Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 12/28/2009 1:33:00 PM

ive used this forever i like it cause:
1) absorbs well into my skin
2) no fragrance, no alcohol, i dont feel sticky, irritated or drying
3) soft smooth texture
i put this all over my face day and nite
its great product cause its simple and you feel theres not any unnecessary chemicals in the product.
this is a good daily lite moisturizer, but im also looking into something more moisturizing and absorbs deeper since im getting older. i tried the other nivea moisturizer lines but its not as good as soft. i also tried sum other more expensive moisturizers, shishedo,lancome but feels like they have too much fragrance or chemicals in it
i wanna try sothy one day, hopefully its as simple as nivea soft but more intensive

on 12/25/2009 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

THIS CREAM IS THE BEST THING EVER! I only bought it recently but I've been using it every night after my shower. I apply it literally from head to toe because I love how soft it makes my skin feel! I also really like the light texture and the pleasant smell. I feel like I'll need to alternate this cream with some other lotions or else it'll be finished really fast!

I used to use this on my face until I found a better moisturizer. It worked really well but it made my skin a little too oily. I use it now if I need a little extra moisture on my legs or arms. It doesn't get rid of my dry patches like I hoped it would but it does give me the extra moisture I was looking for. I really like the texture. It smells nice and is really easy to work with.

on 12/15/2009 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I prefer this over the Nivea Cream. This is a great facial moisturizer that's not that heavy. Not only it smells wonderful, it makes my skin smooth and soft. Will buy again and again.

I've used the Nivea Soft for a few weeks now, and I really like it. I haven't had any rosacea flare-ups, excessive oiling, or any rough and dry patches. My skin glows and looks like satin :) I haven't seen a decrease in my hyperpigmentation, but I haven't seen any new pimples either, just along my chin (and I've been trying an at-home peel, so I can attribute it to that, as the pimples weren't there before). This is definitely a skin care staple, though I do wish it would address the hyperpigmentation marks. Oh well.

on 11/14/2009 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I like the packaging, like how the cream moisturizes effectively, but am not a fan of the scent. I just feel it smells too typically 'floral-scented cream' smell and I can't get past that sometimes if I try to eat...
However, if you don't mind the smell, this cream works amazingly and lasts forever.

on 11/12/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love this cream. it's very moisturizing and i absolutely love its scent. i wish larger amounts came in a tube or a pump, vs the jar, but thats more of personal preference. the actual product is one of my fav drugstore moisturizers

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

With winter setting in, I want to keep dry skin at bay. I recently started using Nivea Soft again as a morning moisturizer, in addition to jojoba oil at night. My mom used to use the original Nivea all the time, so I kind of gravitated to this. It is really creamy, with a clean scent and much lighter than the original Nivea. It makes my skin feel super soft, which I love. I also found my BF borrowing it, so you know it's got something special!

I bought a 75ml squeeze tube to bring on my long weekend trip. I used this both as hand cream and body lotion. I really like the scent and find this very moisturising. It is the vitamine E and jojoba oil that makes it super moisturising although I did find that after I washed my hands I had to reapply.

I found this much softer in texture to the normal blue nivea and quicker to rub in then body butters because the moisturising ingredient are oils.

I subsequently went back and bought loads more, one sits in my office drawer and another in my handbag! And plenty at home. I love this - reasonably priced and a pleasure to use. What's not to love? A definite repurchase for me.

on 10/15/2009 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this forever! Seriously, my mom has always used it and I just kind of fell into it as well. It's so simple and so good! :) Lasts forever too!