October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by AudV

I got this as a sample from sephora and I'm glad I tried it out. I dont' usually like the stuff that doesn't come in a variety of shades to get a good skin tone match but this one is great. It's very very light coverage so if you have skin issues or things you are trying to cover up I wouldn't use it. It's great for days when I am in a hurry I just put a little on then some powder on top - also would only use this on clear days, not if I had a breakout, it wouldn't be enough. But it's very light, silky touch and goes on very smooth. I will definitely be buying more of this for summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by muaviewer

I got a small sample of this from Sephora and I really don't like it. When blended it does match my light/medium skin tone. I like that this goes on very smoothly but it comes off just as easily as it goes on. I haven't used this as a foundation because it has so much slip - as soon as I rest my cheek on my hand (bad habit) this stuff comes off. This happens even after patting powder on top to seal my foundation/concealer. I've tried to use this as a spot concealer - it turns out that it's not so good around my nose area since if you're the type of person like me that has a runny nose once in awhile, you'll see all of this product on your tissue after you blow your nose. So I've only used it minimally as an under eye concealer but my Make Up Forever concealer is so far superior in staying power (not to mention more than two shades available). I would not purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by DrsL

I use this product as a makeup BASE, and then as a finishing veil after all my makeup is on. It provides a lovely velvety base for any foundation, and as a finisher, if you just LIGHTLY go over your makeup, you get a flawless, gleamy ---but not shiny---look. I don't use its applicator ---just my fingers, so that I have total control of how much or little I want to apply.
I don't like the product as a "full coverage" make-up; it doesn't last through the day. I agree about the expense, and I think that with Serious Skin Care's HydraPixel, you can achieve the same or better coverage with a product that lasts a whole lot longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2009 8:40:00 AM More reviews by kyjx

I hate wearing foundation but from reading some reviews at MUA and aorund the internet, I decided to give this a go. I've been wanting this for a couple of months but was hindered due to the price. $28 + Tax for foundation seemed a little too high for me. I found a brand new one on Ebay for $11.99, bought it right away. When the package arrived, I forgot that there was two shades to this: deep and fair. I've ordered the deep one and as soon I opened it, I knew I made a mistake. The shade was too dark and I was disappointed that I had wasted $12. However, I tried it on and like everyone said, it goes on veryyy smooth and light. It's like a mixure of liquid + powder which means no caking or cracks! To my surprise, it blended right into my skin. It did have a deep shade so it SLIGHTLY made me look a bit tanner, but not a huge shade difference. And also, it does give you a SHEER coverage. I do have some blemish scars here and there. So those were still visible. I decided to put on my boi-ing concealer (from Benefit which I absolutely adore) and put Some Kind-A Gorgeous on, and I loved my skin! It felt/looked like I didn't even have any makeup on. And the best part is that it doesn't make me break out at all! Packaging is adorable and by looking at the size, I think it'll last me a quite awhile. I just hope I find a good price the next time I buy this too. The only downside I have for this product is the shade. I wish they had it in medium.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2009 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cherrim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Some Kind-A Disappointment. When the MUA put this on me, I walked out of the store in love with my new foundation. Come to find out it was the setting powder, blush, bronzer and highlighter that I liked so much. The foundation itself is really not exciting. It's very sheer, very moist, very blah. Strangely, I do wear it occasionally when I'm trying to look like I'm not wearing any makeup - I think because the color is actually good for me and I don't want to waste the product and throw it away. I bet the look would be nice if you had perfect skin. If I had perfect skin, I wouldn't wear foundation. Oh well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by beachgirl82

I was so excited to get this product because a friend of mine just raves about it, but I am so dissapointed with it. They only have 2 shades and the lighter shade is way to light for my face, but the darker one ( the one i have) make me look like I applied a cheap tanning cream, it is super orange and it has no coverage at all, its very sheer, sadly, i wont be buying this again.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by dior4sure

I'm suprised to see mixed reviews on this product. I go to sephora weekly and would see this all the time and not take a second look. I'm totally afraid of foundation.. i immediately associate any creamy product with feeling greasy. I received a sample of this and actually kept it in my "not using anytime soon" train case. Dug it out last week and gave it a go. Little did I know this was the product i've been looking for for years! I really love the look of foundation.. the silky matte finish.. I just could not use it because it always felt heavy and i have acne-prone skin. This claims to be a cream to powder product.. doesn't exactly turn to powder (such as a similar cargo product) but i give a few minutes to set and then go over with MSF to create a truly flawless look. It lasts pretty much the entire day if anything i can touch up with some beauty powder. I don't feel greasy or oily at all and my skin looks and feels silky smooth. This color blends very nicely on my skin and goes great with MSF in medium plus. There is no orange tint whatsoever for me. This shade is supposed to work for a variety of skin tones but i can't imagine this working for everyone, especially very fair skinned gals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

I'm just amazed at how natural my skin looked after applying this although the color fits all!!!!It goes on kinda sheer, not heavy enough to cover my acne scars. But it does blur some minor imperfections like dark circle. It has kinda sheer-slightly medium coverage. And it gives the natural look. But not my favorite foundation as i tend to use a much more heavier coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Hhall2079

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I wish I had it in my budget to have it all the time. I love how to covers up all imperfections and leaves a matte finish on your face.

YOU NEED to use a foundation brush to get your money's worth out of this. The sponge it comes with soaks up so much product.

I haven't been getting the "orange" tint everyone is talking about. I do have pink undertones. And it's hard to find make up that goes with my skin. And I feel that this does.

Really this product is easy to apply, to blend, and I love the finish. When I can, I'll buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by skgpqls5

This has the best coverage among foundation. Wow, when I suffered from acne, my friend recommened this and I fell in love when MA put on my face. It covered everything!! Since it has a heavy coverage, I don't use it anymore. However, If you are too stressed with your skin, use this. This is very sheer and goes on smoothly but provides you the best coverage.