February 27, 2015 | 1850 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

Love this cream. it's very moisturizing and i absolutely love its scent. i wish larger amounts came in a tube or a pump, vs the jar, but thats more of personal preference. the actual product is one of my fav drugstore moisturizers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

With winter setting in, I want to keep dry skin at bay. I recently started using Nivea Soft again as a morning moisturizer, in addition to jojoba oil at night. My mom used to use the original Nivea all the time, so I kind of gravitated to this. It is really creamy, with a clean scent and much lighter than the original Nivea. It makes my skin feel super soft, which I love. I also found my BF borrowing it, so you know it's got something special!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2009 6:02:00 PM More reviews by junkie_on_prowl

I bought a 75ml squeeze tube to bring on my long weekend trip. I used this both as hand cream and body lotion. I really like the scent and find this very moisturising. It is the vitamine E and jojoba oil that makes it super moisturising although I did find that after I washed my hands I had to reapply.

I found this much softer in texture to the normal blue nivea and quicker to rub in then body butters because the moisturising ingredient are oils.

I subsequently went back and bought loads more, one sits in my office drawer and another in my handbag! And plenty at home. I love this - reasonably priced and a pleasure to use. What's not to love? A definite repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aglisic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this forever! Seriously, my mom has always used it and I just kind of fell into it as well. It's so simple and so good! :) Lasts forever too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by anniemouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing little gem! I always have a tube of it on my desk at work to use as a handcream; and a huge tub of it at home as an all-over body moisturiser. Smells gorgeous, sinks in, does the job. Decent price, too. I do also use it on my face at night, when I need something mid-duty. (Nivea Creme for when my face really is playing up)
Definitely a product I rely on and reach for whenever I'm in need.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by RedLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I changed to Nivea Soft from the original Nivea Creme because it was too thick and too perfumed for me. I love the Nivea Soft! It feels light on my skin, sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the smell of this one is a lot lighter than the original Nivea Creme. I just love the feeling of it on my skin, I put it over my arms, elbows, legs and even my feet! And it is so cheap! I prefer the tube though as I hate digging my fingers into the jar. I will definately continue to buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Fairypants1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my holy grail forever, it is a such a great multi-task lotion- great for all the body but I use it primarily as a hand cream. I find it a little to greasy for a face cream.
The smell is my favourite smell in the world- just amazing! Like summer in a tube!!!
Dirt cheap and eager to please every skin type- what more do you need?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good, clean & basic moisturizer without the frills that can irritate like spf or anti-aging ingredients. I find it moisturizes my combo skin with the right degree of moisture, not oily at all. I buy the tube ($7.50 CDN) b/c it seems more hygienic than the pot format. I've never been disappointed with it - and i have acne prone, mildly sensitive skin. After using it for about 4 months, my skin is softer without dry patches or clogged pores. However, I use it mostly in winter and use a lighter moisturizer in summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizing creme! I have very dry skin that needs lots of moisturizing but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't make my face break out. As rich as this and the original Nivea creme are they do not clog my pores. I have used both on my face and body and have reaped the rewards of super soft well moisturized skin. I like the feminine scent and it's affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend and have repurchased many times!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Anika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nivea Soft is a great everyday face moisturizer that gives my skin a plump dewy glow. It works well on my combination skin, perhaps giving my forehead a bit too much shine at times (nothing that some powder can't fix!). I stopped using it for a while because it does not contain an SPF, but went back to it recently, and can't believe how great it makes my skin look after a few day of use. I alternate Nivea Soft with a self-tanner every other day, and am very happy with the results! I also use Nivea soft at night, applying a generous amount about an hour or two before bed. The price for this product is very reasonable too and it smells great.