Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the HG eyeshadow primer for me. Love the new packaging with the angled wand so you can get all the product. It dries to a nice finish, and my MAC and MN eyeshadows last ALL day with this! I have tried several alternatives but keep coming back to this. Will repurchase forever!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have oily lids, but this dry them out so much. I just dont like how dry and chalky it leaves your lids. However because it does make my eyeshadows last forever, I do find myself wearing it, but only on special occasions when Im going out and need my shadows to last all day. For everyday use I wear Mac Paint pods since they are so convenient: primer and color in one and dont dry them out as much as this. Im not sure I will buy this again, since I liked Too Faced Shadow Insurance better and even the packaging is more convenient. To do it justice, maybe my lids are not as oily as I thought they were and this just works better for oilier lids. I myself actually find wearing moisturizer under it to make it work better and less chalky :/

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only primer I will use now. It's a little bit pricier, but it lasts a super long time and doesn't cake or crease at all. It's AWESOME, and in my opinion very under-rated. The packaging is very cute and convenient, and the formula won't irritate even the most sensitive of skin types. It doesn't smell like over-priced cologne like some other makeup counter brands do, and it's just all around amazing. Buy it, you won't regret it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love, love, love this product. I used to have trouble with creasing especially if I worked out or sweat for any reason. This stuff has some serious staying power. It really make the colors pop & stays put ALL day long. Love it! I thought I had used up two containers of it & decided to try & depot it to see if there was any left. HOLY S***! There's a ton left in there. I had an empty jar of eye cream that I put it in. It filled up the jar about 2/3 or 3/4. I would have had to buy more a couple of months ago, but I'm still using it & will probably be fine for the next few months. There really was a ton left inside. Great videos can be found on YouTube. EnKore has a good one. Try it. You'll be amazed.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Was skeptical at first...will this expensive product really make a difference? The answer is YES! It is worth every penny and more. I wear revlon cheap eye shadow and it makes it extremely vibrant and stay on all day long. I have to remove with eye makeup remover. It's WONDERFUL! Just take a little bit and smooth on your lid where your eyeshadow goes. Then apply shadow. Be careful not to put this over top of anything else (no foundation or powder). Only use this and your eyeliner/shadow. The packaging sucks.

i love this stuff! it's amazing. i wish they put it in similar packaging as too faced shadow insurance though. it's such a nuisance to try and cut the bottle to get to the rest of the u.d.p.p. out. but other than that, this is SOOOOOOOOOOO good.

I cannot put on e/s without this. Using a primer makes the colors more vibrant. Also, it makes my eyeshadow stay on all day without creasing. A must have!! The bottle is cute too.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I love this product. It makes my shadow last all day, no creasing, and even when I rub my eye, I don't wipe any eyeshadow away :] The only thing I dislike about UDPP is that I'll eventually have to cut it up to get the extra product out, but other than that, this is a MUST have for makeup lovers.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with this! It brightens up my eyeshadow and makes it last all day. Hoping for better packaging though so that you can squeez out the very last bit of it. Get this!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It irritated my lids and dried them out....I found it hard to blend shadows on this primer. Too much product gets stuck in the "curves" of the packaging, so unless you cut it open, you end up wasting/dumping about half of the product. I much prefer other eyeshadow primers.

Video Reviews & Tutorials