December 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 2:21:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you want a great product to keep your lips soft & smooth then do not pass up the little yellow tin with the bee on it.
Burt's Beeswax lip balm is the best lip product I have ever used.
It has comfrey and vitamin e in it and it makes your lips feel so cool and refreshed.
It keeps your lips moist and it is great to use alone or under your lipstick.Keeps lip moisturized and keeps the your lips from getting chapped no matter what the weather is.
I can't say enough good about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Le_Chat

I really like Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. This is the second tin of the lip balm I have purchased. The price is great and it makes my lips feel soft and cool. The only complaint I have is the lid is hard to get off of the tin, and I have to pry it off with my fingernails.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 10:23:00 AM More reviews by shatteredxsky

I think this is a great product, it really does give your lips a nice minty tingle. It didn't last as long as I would like but it seems to protect my lips when I put it on before bed. And I just love the tingle! Very nice product :).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dk43231

The best lip balm ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2002 6:06:00 AM More reviews by angeldiane

this is my fave lip balm..tried other brands like bonne belle..blistex..lipice..this is the only lipbalm that doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is a thick layer of balm on it..nice minty sensation and long lasting..IMO the only lipbalm that can compare is L'occitane Shea Butter but that comes in a pot which can be pretty unhygenic so i'm sticking to this =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:16:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! This balm leaves my lips very moisturized, and I love the minty tingle it gives my lips- very refreshing. I have tons of different lip balms I'm trying to use up, but this one is definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2002 4:55:00 PM More reviews by joyacchen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite! I am sensitive to most tastes, and this is the only lip balm that I can tolerate so I keep coming back to it. It has a very non-offensive tingly taste which doesn't interfere with other lip product tastes either.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2002 4:46:00 PM More reviews by JuliaMcCoy

No wonder this dried out my lips, as a user down below said, it has camphor, menthol, and petroleum.
The tingle is nice, but it's the same tingle I feel on all mint lip balms. it is not worth the price IMHO.Yea, there are a lot better lip balms than this one. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well I like the minty scent and the little tingle I feel when I put it on but HELLO it has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient. That's drying in the long run, no? It seems to just work 'while it's on' and thats about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a small pot of Beeswax Moisturizing Creme in a swap as an extra, and it's so awesome. I put it on with a little lip brush before I apply lipgloss or lipstick, and it totally smoothes my lips and makes them all soft so the gloss or lipstick goes on smoothly. I also put this on before I go to bed so my lips won't get chapped overnight. This stuff is extremely smooth and not one bit sticky, and has no bad smells or tastes. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I'm definitely buying more when I run out.