July 25, 2014 | 1280 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2002 5:51:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Well I like the minty scent and the little tingle I feel when I put it on but HELLO it has peppermint oil listed as an ingredient. That's drying in the long run, no? It seems to just work 'while it's on' and thats about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2002 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Bernadette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a small pot of Beeswax Moisturizing Creme in a swap as an extra, and it's so awesome. I put it on with a little lip brush before I apply lipgloss or lipstick, and it totally smoothes my lips and makes them all soft so the gloss or lipstick goes on smoothly. I also put this on before I go to bed so my lips won't get chapped overnight. This stuff is extremely smooth and not one bit sticky, and has no bad smells or tastes. I'm not sure how much this costs, but I'm definitely buying more when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2002 8:49:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

it's not "the world's best" lip balm, but it's good for the price. I love the tingle. It's not as thick as I like though, and I don't really like that it has lanolin in it. I like BeesWorks vanilla mint better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2002 1:58:00 PM More reviews by web1diva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the minty feeling and taste. It has an addicting formula. I feel like it creates a cycle of drying out my lips, which makes me put on more, which dries out my lips . . . an so on. Good ole Chapstick really is the best lip balm..but this makes a really good lipstick base.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by swalker29

This is too thin for me. I wish it were a thicker gloss. Big dissapointment :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 1:37:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm! I'm not sure it's the Holy Grail, but it's so nice. Easy application and it lasts awhile, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2002 2:56:00 PM More reviews by andiekc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My personal Holy Grail! I love it, it's cheap, minty, works every time!

I've tried them ALL & this & Jing Jang are the only ones I keep around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2002 9:33:00 PM More reviews by NatashaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great lip balm. I'm still in search of the holy grail, but until I find it, I'll stick with this. Nice tingly feeling when I use it, and nice light texture. Works quite well at keeping my lips kissable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2002 11:54:00 AM More reviews by anallise

I love applying this lip balm because it feels really cooling on the lips. But it does not seem to add any moisture to my lips. That said, it gives the lips a supple but not overly glossy look, great for a casual look. It also makes a good lipstick base because it's not too glossy and so the color sits very well on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2002 5:17:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only lip balm I use and if I don't have it my lips shrivel up and crack. Since I started using it 3 years ago my lips have never looked healthier. To me it's worth every penny.