October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow - I am in awe of this products amazing powers!!!!

I have heard about UDPP for years around here and god knows why i didn't buy it sooner. I've never been an "eyeshadow person" so I never got it. (duh, the reason I've never been an eyeshadow person is exactly why I should have bought this years ago!!!!)

I've always suffered from oily eyelids - to the extreme that 5 min after eyeshadow application it creased, 30 min after it looked embarassing, and 2 hours later it was a greasy ugly smear. I'm talking bad. This stuff ROCKS... for the first time in my life i can apply eyeshadow and it looks like it's supposed to look, not only 5 or 30 minutes later, but 12, 15 hours later!!!!!!!!!! :-o!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy it now!!!!! Buy buy buy!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by dancingpanda

Despite the slightly awkward packaging and 9 price tag in the UK, I can't fault the product overall. It does exactly what you hope for- loooong staying power, evening/mattifying skin tone etc. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by adesisca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HEART this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by shelovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

lovvveeeeee it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Lisahh

This primer potion is amazing. Like a lot of the reviewers, I also have oily skin too, and this product worked great on my eyelids. The eyeshadow stuck to my eyes very well. The only downfall about this is it's packaging. It's a cute genie bottle, but there is no way of getting all of what you paid for. Otherwise, great product, I will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by bluekittygrl

I have OILY skin and my eye makeup normally is coming off after a couple hours. This stuff keeps it ON all night, into the morning and then some!! I can't live without it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by 101MAC101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My fav Primer!UDPP is not a base,It is a 'colourless' primer,which will prevent CREASING of the e/s..you apply creamy bases on top of a primer,so that they dont crease..UDPP works great as a primer,especially for oily lids and since it is colourless,it wont make e/s pop or make it vibrant,which is common sense i guess..that is what colourful bases are for..the only flaw is packagin,which everyone is aware of and tons of youtube vids will show how to de-pot/de-can them..I just place the bottle in warm water for 5 mins,and this helps to get the primer out of the curvy edges of the tube..Love this primer...will def repurchase!Highly recommend..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

i picked this up after seeing the constant raves for it on the boards, and returned it to Sephora just as quick as I bought it! Fast forward a few months, and after seeing the continued raves, decided once again, to pick this up and give it another whirl ... and then, with zero regrets, quickly swapped this out for something useful. I honestly don't understand the hype about UD Primer Potion. Don't get me wrong .. I love Urban Decay overall and have loads of their stuff .. but Primer Potion just didn't live up to the hype. For starters, the packaging sucks .. the product itself seemed runny (both times) and was very sheer. What I usually look for in a shadow base is something to even out my lid and provide a good foundation to apply shadow on. Primer potion definitely didn't do any of the above. It seemed like it took entirely too long to set/dry, and was a sheer veil of nothingness on my lids. I've had a couple mini's from various palettes, and quickly swapped those off just as fast .. and went right back to my MAC paints and paint pots.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMeggs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PRODUCT! I have very, very oily skin and shadows will crease before lunchtime! I put this on at 6 am, work 8-5, go to class from 6-9 and when i get home it still looks like I just applied my makeup, I will never be without it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

Got a .55 oz of this at my Ulta store for only $22. Great deal! I was using MK primer (blah) and MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre (actually great to use alone without shadow to even out eyes, otherwise it creases). The UDPP did not crease and shadows stayed on all day, colors still vibrant by the end of the day! Def. A HG for me!