Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 3/12/2010 11:32:00 PM

This stuff rocks! I got a little Burt's Bees kit for christmas and this was included. I've been using it for the past few months and it's great. I don't know exactly what ingredient in this balm moisturizes so well, whether it's the pomegranate or one of the oils, but it works so well. It's not waxy or heavy at all. I would kind of prefer it to be colorless, because I like to use balm under some of my lipsticks. But it's fairly subtle, so it's manageable. So glad this is so well and highly reviewed. Definitely a deserving product!

on 3/8/2010 11:11:00 AM

One of my fav lip balms! Love how this moisturizers my lips, has a little taste & adds a colour to my lips! It also lasts a long time on my lips even when I rubbed them together constantly haha. It lasts a long time too if I do use it everyday.

on 3/6/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ever. It's super moisturizing,and i like the fact that it gives my lips a slight red tint making my lips look healthy.

on 3/5/2010 9:27:00 PM

I love this product, smell great and moisture my lips well and it doesn;t feel greasy at all. Will buy again.

on 3/3/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My HG lip balm. Has been for a few years now. It's very moisturizing and it gives my lips a nice red tint.
The price could be lower but it is a natural product so I suppose that is good. It would be great if they would make a spf version. I've tried the lifeguard balm which sucks as well as the honey balm which I hate. So, I'm sticking with this. Sometimes I rotate with Chicken Poop.

I loveee this product simply because it does what most lipbalms advertise to do and actually does it. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It makes your lips look juicier and a bit plumper with a red tint to it. The original Burt's Bee's Lip Balm is drying to me and the minty feeling gets annoying at time, but with this balm is the exact opposite. The smell is great, it looks great, feels great and the price is great :). Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/1/2010 5:34:00 PM

This has to be the best value for lip balm out there. I'm on my second tube, and am never going back. Perhaps there are $30 lip balms that work just as well or better....but why would I get them when I can get something natural for $4?

I live in a cold, dry climate, so my lips get chapped easily, especially in the winter. Nothing fixes them as quickly as this does....overnight, sometimes. The climate also allows colds and flu to spread like crazy (b/c nobody wants to go outside) - several times a year I actually have a chapped nose from blowing it too much, and it works for that too.

It gives some nice colour - although if I'm chapped above my upper lip, it colours that too! It also smells fantastic, and the list of ingredients is very trustworthy. If you have allergies to certain plants I would steer clear of this (I know latex-sensitive people who have reacted), but if you'd like your products to be as natural and environmentally responsible as possible, this product is great. The tube is even recyclable.

on 2/27/2010 7:18:00 PM

I love this lip balm!! It smells so good and is super moisturizing, even for me with extremely chapped lips. Kind of expensive here (almost 5$) but I'll just stock up when it's on sale because it's so great!

on 2/18/2010 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my first Burt's Bees lip balm, which I picked up at my sister's suggestion. I have a weird thing where I'll only wear lip balm with SPF during the day, but at night I want to wear something more natural and sans SPF. I bought mine from Target for $2.99 but the checkout boy mistakenly applied the $2.00 off any non-lip product coupon attached to the lipbalm so I got mine for $0.99 + tax.

The texture is moisturizing but not waxy and has a light fruity scent. I like that it's 100% natural, and thus a nice alternative to petroleum-based lip products. It does, however, contain both lanolin and carmine. After using it for a while, the smell got annoying so I wouldn't repurchase.

on 2/17/2010 7:36:00 PM

I love the smell of this! Its perfect for Spring/Summer. It adds a subtle redish tint to my lips, and makes them look and feel smooth! I like this better than the original

Popular Lip Treatments