September 17, 2014 | 1252 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 1:53:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipbalm is all right. Nothing special, though. Kind of like the minty, tingling feeling but it isn't as emollient as I like my lipbalms to be. Will finish the tube, but will not re-purchase.

Update: now that I have been using this every night for about a month, I am less happy with it. My lips are actually drier! Haven't changed anything else regarding my lips except the lip balm. Yuck - I am not even going to finish the tube now.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2002 6:54:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't enjoy minty/tingly lip products, so you can bet I didn't like this. I didn't find it moisturised very well either. I much prefer my Rosebud Salve to this, or even a Bonne Bell Lipsmackers. Gave this to my sister.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2002 1:05:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nothing special here. Actually found it dried my lips. I think I'm done with Burt's Bees products. Products just don't cut it..

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2002 11:56:00 AM More reviews by melmel

I don't think this is such a great balm. It feels really waxy. Not worth the money. Try carmex or Labello or even plain old vaseline.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 3:17:00 PM More reviews by rhg1

It has a nice texture and nice refreshing scent. But I find it drying and it stings when my lips are chapped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 1:12:00 PM More reviews by plumduff

Nice lip balm, if you don't mind the peppermint smell. I don't like mentholated-type balms myself, but this is the best one I've tried. The tin is cute, but can be a little hard to open. On the plus side, it never comes open in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2002 5:11:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A nice, minty smelling lip balm. It works well under lipstick because it's not greasy or slick feeling. This is also a great lip balm for guys because it has a matte finish, not glossy at all. It comes in 2 forms: a small metal pot and a stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2002 1:02:00 AM More reviews by FaceBodyJunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works great on my perpetual dry lips and smells wonderful to boot. I have used number of lip balms and for the price and effectiveness, this is by far the best lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2002 2:21:00 AM More reviews by rainedayz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you want a great product to keep your lips soft & smooth then do not pass up the little yellow tin with the bee on it.
Burt's Beeswax lip balm is the best lip product I have ever used.
It has comfrey and vitamin e in it and it makes your lips feel so cool and refreshed.
It keeps your lips moist and it is great to use alone or under your lipstick.Keeps lip moisturized and keeps the your lips from getting chapped no matter what the weather is.
I can't say enough good about this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by Le_Chat

I really like Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm. This is the second tin of the lip balm I have purchased. The price is great and it makes my lips feel soft and cool. The only complaint I have is the lid is hard to get off of the tin, and I have to pry it off with my fingernails.