Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 3/16/2010 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This lipbalm really does nothing for my lips in terms of hydration. It costs almost twice as much as Bonne Bell LipSmacker Dr Pepper lipbalm & doesn't moisturize my lips anywhere nearly as much as Dr Pepper does. Dr Pepper never fails me.

I like the idea of this product but since it doesn't do anything much for me (not even any rosy tint to my lips, which was what I was hoping for when I bought it), so I won't buy it again.

on 3/15/2010 12:48:00 PM

I love everything about this, it moisturises my lips, leaves a hint of red which is very natural but pretty, and it smells AMAZING. Will definately repurchase (already have actually ;))

on 3/14/2010 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this product! It smells great, taste good (though i try not to eat it) and is very moisturizing. its slick and not sticky at all. i will definitely buy it again.

on 3/12/2010 11:32:00 PM

This stuff rocks! I got a little Burt's Bees kit for christmas and this was included. I've been using it for the past few months and it's great. I don't know exactly what ingredient in this balm moisturizes so well, whether it's the pomegranate or one of the oils, but it works so well. It's not waxy or heavy at all. I would kind of prefer it to be colorless, because I like to use balm under some of my lipsticks. But it's fairly subtle, so it's manageable. So glad this is so well and highly reviewed. Definitely a deserving product!

on 3/8/2010 11:11:00 AM

One of my fav lip balms! Love how this moisturizers my lips, has a little taste & adds a colour to my lips! It also lasts a long time on my lips even when I rubbed them together constantly haha. It lasts a long time too if I do use it everyday.

on 3/6/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ever. It's super moisturizing,and i like the fact that it gives my lips a slight red tint making my lips look healthy.

on 3/5/2010 9:27:00 PM

I love this product, smell great and moisture my lips well and it doesn;t feel greasy at all. Will buy again.

on 3/3/2010 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My HG lip balm. Has been for a few years now. It's very moisturizing and it gives my lips a nice red tint.
The price could be lower but it is a natural product so I suppose that is good. It would be great if they would make a spf version. I've tried the lifeguard balm which sucks as well as the honey balm which I hate. So, I'm sticking with this. Sometimes I rotate with Chicken Poop.

I loveee this product simply because it does what most lipbalms advertise to do and actually does it. It's very moisturizing and feels great on your lips. It makes your lips look juicier and a bit plumper with a red tint to it. The original Burt's Bee's Lip Balm is drying to me and the minty feeling gets annoying at time, but with this balm is the exact opposite. The smell is great, it looks great, feels great and the price is great :). Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/1/2010 5:34:00 PM

This has to be the best value for lip balm out there. I'm on my second tube, and am never going back. Perhaps there are $30 lip balms that work just as well or better....but why would I get them when I can get something natural for $4?

I live in a cold, dry climate, so my lips get chapped easily, especially in the winter. Nothing fixes them as quickly as this does....overnight, sometimes. The climate also allows colds and flu to spread like crazy (b/c nobody wants to go outside) - several times a year I actually have a chapped nose from blowing it too much, and it works for that too.

It gives some nice colour - although if I'm chapped above my upper lip, it colours that too! It also smells fantastic, and the list of ingredients is very trustworthy. If you have allergies to certain plants I would steer clear of this (I know latex-sensitive people who have reacted), but if you'd like your products to be as natural and environmentally responsible as possible, this product is great. The tube is even recyclable.

Popular Lip Treatments