Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 11/14/2009 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like the packaging, like how the cream moisturizes effectively, but am not a fan of the scent. I just feel it smells too typically 'floral-scented cream' smell and I can't get past that sometimes if I try to eat...
However, if you don't mind the smell, this cream works amazingly and lasts forever.

on 11/12/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this cream. it's very moisturizing and i absolutely love its scent. i wish larger amounts came in a tube or a pump, vs the jar, but thats more of personal preference. the actual product is one of my fav drugstore moisturizers

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

With winter setting in, I want to keep dry skin at bay. I recently started using Nivea Soft again as a morning moisturizer, in addition to jojoba oil at night. My mom used to use the original Nivea all the time, so I kind of gravitated to this. It is really creamy, with a clean scent and much lighter than the original Nivea. It makes my skin feel super soft, which I love. I also found my BF borrowing it, so you know it's got something special!

I bought a 75ml squeeze tube to bring on my long weekend trip. I used this both as hand cream and body lotion. I really like the scent and find this very moisturising. It is the vitamine E and jojoba oil that makes it super moisturising although I did find that after I washed my hands I had to reapply.

I found this much softer in texture to the normal blue nivea and quicker to rub in then body butters because the moisturising ingredient are oils.

I subsequently went back and bought loads more, one sits in my office drawer and another in my handbag! And plenty at home. I love this - reasonably priced and a pleasure to use. What's not to love? A definite repurchase for me.

on 10/15/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this forever! Seriously, my mom has always used it and I just kind of fell into it as well. It's so simple and so good! :) Lasts forever too!

on 10/14/2009 9:17:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is an amazing little gem! I always have a tube of it on my desk at work to use as a handcream; and a huge tub of it at home as an all-over body moisturiser. Smells gorgeous, sinks in, does the job. Decent price, too. I do also use it on my face at night, when I need something mid-duty. (Nivea Creme for when my face really is playing up)
Definitely a product I rely on and reach for whenever I'm in need.

on 10/10/2009 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I changed to Nivea Soft from the original Nivea Creme because it was too thick and too perfumed for me. I love the Nivea Soft! It feels light on my skin, sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the smell of this one is a lot lighter than the original Nivea Creme. I just love the feeling of it on my skin, I put it over my arms, elbows, legs and even my feet! And it is so cheap! I prefer the tube though as I hate digging my fingers into the jar. I will definately continue to buy this product.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This has been my holy grail forever, it is a such a great multi-task lotion- great for all the body but I use it primarily as a hand cream. I find it a little to greasy for a face cream.
The smell is my favourite smell in the world- just amazing! Like summer in a tube!!!
Dirt cheap and eager to please every skin type- what more do you need?!

on 9/25/2009 12:10:00 PM

This is a good, clean & basic moisturizer without the frills that can irritate like spf or anti-aging ingredients. I find it moisturizes my combo skin with the right degree of moisture, not oily at all. I buy the tube ($7.50 CDN) b/c it seems more hygienic than the pot format. I've never been disappointed with it - and i have acne prone, mildly sensitive skin. After using it for about 4 months, my skin is softer without dry patches or clogged pores. However, I use it mostly in winter and use a lighter moisturizer in summer.

on 9/12/2009 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this moisturizing creme! I have very dry skin that needs lots of moisturizing but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't make my face break out. As rich as this and the original Nivea creme are they do not clog my pores. I have used both on my face and body and have reaped the rewards of super soft well moisturized skin. I like the feminine scent and it's affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend and have repurchased many times!