August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Anika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nivea Soft is a great everyday face moisturizer that gives my skin a plump dewy glow. It works well on my combination skin, perhaps giving my forehead a bit too much shine at times (nothing that some powder can't fix!). I stopped using it for a while because it does not contain an SPF, but went back to it recently, and can't believe how great it makes my skin look after a few day of use. I alternate Nivea Soft with a self-tanner every other day, and am very happy with the results! I also use Nivea soft at night, applying a generous amount about an hour or two before bed. The price for this product is very reasonable too and it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my face w/ a mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil. I am a woman of "a certain age," yet I continue to receive compliments on my skin. It is near flawless in clarity and color (if not firmness). I don't get pimples but do get the occasional white head.

I wash every morning with a shea based soap and a microfiber cloth. I no longer use any scrubs or anything else on my face. This is such an economical and effective system, and my skin shows the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Lassie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not the biggest fan of moisturisers especially near my face because my skin can choose out of nowhere to take a dislike to a particular product (weird i know!ha). But I quite like this one, a little goes a long way. I use it in the morning after a shower for a base under my makeup and then in the evening after I take off my makeup. As a result I now have silky soft skin!!yay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best drugstore lotions/creams out there! It's very affordable, smells nice and works like a charm! Try it, if it doesn't work for you at least it wasn't expensive :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 8:57:00 AM More reviews by bangton

Firstly, it worth mentioning I love simple skincare solutions. I find that the more expensive the creams and lotions the more ingredients they contain, making it all the more likely my skin will react by either reddening OR worse getting lots of little pimples and dry patches. I use a very simple cold cream to cleanse, exfoliate once a week and moisturise with the same moisturiser in the morning as the one I use before bed. This way my skin always looks healthy and is not drowning under a pile of different formulas and ingredients. The reason I favour this simple little cream is because of the velvety texture my skin now has because of years of continued use. Its nice and light under makeup and it does exactly what it needs to do...keep dryness at bay. I dont want fancy anti aging formulas - I'm hoping that continuing with a good diet, loads of water/green tea and a pile of exercise will keep me youthful.Thus far, at 25 years of age it seems to be working. Combined with this cheap and delightful little gem I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Smells nice too!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2009 1:03:00 PM More reviews by emmasgrandma50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great moisturizing formula. Skin is oh so soft. Love to use right after shower and helps keep me moisturized all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I looove this as a body lotion.Not so much for my face but that's only because I have oily skin. It has a really nice velvety texture that sinks into my skin easily and quickly which is really important as I hate lotions that just rest on top of my skin.The scent I would say as nothing special,it just smells like lotion.It makes my skin extremely soft and smooth and I would definitely recommend anyone reading this to get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by halloweenhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I use neutrogena oil free acne wash, and an exfoliant, so you can imagine that my skin gets prettyy dry. i used to use johnsons 24 hour moisturizer, but my skin still was a little dry, so i switched to nivea soft. and i am SOO glad i did. it's AMAZING! my skin no longer feels dry, and it feels so soft and moisturized. i definitely love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Foxay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!
I use it on my face and it moisturises so well, no stickiness or heaviness just beautiful glow and softness.Not too light or heavy, smells fantastic and not too overpowering.
Is also great as an all over body moisturiser too.
One tiny grumble-I do find it hard to get all the product out of the squeezy tube-a tub is much better, and is also lovely and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by fried_twinkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got this both in the tub and squeeze tube. Excellent cream.. I love the texture and scent. I used to use this when I was younger on my face, but that was when my face was less picky. I tried using it on my face now, but I found it a bit too greasy even if I was to use a tiny bit. It's a great hand and body cream. Would be great if they came out with a pump bottle version.. Handy to use for the whole body instead of the tub. Great product though!