October 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by heatherlfrank

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at sephora and took it home...opened it and pulled out the wand and the sponge at the end of the wand was broken off. Then discovering how much product is left in the container...forget it! I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by cupcakejenea

GREAT!!!!!! works wonderful and makes cheap eyeshadow look awsome! longlasting!,, just a wonderful!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Jamie5560

Overall, I love this product. I was using Laura Mercier's primer, but was never happy with it. In fact, I think I will be reviewing it next to save some other poor soul the $30! This product is great, especially when worn with the UD eyeshadows. This lasts ALL day. I'm serious. I work 12-14 hour days and it is still perfectly intact at the end of them. None of the creasing, sliding eyeshadow, like I've become so accustomed to. Their eye products are GREAT! I will definitely repurchase. The packaging is a little cheesy. In fact, I really don't care for any of the packaging from UD. I think it looks cheap, and a little like little kid's play makeup. But who cares I guess as long as it works this well. LOVE it. One of the few things I was truly glad to have spent the money on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mgdxxi

I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I was so amazed to see that my shadow did not fade or crease! I am so excited and happy to have found something that will hold onto even the cheapest of eyeshadows. Wonderful product! Definitely worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by prisma23

This product really is the best primer out there!! It is especially obvious with the light colors. Even with MAC eyeshadow which are really pigmented, the light colors don't show up all that well; except when using with this product. The potion makes all eyeshadow appear true to the color it's supposed to be. I recommend this product to everybody who wears eyeshadow!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This little bottle is incredible. I don't know how I lived without it, but I am so glad I found it. I have used a lot of primers... MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown... nothing has even come close to comparing to Primer Potion. It's awesome = )

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by bonbon055

eyeshadow stays smooth and doesn't stick in creases, only bad point is the bottle !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iheartalize

This product is great. My eyeshadow applies smoothly, blends easier, and stays put for hours. The packing looks cute but isn't practical! I'm going to have to de pot mine sooner or later.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by piggy68

I love this thing! works get as a setting for my eyeshadow but i wish the packaging was a little different cause it doesnt seem llike this will last me very long since i always use a base for my shadows..but we'll see. so far so good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have shied away from eyeshadow from fear that a few hours later, that it would have traveled to my cheekbones and made a mess of my eyelids. The potion primer is quite the miraculous lifesaver if that is your problem!
I was one of THOSE girls whose black eyeliner always smudged, and just ended up wiping it all off. I had no idea how smudge-proof it really was at first (or that it took a little while for it to dry), I accidentally blinked with liquid liner, leaving a splotch on my crease and it didn't budge, no amount of rubbing or water could remove it. The staying power is quite amazing 9+ hrs, even if you're working up a sweat! It intensifies the eyeshadow colour. A little primer goes a long way.
After applying the primer, most of the time I have to use my fingers to blend it into my skin or it leaves a cakey edge. Don't have much to complain about it.

My eyelids are as oily as oily gets :)