and makes them all soft so the gloss or lipstick goes on smoothly. I also put this on before I go to bed so my lips won't get chapped overnight. This stuff is extremely smooth and not one bit sticky, and has no bad smells or tastes. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I'm definitely buying more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 8:49:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's not "the world's best" lip balm, but it's good for the price. I love the tingle. It's not as thick as I like though, and I don't really like that it has lanolin in it. I like BeesWorks vanilla mint better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2002 1:58:00 PM More reviews by web1diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the minty feeling and taste. It has an addicting formula. I feel like it creates a cycle of drying out my lips, which makes me put on more, which dries out my lips . . . an so on. Good ole Chapstick really is the best lip balm..but this makes a really good lipstick base.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

This is too thin for me. I wish it were a thicker gloss. Big dissapointment :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! I'm not sure it's the Holy Grail, but it's so nice. Easy application and it lasts awhile, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My personal Holy Grail! I love it, it's cheap, minty, works every time!

I've tried them ALL & this & Jing Jang are the only ones I keep around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by NatashaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great lip balm. I'm still in search of the holy grail, but until I find it, I'll stick with this. Nice tingly feeling when I use it, and nice light texture. Works quite well at keeping my lips kissable.