January 26, 2015 | 1872 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh I think I've found the love of my makeup products - life! Now that I've seen the light, I will never go back to the days where my eyeshadow slipped and sled off my eyelids, where my eyeshadows creased like no tomorrow, where my eyeliner transferred! I absolutely love this product and I cannot possible image my life without it now. I also love that when I apply this to my eyelid, it blends like a dream! Like the majority, my only complaint is the packaging. As cute as it is, it's extremely inconvenient! I will continue to repurchase! However, I think I might jump boats over to the Sin potion, just because I like the colour. XD

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xBrazenx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say about this that hasn't already been said. My eyelids will eat eyeshadow and crease like no other. With this magic wonder, however, my eye makeup looks as fresh at 7pm as it did when I applied it as 7am. Nothing beats it. Yes, the packaging isn't the best, but that doesn't decrease my love for this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by genesis81

Like most people have said about this product is exactly how I feel. The actual product does its job but the packaging is really horrible. You can't even get most of the product out of the container and will have to cut it. I will not be buying this again. I am going to try too faced shadow insurance next.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MegHeartsTheJB

i fell in love with this primer. i use it on a daily basis. i ran out of some so im gonna go over to Sephora later and buy some more!!! <3

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jessimarie326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE the product... HATE the packaging.

The cute little tube is attractive, but it wastes so much product. I switched to TFIS because you get more for your $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

The packaging , and price of this product isn't ideal but the product is just awesome! I used to hate wearing eye shadows because nothing stays on my oily lids. I have tried and tried all kinds of shadow base and types of eye shadows out there but with no success.

I was just about to give up until I stamble across this site raving about this potion. I went to sephora and purchase one myself. It was quite expensive for a tiny bottle but to my surprise it works. I work 10 hours per day and this potion makes my eye shadow lasts all 10 hours!! It's well worth $17 and besides, it will last me awhile because you only need a little amount on your lids.

update: They have this primer in a tube packaging now , so I am giving this product a five lippie!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 1:12:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful packaging. However, the primer inside is great! My eyeshadow (even drugstore brands) stays put all day with no creasing. Like everyone else, I wish the bottle was shaped differently. However, I will still repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:37:00 AM More reviews by jamiesusie

This product worked great as a base. Never creased and kept my eyeshadows on perfectly. However, the cutesy bottle is a COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!! It wasnt too much longer after I had purchased this product and repeatedly used it on a daily basis that it seemed as if the product had run out. I was so bummed at spending that kind of money for us a small amount of product until finally one day I stumbled across a tutorial where a girl depotted her UDPP. So after watching the tutorial, I grabbed a trusty steak knife and started hacking away at the bottle!! You wouldnt believe how much product was still in there!! I literally have a full jar of product now. Until UD comes up with a better packaging for the PP, Im sticking to the Two Faced Shadow Insurance, its just as good and has outstanding packaging compared to UD.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by LeAnn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this product!! I have finally found something to replace the long-discontinued EL shadow stay!! This product is fantastic - you don't need a lot and it really works. I have oily lids and this keeps my shadow from creasing all day long, even in hot, humid weather. It even keeps cream shadows in place - no joke! I don't use the applicator - I just put some from the applicator on my fingertip and blend over my lids.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lileuripop

Unfortunately, I was one of the very few people who had a horrible experience with this product. I don't consider myself to have very sensitive skin, so I was shocked when this primer made my eyelids very irritated, flaky and dry! I had to lay off any eye-makeup products for a week just to recover. =( On the flip side, it did do a good job of keeping everything in place .. it's just too bad I got an awful rash from it. Oh, and the packaging looks cute and all, but you'll never able to use up the entire product without cutting up the bottle.