October 25, 2014 | 1880 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

It has a nice texture and nice refreshing scent. But I find it drying and it stings when my lips are chapped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 1:12:00 PM More reviews by plumduff

Nice lip balm, if you don't mind the peppermint smell. I don't like mentholated-type balms myself, but this is the best one I've tried. The tin is cute, but can be a little hard to open. On the plus side, it never comes open in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A nice, minty smelling lip balm. It works well under lipstick because it's not greasy or slick feeling. This is also a great lip balm for guys because it has a matte finish, not glossy at all. It comes in 2 forms: a small metal pot and a stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2002 1:02:00 AM More reviews by FaceBodyJunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works great on my perpetual dry lips and smells wonderful to boot. I have used number of lip balms and for the price and effectiveness, this is by far the best lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 2:21:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you want a great product to keep your lips soft & smooth then do not pass up the little yellow tin with the bee on it.
Burt's Beeswax lip balm is the best lip product I have ever used.
It has comfrey and vitamin e in it and it makes your lips feel so cool and refreshed.
It keeps your lips moist and it is great to use alone or under your lipstick.Keeps lip moisturized and keeps the your lips from getting chapped no matter what the weather is.
I can't say enough good about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Le_Chat

I really like Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. This is the second tin of the lip balm I have purchased. The price is great and it makes my lips feel soft and cool. The only complaint I have is the lid is hard to get off of the tin, and I have to pry it off with my fingernails.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2002 10:23:00 AM More reviews by shatteredxsky

I think this is a great product, it really does give your lips a nice minty tingle. It didn't last as long as I would like but it seems to protect my lips when I put it on before bed. And I just love the tingle! Very nice product :).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2002 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dk43231

The best lip balm ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2002 6:06:00 AM More reviews by angeldiane

this is my fave lip balm..tried other brands like bonne belle..blistex..lipice..this is the only lipbalm that doesn't leave my lips feeling like there is a thick layer of balm on it..nice minty sensation and long lasting..IMO the only lipbalm that can compare is L'occitane Shea Butter but that comes in a pot which can be pretty unhygenic so i'm sticking to this =D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2002 10:16:00 PM More reviews by terriergrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product! This balm leaves my lips very moisturized, and I love the minty tingle it gives my lips- very refreshing. I have tons of different lip balms I'm trying to use up, but this one is definitely a repurchase.