September 21, 2014 | 1166 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little bottle is incredible. I don't know how I lived without it, but I am so glad I found it. I have used a lot of primers... MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown... nothing has even come close to comparing to Primer Potion. It's awesome = )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bonbon055

eyeshadow stays smooth and doesn't stick in creases, only bad point is the bottle !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

This product is great. My eyeshadow applies smoothly, blends easier, and stays put for hours. The packing looks cute but isn't practical! I'm going to have to de pot mine sooner or later.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by piggy68

I love this thing! works get as a setting for my eyeshadow but i wish the packaging was a little different cause it doesnt seem llike this will last me very long since i always use a base for my shadows..but we'll see. so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have shied away from eyeshadow from fear that a few hours later, that it would have traveled to my cheekbones and made a mess of my eyelids. The potion primer is quite the miraculous lifesaver if that is your problem!
I was one of THOSE girls whose black eyeliner always smudged, and just ended up wiping it all off. I had no idea how smudge-proof it really was at first (or that it took a little while for it to dry), I accidentally blinked with liquid liner, leaving a splotch on my crease and it didn't budge, no amount of rubbing or water could remove it. The staying power is quite amazing 9+ hrs, even if you're working up a sweat! It intensifies the eyeshadow colour. A little primer goes a long way.
After applying the primer, most of the time I have to use my fingers to blend it into my skin or it leaves a cakey edge. Don't have much to complain about it.

My eyelids are as oily as oily gets :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sweetpea1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow - I am in awe of this products amazing powers!!!!

I have heard about UDPP for years around here and god knows why i didn't buy it sooner. I've never been an "eyeshadow person" so I never got it. (duh, the reason I've never been an eyeshadow person is exactly why I should have bought this years ago!!!!)

I've always suffered from oily eyelids - to the extreme that 5 min after eyeshadow application it creased, 30 min after it looked embarassing, and 2 hours later it was a greasy ugly smear. I'm talking bad. This stuff ROCKS... for the first time in my life i can apply eyeshadow and it looks like it's supposed to look, not only 5 or 30 minutes later, but 12, 15 hours later!!!!!!!!!! :-o!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy it now!!!!! Buy buy buy!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by dancingpanda

Despite the slightly awkward packaging and 9 price tag in the UK, I can't fault the product overall. It does exactly what you hope for- loooong staying power, evening/mattifying skin tone etc. Love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by adesisca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HEART this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by shelovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

lovvveeeeee it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Lisahh

This primer potion is amazing. Like a lot of the reviewers, I also have oily skin too, and this product worked great on my eyelids. The eyeshadow stuck to my eyes very well. The only downfall about this is it's packaging. It's a cute genie bottle, but there is no way of getting all of what you paid for. Otherwise, great product, I will be purchasing again.