Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 2/17/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this in the tube and the tin. So cute and tingly feeling(which I like). No spf but that's all right. The tin has a cute bee on the cover and the tube is good for travel.

on 2/15/2003 7:49:00 PM

A great lipblam. I also love Kiehls, but this is less expensive and easier to apply. Also love the aromatherapy when I apply it.

on 2/15/2003 11:44:00 AM

waxy and semi-emollient. didn't really help when my lips were super dry. decent but not worth buying again.

on 2/9/2003 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Once upon a time I thought I liked this. Now I realize I don't. Well, it's okay I guess, but I found other lip treatments/moisturizers that work much better (Aura Science lip balm, Mary Kay). It is very minty, but sort of leaves a white 'mask' on my lips. I used to deal with it but found there were other products that worked much better that didn't do that.

on 2/9/2003 4:30:00 AM

This worked great for my dry lips, but I would have liked it more without the peppermint. They should make a vanilla flavored version of this.

on 2/8/2003 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't know what the hype is all about. This product is no better than a Chapstick with a lot of mint in it, which, I must say I like about it. But other than that, it does nothing more than protect your lips from getting dry or chapped. But if you already have dry lips, it won't hydrate or remedy them at all.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love Burt's Bees... I use it all the time, either alone or under lipstick / lipgloss (especially sticky glosses) and sometimes when I go to sleep. I even got my husband to start using it :) It has a light weight texture, and the peppermint oils leave my lips with a minty tingle. This is offered in both tube and pot form... I prefer the tube :) I love this balm :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I likedthe tingly mint feeling+ smell, but I recently found out that mint actually dries out your lips! Plus, the main ingredient in the balm is wax, which made my lips feel dry and nasty. The container is irritating too! It's one of those annoying tins that are like impossible to pull the container!

on 2/3/2003 1:20:00 AM

The pepperminty scent is alright with me, but will probably annoy people who don't like scented or tingly stuff on the lips. I didn't find the lipbalm moisturizing though. I MUCH prefer MMU's lipbalms that are moisturizing, glossy, and have fantastic flavors.

on 1/31/2003 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is another staple at our houses. The kids think it's neat!!! Never lasts long for some reason.

Popular Lip Treatments