January 29, 2015 | 1623 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by aglisic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this forever! Seriously, my mom has always used it and I just kind of fell into it as well. It's so simple and so good! :) Lasts forever too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2009 9:17:00 AM More reviews by anniemouse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing little gem! I always have a tube of it on my desk at work to use as a handcream; and a huge tub of it at home as an all-over body moisturiser. Smells gorgeous, sinks in, does the job. Decent price, too. I do also use it on my face at night, when I need something mid-duty. (Nivea Creme for when my face really is playing up)
Definitely a product I rely on and reach for whenever I'm in need.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 7:22:00 AM More reviews by RedLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I changed to Nivea Soft from the original Nivea Creme because it was too thick and too perfumed for me. I love the Nivea Soft! It feels light on my skin, sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling so soft. And the smell of this one is a lot lighter than the original Nivea Creme. I just love the feeling of it on my skin, I put it over my arms, elbows, legs and even my feet! And it is so cheap! I prefer the tube though as I hate digging my fingers into the jar. I will definately continue to buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Fairypants1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This has been my holy grail forever, it is a such a great multi-task lotion- great for all the body but I use it primarily as a hand cream. I find it a little to greasy for a face cream.
The smell is my favourite smell in the world- just amazing! Like summer in a tube!!!
Dirt cheap and eager to please every skin type- what more do you need?!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by RMutt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good, clean & basic moisturizer without the frills that can irritate like spf or anti-aging ingredients. I find it moisturizes my combo skin with the right degree of moisture, not oily at all. I buy the tube ($7.50 CDN) b/c it seems more hygienic than the pot format. I've never been disappointed with it - and i have acne prone, mildly sensitive skin. After using it for about 4 months, my skin is softer without dry patches or clogged pores. However, I use it mostly in winter and use a lighter moisturizer in summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizing creme! I have very dry skin that needs lots of moisturizing but I have a hard time finding one that doesn't make my face break out. As rich as this and the original Nivea creme are they do not clog my pores. I have used both on my face and body and have reaped the rewards of super soft well moisturized skin. I like the feminine scent and it's affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend and have repurchased many times!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Anika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nivea Soft is a great everyday face moisturizer that gives my skin a plump dewy glow. It works well on my combination skin, perhaps giving my forehead a bit too much shine at times (nothing that some powder can't fix!). I stopped using it for a while because it does not contain an SPF, but went back to it recently, and can't believe how great it makes my skin look after a few day of use. I alternate Nivea Soft with a self-tanner every other day, and am very happy with the results! I also use Nivea soft at night, applying a generous amount about an hour or two before bed. The price for this product is very reasonable too and it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my face w/ a mixture of olive oil and jojoba oil. I am a woman of "a certain age," yet I continue to receive compliments on my skin. It is near flawless in clarity and color (if not firmness). I don't get pimples but do get the occasional white head.

I wash every morning with a shea based soap and a microfiber cloth. I no longer use any scrubs or anything else on my face. This is such an economical and effective system, and my skin shows the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Lassie08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am not the biggest fan of moisturisers especially near my face because my skin can choose out of nowhere to take a dislike to a particular product (weird i know!ha). But I quite like this one, a little goes a long way. I use it in the morning after a shower for a base under my makeup and then in the evening after I take off my makeup. As a result I now have silky soft skin!!yay

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best drugstore lotions/creams out there! It's very affordable, smells nice and works like a charm! Try it, if it doesn't work for you at least it wasn't expensive :)