Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 1/11/2003 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Smells nice, but it only feels good if my lips are not chapped. If they're chapped, this balm burns them all to hell. Yowie. I actually find Carmex to be less irritating than this. No balm that irritates your lips is a good balm, no matter how much you want to like it.

on 1/11/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

YUCK! This lip balm stings my lips!

on 1/6/2003 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really like this lip balm-its nice and light but still keeps my lips moist. I love how its so tingly and minty--the little tin seems to last forever-I've only made a tiny dent in it! This is good one!

on 1/6/2003 8:13:00 PM

I got this in the 'head-to-toe' starter kit. I like the minty taste but it doesn't moisturize at all and it feels like pure wax on my lips. I have to gloss other lip balm over it. Giving it a 2 rating for the minty taste.

on 1/4/2003 12:47:00 PM

It's ok. Smells good and does have that minty tingle. I could go either way on this one. The tin packaging can be a pain.

on 1/4/2003 2:18:00 AM

This has a minty scent to it, and it works like any other lip balm has. Cute container, would make a nice gift.

on 1/3/2003 11:36:00 AM

I read all the hype about this product so immediatly I ran out and bought it in the tube and the pot and I have to say im not all that impressed. It does smell good and feels nice on your lips but as far as moisturizing and helping with chapping it doesnt do a thing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this product is pretty good, i gave it a 4/5. i love the way it makes your lips tingly and super moisturized without being goopy or nappy feeling. and upon rubbing your lips together with this on, as well as the great sensation, i swear it makes your lips bigger! lol...and for the cute packaging and the $2.50 price tag- who can resist?

on 12/26/2002 1:01:00 PM

Ehh... The scent of this is a VERY strong peppermint smell that is so overpowering, if i eat something, that's all i taste, it is SO strong. Aside from that, its moisturizing properties aren't that great. it doesn't seem to moisturize at all... just... sits there. VERY waxy. I'll stick with my vaseline.

I live in this stuff. I put it on when I get up, I carry it around in my purse to reapply throughout the day, and I layer my lips with it at night before I go to bed. This lip balm tingles your lips and smells pleasantly of peppermints. I'd suggest if you don't like getting your hands messy (like me) to purchase the tube instead of the pot.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products