Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/21/2003 9:52:00 PM

I had an obsession with Burt's Bees lipbalm in college for a while and I turned a lot of my friends on to its minty goodness. Then I got bored and switched to Smith's Strawberry Salve (among other things.) Now I'm back (sort of)- I randomly bought a tube a month ago and keep it my coat pocket. It's good for a pick me up, and I know I'll be using it more come summer b/c right now, my lips don't really need to feel any number.

on 2/20/2003 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this lipbalm. It moisturizes well, but I don't like the peppermint. It stings my lips and I'm not a huge fan of the scent anyways. My mom, on the otherhand, LOVES the mint, and its the whole reason she buys the product. The price is good too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This doesn't moisturize the way I want it to, and it leaves a whitish cast on my lips that changes the color of my lipstick slightly. I love the peppermint tingle though.

on 2/19/2003 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great, cheap refresing lipbalm that a girl can always reach for to moisturize and protect her lips. I love the fact that its cooling to the lips, which other people might not care for. I like this better than other lipbalms because its not greasy, which is how a I think a lipbalm should be: not greasy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this felt good at first, but actually did nothing for my chapped lips, I had to reapply this all the time..I think it actually irritated my lips more. The Thymes lipbalm works much better for me, and good old Aquaphor.

on 2/17/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this in the tube and the tin. So cute and tingly feeling(which I like). No spf but that's all right. The tin has a cute bee on the cover and the tube is good for travel.

on 2/15/2003 7:49:00 PM

A great lipblam. I also love Kiehls, but this is less expensive and easier to apply. Also love the aromatherapy when I apply it.

on 2/15/2003 11:44:00 AM

waxy and semi-emollient. didn't really help when my lips were super dry. decent but not worth buying again.

on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Once upon a time I thought I liked this. Now I realize I don't. Well, it's okay I guess, but I found other lip treatments/moisturizers that work much better (Aura Science lip balm, Mary Kay). It is very minty, but sort of leaves a white 'mask' on my lips. I used to deal with it but found there were other products that worked much better that didn't do that.

on 2/9/2003 4:30:00 AM

This worked great for my dry lips, but I would have liked it more without the peppermint. They should make a vanilla flavored version of this.

Popular Lip Treatments