Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

Best thing ever! Smooth, and it feels so nice and comfortable on the skin. I bought this cream because it was so cheap, and it matches my student budget. I really don't foresee moving to expensive face cream after I get a job or something, because this product really works wonderfully for a dirt cheap price! I primarily use it on my face, though sometimes I also use it on some rough stuff like elbows. I usually put just a little on the day, to avoid it being greasy, and slap on more when I'm going to sleep. The feeling of the nice, moisturized skin after waking up is just heavenly. Oh and there's so much product, it actually lasted me for almost a year.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This was the cream I've been using all my life. It's cheap, works great and I don't have to travel all the way to the mall just to get some rip-off expensive moisturizer.
For the day, I dot my face on the forehead, cheeks, under eye, chin, and nose. It's very thick you want to limit yourself during the day.
For the night I just slap on as much as I feel needed. Extra around the eyes. It feels silky smooth in the morning.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Its extremely soft and fluffy and goes over skin very nicely. Its a little thick, but does well to lock in the moisture if you use it over your body right after a bath. Everytime I have a dry patch, I use this cream over it consistently for 5 nights, the results are amazing - the dry skin flakes off soon to reveal new, healthy skin.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG body lotion. It's not thick or greasy, but light and fluffly, almost like Greek yoghurt. It's the only stuff I've found that takes care of my cracked heels during winter, but it's versatile to use all over and the whole year round. I also love the clean, just-showered smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product worked well for me when I was younger....like 13. I still have some left over in a jar and tried it again the other day on my face. YUCK I relaly odn't remember why Iiked this product so much. I guess I've moved on to better moisturizers. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless there like 8....

I use this daily for hand and body. Used it when I was younger and recently returned to it. My hubby loves the clean non-flowery smell. Says he loves crawling in bed and smelling me putting it on before bed.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this cream. If you have use the original Nivea creme (blue tin) and found it too thick or greasy- then get the white tin (this one). Nivea soft is just amazing- like whipped body butter but lighter and safer for your face. I use it on my dry eyelids and hands and it keeps my skin soft for pretty much the entire work day. I love the smell too - it's a clean refreshing scent- not a heavy fragrance that can irritate you. And if you still aren't sure after reading these rave reviews here- you can get this for 99 cents from the travel section of any drug store.

This cream works well but it smells weird!!!! There are much better moisturizers out there that i intend to find!!!! It moisturizes bien but i wouldn't use it on your face if you have sensitive skin. Great for sunburns!

ilycc

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I like this for my face though it does get me oily through out the day i love the smell of it and i actually like that its not in a pump and that i can carry it with me i would repurchase

I love this stuff!! I've had it for a little while now, I use it mainly on my legs, elbows, hands and face. I do have a oily T zone and slight breakouts on my chin but it doesn't make it worse. It smells good too, not overpowering. I have to wash my hands constantly throughout the day because I'm a massage therapist, so the combination of washing and the oils dries me out a lot. But this instantly relieves the dryness and even helps with hangnails! I love it and everyone should give it a go!!