July 24, 2014 | 1296 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by HippieChic82

I don't get how so many people claim that this product is some sort of magic. This product was a complete waste of my time and my money. It was completely useless on me, the shadow didn't even last 10 minutes before it started creasing.

If I could give this product zero lipsticks I would, but you apparently have to give it at least one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2009 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Jenls27

Too Faced shadow insurance is so much better in my opinion. UDPP still gives me creases by the end of the day while Too Faced Shadow Insurance keeps me going strong. And don't even get me going on the crappy packaging of UDPP. Do yourself a favor and go for the Too Faced primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sunnysea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I read so much about the UDPP that I decided to purchase it. I definitely don't regret it!! I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 8:28:00 PM More reviews by mintyxchip

it works great. i got a sample size with my book of shadows, and i will go buy a full size when i am done. (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 2:08:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. I've never used any other eyeshadow primers, but this works for me! Very water resistant, I used it on my hand to do swatches, then took a bath and my colors were still vibrant till I wiped them off. Helps my colors stay put the entire day. This doesn't eliminate eyelid wrinkles, but I use shimmery shadows in order to reduce the appearance of them. An essential in anyone's makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Mebs786

I love this product. I always use this before applying my e/s. The colour goes on better and my e/s stays on all day without any creases. If I dont apply this then I can tell the difference as my e/s just does not go on as good and it does not last long on my oily lids.. An absolute must have product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupcase

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product, although I would like it more if they changed the packaging! I feel like I can't get everything out of the tube!

I've been using for a while and it really has made a difference on how long my shadow stays on my oily lids!!

I can't wait to try it in the summer months when I really tend to have creasing problems!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 6:10:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

no creasing at all.... but i did notice that my eyeshadow faded more with this than with any other base ive used. i mostly use this during the summer when i get more oil on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by saitechiru

After hearing so many good things about this product I went and bought it. After trying it I can honestly say this was a complete waste of my money. First of all, it doesn't do any of the things it promises to. It STILL creases, does not make eyeshadow pop or more vibrant at all, eye makeup fades much too quickly with this underneath, etc etc. Not to mention the terrible bottle (impossible to get the product out, I even bet there's hardly any product in there at all) AND it smudges my eyeshadow like CRAZY! I'm going to stick to using white eyeliner pencil and blending it over my eyelids before applying eyeshadow. It's a thousand times more effective than UDPP was for me. Final verdict? Horrible and a waste of money (too bad I can't return it).. UDPP = NO thank you.

EDIT: Strange. I tried using it over and over for the last month and it seems to be getting better by the day. I am now in love with this primer except for the fact that the bottle is horrible and wastes alot of proper and is a pin to cut open each time and that it's too expensive for that. Good primer but I don't think I'll be buying this again for that very reason.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ckittirath

Definitely work for me. I have really oily skin and when I use paint pots from MAC I get e/s crease. Loved it!