October 21, 2014 | 2013 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by adesisca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HEART this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by shelovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

lovvveeeeee it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Lisahh

This primer potion is amazing. Like a lot of the reviewers, I also have oily skin too, and this product worked great on my eyelids. The eyeshadow stuck to my eyes very well. The only downfall about this is it's packaging. It's a cute genie bottle, but there is no way of getting all of what you paid for. Otherwise, great product, I will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bluekittygrl

I have OILY skin and my eye makeup normally is coming off after a couple hours. This stuff keeps it ON all night, into the morning and then some!! I can't live without it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by 101MAC101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav Primer!UDPP is not a base,It is a 'colourless' primer,which will prevent CREASING of the e/s..you apply creamy bases on top of a primer,so that they dont crease..UDPP works great as a primer,especially for oily lids and since it is colourless,it wont make e/s pop or make it vibrant,which is common sense i guess..that is what colourful bases are for..the only flaw is packagin,which everyone is aware of and tons of youtube vids will show how to de-pot/de-can them..I just place the bottle in warm water for 5 mins,and this helps to get the primer out of the curvy edges of the tube..Love this primer...will def repurchase!Highly recommend..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

i picked this up after seeing the constant raves for it on the boards, and returned it to Sephora just as quick as I bought it! Fast forward a few months, and after seeing the continued raves, decided once again, to pick this up and give it another whirl ... and then, with zero regrets, quickly swapped this out for something useful. I honestly don't understand the hype about UD Primer Potion. Don't get me wrong .. I love Urban Decay overall and have loads of their stuff .. but Primer Potion just didn't live up to the hype. For starters, the packaging sucks .. the product itself seemed runny (both times) and was very sheer. What I usually look for in a shadow base is something to even out my lid and provide a good foundation to apply shadow on. Primer potion definitely didn't do any of the above. It seemed like it took entirely too long to set/dry, and was a sheer veil of nothingness on my lids. I've had a couple mini's from various palettes, and quickly swapped those off just as fast .. and went right back to my MAC paints and paint pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMeggs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRODUCT! I have very, very oily skin and shadows will crease before lunchtime! I put this on at 6 am, work 8-5, go to class from 6-9 and when i get home it still looks like I just applied my makeup, I will never be without it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

Got a .55 oz of this at my Ulta store for only $22. Great deal! I was using MK primer (blah) and MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre (actually great to use alone without shadow to even out eyes, otherwise it creases). The UDPP did not crease and shadows stayed on all day, colors still vibrant by the end of the day! Def. A HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is genious! I have always had trouble with my shadows creasing because I have greezy lids. LOL. Well this stuff holds it on all day until I wash my face. I am so happy to have found this product!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by lucy1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i used this primer to see if all the commotion was true. i applied it to my lids before applying my eyeshadow. i wore a purple & pink eyeshadow. im not kidding, a couple of hours later, the colors were fading!

i was really disappointed that this primer didnt do its job. i tried it again, gave it one last shot, same results. i really wanted this to work on me...

still looking for the perfect eye shadow primer...