December 20, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by BlackBarbie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is WOW!!!!!! I bought this product based on reviews off of youtube and at first I was like I am not paying $17 for a primer that I know will crease but I gave it a try and I am so shocked my eyeshadow truly doesn't crease even when it's hot and I am sweating. I love this so much. I am not complaining about the packaging because if and when they do change the packaging it will probably be smaller and at the same retail so they can keep it the way it is and I will keep depotting it.I love love love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:07:00 AM More reviews by brittany23

i bought this about a week ago b/c of all the great reviews and i must say, i am very impressed! it eyeshadow stays on A LOT longer than it normally would've w/out the primer. this is def a must for all the ladies that wear eyeshaow!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by nancymakesfancycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never wear eyeshadow without this. No creasing. Eye make up stays put and for longer. Colors also appear more vibrant on top of UDPP. It does the job and does the job well. The packaging is ridiculous, but if you depot it, it's really not a big deal. Plus, a little goes a long way so all that product will last a long time. I'm still on my first UDPP and it's been over a year!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by loveorsympathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased a bottle of primer potion and have to say it works pretty well! I put it on early in the morning and my makeup looked brand new even before I went to bed hours later. the only negative is the odd shape of the bottle, though if you get down to the bottom, you could saw the bottle in half, and either cling film the bottle or scoop out the remaining product and put it in a separate small container.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by artistculture

Although the packaging sucks because you always end up unable to pick out all the product (due to the shape of the tube), I still love this product!
I have typical asian eyelids: very greasy, very heavy eyelids that fold over the crease. Yes... all spells eye makeup disaster! EVERYTHING creases: eyeliner, eyeshdow... even mascara ends up on my eyelids, even if they claim to be waterproof and smudgeproof! I cannot use shadesticks, or paint pots, and not even Two Face Shadow Insurance. For some reason, the only primer that keeps my eye makeup in place all day AND night, even after clubbing!!... is the UDPP.
My love for the product overrides my hatred for the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Rachelistaken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I agree with the other ladies, the packaging is very bad.

I cut my tube in half about 1.5 months ago, and I am still using the product the wand couldn't grab. I use it every single day, sometimes twice a day. There is WAY more product that is not accessible. This seems silly to me.

Anyways, it is a great primer, I have tried many, and this is by far the best. I would highly recommend it to anyone, and all those whom I've referred it to, are also now addicted.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Jbreezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was skeptically at first hearing from people that this product doesnt crease your eyeshadows at all. They were right! I've used primers in the past including merle norman and origins and none worked for me. This product is amazing. My eyeshadow literally last the whole day without creasing. Makes the color of my eyeshadows pop as well. The only thing I dont like about it is the packaging; its really cute but I don't think I'm getting much from this product. Overall, I love this product. Definitely an A.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jimeezgirl

I am in the minority with this product. I typically use Mary Kay eye primer, but tried this because I got the mini one that comes with the Book of Shadows palette. I find that it does a good job in general, but I like the Mary Kay primer more. One day, I put UD on one lid and MK on the other. By the end of the day, both lids still looked great but the UD one was a little more "shiney" (for lack of a better word) than the MK primer. Because of that, I will be sticking with the MK primer. However, if it is ever discontinued I would definitely switch to UD.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers, I love the product but hate the packaging. I used Clinique's shadow base for a couple years before switching to UDPP - what a difference! No creasing, no fading, no need for touch-ups; at the end of the day, my shadow looks just as fresh as it did in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Krisjim

This is one of the best things in my makeup bag. It does exactly what it says it does and it doesn't matter if I wear cheap or expensive eyeshadow, it stays on all day!