Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 2/8/2010 11:00:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I've had it for a little while now, I use it mainly on my legs, elbows, hands and face. I do have a oily T zone and slight breakouts on my chin but it doesn't make it worse. It smells good too, not overpowering. I have to wash my hands constantly throughout the day because I'm a massage therapist, so the combination of washing and the oils dries me out a lot. But this instantly relieves the dryness and even helps with hangnails! I love it and everyone should give it a go!!

on 1/29/2010 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is the BEST body creme ever made! I know I'll be using this everyday for the rest of my life!!!
I use this on my whole body which makes it nicely moisturised and not too oily, and I usually use it on my face instead of my regular face cream in winter because it does the job so much better, my face feels soft and smooth and easily moisturises any dry spots.
I don't mind the smell either! LOVE this creme!

on 1/28/2010 7:42:00 PM

It is cheap,smells great,absorbs quickly and does leave skin well hydrated and super soft. It is also very cheap. I'm from Europe and it is much more expensive there.
The only thing is you shouldn't use it if you have aging skin because it does nothing to improve older looking skin(besides moisturizing of course)

on 1/26/2010 6:17:00 PM

This is my HG hand cream...I get eczema every winter on my hands and I have invested in other brands of "high quality" hand cream, and they did nothing. I initially tried the original Nivea cream...it was thick enough alright but the moisture does not sink into my skin.

I am just really glad I did not give up and gave this a try. Nivea soft has become my staple and I will be really sad if this gets discontinued!!!!

on 1/15/2010 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using this moisturizer for years now. I have like the dryest skin on Earth and I love this moisturizer. It keeps my face moisturized and soft and not greasy which is the best part. It's very creamy and does not have a bad smell that lingers. My only complaint is that you have to put a lot on in order for it to really work. But when I do put a lot on, my face feels really moisturized, soft and I love it. I only need to apply this once a day which is great and really convenient for me. I will repurchase unless some other brand comes out with a better cream.

on 1/8/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this product. unfortunately, it doesn't hydrate my skin enough. I must have the dryest skin on earth or something. it's so frustrating. I moisturize four times a day with this moisturizer and I still have dry patches. Will not purchase again. :(

on 1/4/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

my mom loves this stuff she just slaps in on all over her body face and all so i thought if she liked it so much i would too its great as a body mousturizer i love it on my elbows and knees i also love how thick it is i tried it on my face and it worked great until a few days ago i woke up in the morning and my skin had these little bumps all over it it was and still is extremely dry and has a lot of redness and irritation and i've never really had this type of reaction to anything hopefully this will go away soon it's nothing really noticeabl thank god but again great for thebody terrible on the face atleast for me it does work for some people

on 1/2/2010 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love it, and used it for my husband, but to not such a great effect. But it worked very well for me so I would highly recommend.

Makes skin soft, smooth, and not greasy.

i have re-bought this which i never do unless i really love something.
this is a great body moisturizer! it's thick but when you apply it on, it leaves your skin soft, and moisturized!

on 12/31/2009 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

* UPDATE: I no longer use this because it contains mineral oil, which clogged my pores insanely.

At first I was hesitant to use this product on my face ( I have an acne-prone face) .. however I was glad I did! I LOVE this product! It moisturizes my face very well. And no break outs (: But if your skin is oily or realllly oily, I suggest you only use at night because you will look greasy. I'm not in love with the smell nor do i hate it (mixture between baby powder & floral) but if you're sensitive to strong scents, I suggest you smell before you buy it.

Popular Lotions / Creams