Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this along time ago, and since then run out. I really liked it, and just like most people, I don't like the packaging. I know you can bust them open, but I didn't know at the time. I wish it would have dawned on me then actually, because I am sure there was a ton of product left over in the bottle. Anyways, it worked really well. One of the best. I do like MAC Paints and Paintpots, but I would definately get this again. Too bad I have to order it online, that is really the only thing that keeps me from getting it all the time. I wish I had a place to purchase Urban Decay near me, I like what I have tried from them so far.

This is the BEST compared to MAC shadestick which harden after sometimes and making it very hard to put on. My eyeshadow lasted all day long on my super oily lids. The only issue is u need to blend it properly before putting on the eyeshadow. Highly recommended!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was skeptical about this product but i've tried my eyeshadows with and without it and there's a huge difference! Not only does it look better and more vibrant, but it also lasts all day long. I recomend it! It's pricy but you don't need a lot of it and it will last a while. I don't use mine every day...

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love you UDPP. You saved me.......Just saved me. From looking like a mess after a 7 hour flight delay......Then a 5 hr flight.....Passing out on the flight........Waking up....Giggling at something in the on flight movie...Passing out again....Then getting to our destination at 5 am.....Waiting 30 minutes for luggage....Then a 1 and a half hr drive to our final destination at 7 am, which I of course slept through. I looked in the mirror when we got to my in laws, and I STILL looked damn good. Eyeshadow intact. No creasing, no fading. Freaking flawless. UDPP is the best invention ever.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this primer. It keeps my shadow on all day but I can't stand the packaging. It's cute but not practical. But even if they don't change the packaging, I'll still buy it.

Extends the life of the eyeshadow but I'm not sure if it's making my lids oily. It an okay product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm in LOVE with this product. It makes my eyeshadow just pop! I agree with other reviewers in that it can make blending difficult, but you just have to learn to work with it. I like the angled tip on the applicator because you can get all the primer on the walls of the package easily!

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet.

Shows how much money I spend on beauty garbage, because there is no way possible to keep track of all the crap I buy.

Yes. Buy it.

Does everything it promises. Shadow stays all day.

Only down side: It acts like an adhesive, and it takes forever to blend your shadows out once they hit the fly paper.

But fly paper makes the flies stick. And this does exactly the same thing . . .

I love this product. I always used this as an eye primer base.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I like this eyeshadow primer, it really does a good job holding the eyeshadow. I wear this everytime I wear eyeshadow, i have oily skin and my eyelids are the first to get oily and so this melts the eyeshadow off if I do not have a primer. When i bought this for the first time, it was for my prom, I wanted to be able to dance and sweat without my makeup slipping off and to my surprise it kept its word and didnt! I would highly recommend this to girls with oily skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials