Lancome Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

Lancome Teint Idole ULTRA  [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

aqua/water, cyclohexasiloxane, nylon-12, isododecane, alcohol denat., cyclopentasiloxane, peg-10 dimethicone, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, peg-20, hdi-trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, glycerin, silica, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, distearisotearate, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, tocopherol, may contain: CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/iron oxides, CI 77891, titanium dioxideשששש

I love love love this foundation. I have used every foundation known to man, literally, because I have extremely fair skin that is both dry and slightly oily and sensitive with pink patches. Everything annoying. This foundation comes in a very light color that does not turn orange (Ivoire 1-C) which is a rarity. It really is not that expensive for how long it lasts and how little you have to use. It really holds up well throughout the day; I never touch it up. I've used this and ONLY this foundation for the past 4-5 years. Highly recommended for those with similar skin issues as me.

This is Lancome's long wearing foundation. It offers decent and even coverage, goes on pretty smoothly, doesn't have fragrance, and gives a semi-matte finish. It's made for oily skin, which I have, and for some acne scarring and redness, which I also have. I've been using this formula on and off for about 5 years now and haven't experienced breakouts.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this in the lightest shade, ivoire 1 (c) wich is a perfect match for me. It melts into my skin and covers well. It does not oxidize like a lot of foundations do on me. The bottle is kinda small and its very pricey but its worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to say that when it comes to make up Lancome offers some very good options to us.Teinte idole ultra is on of the good products that Lancome offers.But I just can't stand the fact that they insist to re-name and re-sell the same product at the other sister companies that lancome owns(L 'oreal,Hellena Rubinstain,Biotherm,Body Shop,Garnier,Giorgio Armani,Kiehl's,La roche-posay,maybelline NY,Shu uemura, Vichy)This one for example the teinte idole ultra is exactly the same with Loreal's Infallible and the first costs 40 and the second 15 euros and this sounds like a cheat to me!!!Anyway this foundation has nice texture it is oil free and has matte finish.Blends easily and I use the 187 brush by MAC to apply this and works good for me that way.The coverage is sheer to hardly medium so this one looks very natural.The shades are good and the staying power good(not perfect) also.This comes in a nice packaging with a pump.The reason that i m not buying this foundation again is because of the coverage and the staying power on me studio fix by mac and double wear by estee lauder work.look and last much much longer and much better.

I don't add many comments on MUA but I had to add one for this product. I love it! I have oily/acne prone skin with a little redness and this does the trick. I love the coverage and the feel of this foundation when I'm putting it on. It definitely doesn't feel like oil-free. After applying, my skin looks more even-toned and it lasts throughout my workday. I've tried many foundations and I'm not going to try any more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a 10-day sample of this, and thank goodness I did not pay for this. It really accentuated dry patches and fine lines. It has a thick, dry formula that does not blend easily. The color match (lightest shade available-Ivoire 1) was fine, but this does not work for me. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind offers full coverage without the problems and isn't grossly overpriced.

Ecstatic about this foundation. It looks so natural, covers good, and I just don't need powder on top of it, because it's perfectly matte and still without drying effect. On of the best foundations.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I've worn so many liquid foundations, but when I started wearing Teinte Idole Ulta, I searched no more! The coverage is beautiful with medium to full coverage. It goes on smoothly without any tugging, and the coverage lasts all day. I do not need to touch up. I like the glow it gives and in natural daylight, this foundation makes my skin look flawless. I love this product!

Really terrible foundation from my experience. It contains both cyclohexasiloxane and cyclopentasiloxane, which break me out horribly (using this foundation was one of the ways I learned that I can't tolerate those silicones). It melted off my skin after a short time. Also, the color selection in Europe is terrible, the lighter shades are either too dark or way too pink/peach.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start by describing my skin: I have sensitive acne prone skin. I have true combination skin. T-zone normal to oily and cheeks normal to dehydrated. I'm usually broken out epecially on my cheeks and somewhat on my forehead. I have huge pores, somedays worse than others. I'm extremely sensitive to silicones and allergic to chemical sunscreen, while physical blocks clog my pores. I know lucky me!! For color reference I am an NC37-NC40 in MAC foundation, 4.5 in BB, St.Tropez in NARS(which is slightly too dark.) I am using this foundation in Bisque 7n which is a really golden olive tone. I caught a glimpse of this at Sephora quite by accident, as I have been a fan of this formulation for quite a while now but had given up on it due to the lack of a good color match. Previously I tried Bisque 6 I believe, however the color was way too pink looked muddy and unhealthy. This is a major problem for me as any pink in a foundation looks outright unnatural on me. I saw the gorgeous golden color out of the corner of my eye in its beautiful frosted bottle with pump. I think this been reformulated again because this is a new color, also I believe this foundation used to have an spf 10 but is now sunscreen free. Which as mentioned before is ideal for me because of my sensitivities to sunscreen. I know a lot of people prefer ss in their foundations but there are a lot of us sensitive gals that just cannot tolerate it. Back to this foundation, this truly feels luxurious it has a great glide gives great coverage, I wouldnt say full, but really nice medium coverage. This is very buildable and can be built up nicely without caking. This doesnt settle into pores, does cling a bit to flakes.any foundations seem to disappear on me, this lasts a lot longer than others do one me. I would say 8 hours depending on the weather and such. This is much longer than usual not the 14 hours as stated on the bottle but I dont really expect it to last that long. I have worn this for about a week straight and no additonal breakouts!!!!! I'm really excited about that, and its that TOM. I've noticed a couple of clogged pores but nothing major, which for me is nothing! (I recently tried MUFE HD foundation that clogged my pores like there was no tomorrow!) The color match is almost spot on it is the slightest bit darker than I'd like but I use a lighter powder to correct a bit. All in all I'm a foundation junkie and rarely rave about any and have tried hundreds from ds to high end. This is most def. one of the best. This foundation is also really lightweight feels like almost nothing on. I will update if anything changes. I gave 4 lippies as I'm going to wait a month before I give it 5 just to make sure it doesnt break me out. <3 this foundation. (I'm also happy that Lancome is finally making golden/olive undertones in their foundations)