April 20, 2014 | 909 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Adrianlu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG warm weather moisturizer. I put this on after every shower. I use Nivea Smooth Sensation when it is cooler outside. I also have some original Nivea which I use if I'm getting really dry or my eczema is flaring up or on my heels. It's very hot and humid here and this doesn't make my skin feel sticky or make me sweat more. It moisturizes very well without leaving the skin slick and greasy. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The smell is pleasant and soft. I also carry the small pot in my purse. The price is good at somewhere around $4 USD. I actually like the tub because it is easier to get it all out and see how much you have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2009 11:27:00 AM More reviews by pertiegurlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a perfect all-over cream. The smell is overpowering in the tub, but when you actually put it on, it's mild and refreshing. I prefer Nivea the original, because it sinks in better. Still, this one is wonderful, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by beautyfix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've just started using this, and I never thought I would, even the brand reminds me of aged relations, very aged. But those aged relations had great skin, why didn't I listen to them before? I've always used the best face creams I could buy, Orlane, Clarins, Caudalie, Christian Dior, Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Ren, etc, and my skin is uncomfortably dry, tight feeling and sensitive. I've often paid extra just to ensure that my skin feels comfortable and I don't want to scream and hurl things from the horrible dry sensation. I bought this because of the good reviews and am glad I did. Thanks girls.

With this cream my face feels as soothed and moisturised as it ever did spending 100's of times more on those expensive creams, creams that caused me lines just worrying about the cost alone. My skin feels plumped, pampered and moist - no mean feat.

I've a relation of 88 that's used Nivea Creme since she was a young girl and she is the only woman I've heard of her age that get's lots of male attention from her peers and tons of compliments, she's got great skin and never done anything or used anything but Nivea Creme. Her skin is clear, smooth, hardly one wrinkle and without any discolourations. Why did I assume she was too old and out of date to haves any idea about beauty?

I'm delighted by this cream and unless I get any problems with it, I will come back and say if i do, otherwise I will continue to use it, with a good sunscreen, after all there's nothing else any one can do to prevent ageing, the overblown claims and pseudo science are just hooey, I'm living proof of that. What's more `I think that many creams have 'cosmetic' attributes, they make your skin look good in just the same way makeup does, but the effects are only as long as you use the cream and sometimes the skin looks worse after stopping a cream then it ever did before starting it but no such effects with this cream, thank god. The high end creams have done nothing to halt time for me, even though am more 'careful' and use better creams than anyone in my family, all who have great skin.

What's more another good thing about this cream is, you can afford to apply it more than twice a day, I've a strong hunch that applying creams frequently, whenever skin feels dry or has suffered external assault, wind, rain etc, is one of the true secrets of maintaining skin in good condition. I use a cheap hand cream, Neutrogena and apply it many times a day, but because I do, whenever I wash my hands, my hands look younger than my face, ie the skin likes lots of feeding. With this you can.

This cream seems to do all the others did and just as well if not better. I shall save my money, stock up on this, apply it from head to foot, it is advertised by Nivea for use on face, body and hands. When I think of the thousands I must've wasted on expensive creams and this is better! Highly recommended.

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by deepmakeup

I use this daily as my nightime moisturizer before i got to bed. I apply it all over my body, including my face. It's the best moisturizer i have ever used. I have tried many highend as well as drugstore products but this one works really well. I am completely satisfied with it. It makes my skin feel soft and clean. The scent is not too overpowering, kinda relaxing sweet scent. I have combination skin, my t-zone gets very oily but with this cream it just absorbs into my skin immediately and there is no trace of oil on my face.However this is more of my summer time moisturizer, for winters i use something more moistruizing like Cocoa butter formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by LilFilipina

This product breaks me out!! I can't stand this on my face!! Other than that, it's a good lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by iheartsu

his is a nice moisturizer, lovely smell, gives my skin the perfect moisture. It's not like the other nivea cream in the huge navy blue case, the one with lots of oil, lol. This one glides on smoothly on your skin, unlike the other nivea one, which you have to rub for like 5 minutes on your whole body until it's evenly spread xD
Lovely product! Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 8:24:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Total HG for me! I would buy this over and over and over again. one thousand stars for this little gem. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by iqra

this is amazing i love it so much! i love the feeling after i put it on and i have been using it for about a month and i can say that it has improved my skin texture. also it not expensive and the smell is amazing. i will buy this product again but i want to try other moisturizers cause thins been like my third moisturizer I've used so far. my first moisturizer i have used it great and its not available in us, i got it from a different country but anyways that moisturizer was amazing but the thing i didn't like it it didn't really seem to moisturize as much as i need it to and it was just tooo think but it definitely lightened up skin and dark circles. the other moisturizer i have used is called olay complete it good but makes my skin greasy. the only thing i don't like about the nivea moisturizer is it makes my skin a little shiny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing moisturizer, especially for the price. I bought this on whim, when it was on sale, and ended up loving it. It's packs a lot of moisture, but doesn't make my skin feel greasy. I can really slather it on and make sure everything is throughly moisturized without feeling guilty, like I have to ration it, like I do with more expensive lotions. I also love that it comes in both tub and tube form. Definitely recommend for those who are on a budget, and even those who aren't. It smells nice, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 12:34:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a lighter version of the regular Nivea creme, which can be thick and a bit heavy for oily or combination skins or for use in the summer.

If your skin is dry like mine, I recommend using this mixed with olive oil. I recently rediscovered this cream, and after using it again for a week, my skin looks radiant and beautifully moisturized.

Another plus is, before you go and splurge on a whole tub, you have the option of buying the little disk size ($1.79) or small tube. This cream has a light souffle-like texture and a lovely creme fragrance.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No