Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/20/2003 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this lipbalm. It moisturizes well, but I don't like the peppermint. It stings my lips and I'm not a huge fan of the scent anyways. My mom, on the otherhand, LOVES the mint, and its the whole reason she buys the product. The price is good too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This doesn't moisturize the way I want it to, and it leaves a whitish cast on my lips that changes the color of my lipstick slightly. I love the peppermint tingle though.

on 2/19/2003 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great, cheap refresing lipbalm that a girl can always reach for to moisturize and protect her lips. I love the fact that its cooling to the lips, which other people might not care for. I like this better than other lipbalms because its not greasy, which is how a I think a lipbalm should be: not greasy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this felt good at first, but actually did nothing for my chapped lips, I had to reapply this all the time..I think it actually irritated my lips more. The Thymes lipbalm works much better for me, and good old Aquaphor.

on 2/17/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this in the tube and the tin. So cute and tingly feeling(which I like). No spf but that's all right. The tin has a cute bee on the cover and the tube is good for travel.

on 2/15/2003 7:49:00 PM

A great lipblam. I also love Kiehls, but this is less expensive and easier to apply. Also love the aromatherapy when I apply it.

on 2/15/2003 11:44:00 AM

waxy and semi-emollient. didn't really help when my lips were super dry. decent but not worth buying again.

on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Once upon a time I thought I liked this. Now I realize I don't. Well, it's okay I guess, but I found other lip treatments/moisturizers that work much better (Aura Science lip balm, Mary Kay). It is very minty, but sort of leaves a white 'mask' on my lips. I used to deal with it but found there were other products that worked much better that didn't do that.

on 2/9/2003 4:30:00 AM

This worked great for my dry lips, but I would have liked it more without the peppermint. They should make a vanilla flavored version of this.

on 2/8/2003 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what the hype is all about. This product is no better than a Chapstick with a lot of mint in it, which, I must say I like about it. But other than that, it does nothing more than protect your lips from getting dry or chapped. But if you already have dry lips, it won't hydrate or remedy them at all.

Popular Lip Treatments