October 23, 2014 | 1004 users online

Treatments (Face) - Alpha Hydrox - AHA Souffle 12 percent Glycolic AHA

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is certainly better than some of the other aha products I've used. I think it is well priced and effective. I have had better results with Murad's Night Reform and continue to see the improvement in my skin. However, this is a good alternative.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2007 12:02:00 PM More reviews by BellaBook

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cannot express enough how much I hate this product. It has made my skin worse! My skin looks older and drier, plus I now have weird cystic bumps on my nose. I can only hope and pray to get my skin looking like it did before I used this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by usersilver

For ref. I'm an MMM with light sundamage the seemingly eternal clogged pores from daily high ppd sunscreen usage. I tried the AHA souffle back before the package redesign and wasn't impressed at all.
Recently gave it another go and love it!!! I've been waking up up with glowy beautiful skin which looks much smoother. Texture is a little tacky and it tingles going on, but since I use it only at night it's tolerable. Slow on red marks, so I use Diacneal as a spot treatment (amazing) which is too strong for full face use.. which is where the AHA souffle come in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by shiningstar222

I LOVE this cream. At 45, I've tried my share of lotions on my acne-prone skin, and this is one of the only ones I've ever used that does not make me break out. I wake up looking fresher and my skin feels great! Highly recommend this, especially when you consider the price which is very very reasonable.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by grlsmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using it last week. My face is breaking out like nobody's business. I look like a freak. I'm going to stick with it and hopefully it clears up. Admittedly I have been overusing it so I am cutting down to just using it once at night. I will update. Update6/17: I stopped using this. I kept breaking out and so I went back to using my old skin stuff and the breakouts stopped. I really wanted to like this because it is so cheap and so many people seem to love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by emmeline24

Disco Inferno - burn baby burn. Ouch! I was so hoping this product would produce the same results on my skin as it did others. Sigh. No such luck. I actually dreaded putting this stuff on my face. I know the burning sensation is the AHA doing its job, but I couldn't stand it. Plus, my skin got WORSE after using this in a trial period, and there was nothing smooth about my skin. It was blotchy, pebble-y and red. Not recommended for sensitive skins!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xXCURRYNRiCEXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far ive been using this for about 4 days now. i have yet to see any improvement with my acne scars. as for my skin texture, my face feels so smooth. it feels as if i have gotten a facial and exfoliated every aspect of my face. my face has never felt better. i have not seen any purging except for one cystic pimple on my chin. i really love this product. however, because i have only been using this for about 4 days, ( with no improvement in discoloration ) i gave it a three. HOWEVER, i will update within a week or two. =]
*************UPDATE**************
i've been using this for about four weeks now and i really like it. my skin looks better than ever. i get fewer pimples, my skin is smooth and even...it hasnt completely erased my acne marks...but better than nothing right??

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by pankins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this cream. My skin has never looked better. It has improved my texture, discoleration, clarity and overall appearance of my skin. It also keeps me from breaking out. I did not have an initial purge with it, but if you have lots of gunk under your skin, expect one. I have recommended this to my family and friends and they all love it too. $15 is VERY little to spend on perfect skin. If you are thinking about going to a department store for some fancy, trendy cream that costs a fortune please try this first!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by debrabo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing I've used compares with this product in terms of improving my skin - and I've tried a huge array of products. I have always taken very good care of my skin and have received many compliments over the years (I'm 40). A few years ago I broke out with cystic acne which kept recurring. Since I started using this product over a year ago, I've had no breakouts. My skin is smoother, clearer and in better condition then ever. I use it on clean skin under my moisturizer (Dior Total Capture - which is also very good) morning and evening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I am on my 2nd jar of this ( got it for free w/ drugstore.com order) and it is effective, I do see results, it does work! I had about a week of purging and then it was gone, never to appear again, so hang in there. I recently started using it every night, after building up from 3x's a week to 4. I always follow with a night time moisturizer on top, after waiting about 10 minutes. My only complaint is that I find this souffle takes awhile to absorb into my skin. However, my lines, & small wrinkles are fading and I wake up to very smooth skin. Very good prduct!