April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Treatments - Alpha Hydrox - AHA Souffle 12 percent Glycolic AHA

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 8:05:00 AM More reviews by shiningstar222

I LOVE this cream. At 45, I've tried my share of lotions on my acne-prone skin, and this is one of the only ones I've ever used that does not make me break out. I wake up looking fresher and my skin feels great! Highly recommend this, especially when you consider the price which is very very reasonable.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by grlsmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I started using it last week. My face is breaking out like nobody's business. I look like a freak. I'm going to stick with it and hopefully it clears up. Admittedly I have been overusing it so I am cutting down to just using it once at night. I will update. Update6/17: I stopped using this. I kept breaking out and so I went back to using my old skin stuff and the breakouts stopped. I really wanted to like this because it is so cheap and so many people seem to love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by emmeline24

Disco Inferno - burn baby burn. Ouch! I was so hoping this product would produce the same results on my skin as it did others. Sigh. No such luck. I actually dreaded putting this stuff on my face. I know the burning sensation is the AHA doing its job, but I couldn't stand it. Plus, my skin got WORSE after using this in a trial period, and there was nothing smooth about my skin. It was blotchy, pebble-y and red. Not recommended for sensitive skins!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 3:48:00 PM More reviews by xXCURRYNRiCEXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

so far ive been using this for about 4 days now. i have yet to see any improvement with my acne scars. as for my skin texture, my face feels so smooth. it feels as if i have gotten a facial and exfoliated every aspect of my face. my face has never felt better. i have not seen any purging except for one cystic pimple on my chin. i really love this product. however, because i have only been using this for about 4 days, ( with no improvement in discoloration ) i gave it a three. HOWEVER, i will update within a week or two. =]
*************UPDATE**************
i've been using this for about four weeks now and i really like it. my skin looks better than ever. i get fewer pimples, my skin is smooth and even...it hasnt completely erased my acne marks...but better than nothing right??

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2007 4:25:00 PM More reviews by pankins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this cream. My skin has never looked better. It has improved my texture, discoleration, clarity and overall appearance of my skin. It also keeps me from breaking out. I did not have an initial purge with it, but if you have lots of gunk under your skin, expect one. I have recommended this to my family and friends and they all love it too. $15 is VERY little to spend on perfect skin. If you are thinking about going to a department store for some fancy, trendy cream that costs a fortune please try this first!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 2:49:00 PM More reviews by debrabo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nothing I've used compares with this product in terms of improving my skin - and I've tried a huge array of products. I have always taken very good care of my skin and have received many compliments over the years (I'm 40). A few years ago I broke out with cystic acne which kept recurring. Since I started using this product over a year ago, I've had no breakouts. My skin is smoother, clearer and in better condition then ever. I use it on clean skin under my moisturizer (Dior Total Capture - which is also very good) morning and evening.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 1:53:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I am on my 2nd jar of this ( got it for free w/ drugstore.com order) and it is effective, I do see results, it does work! I had about a week of purging and then it was gone, never to appear again, so hang in there. I recently started using it every night, after building up from 3x's a week to 4. I always follow with a night time moisturizer on top, after waiting about 10 minutes. My only complaint is that I find this souffle takes awhile to absorb into my skin. However, my lines, & small wrinkles are fading and I wake up to very smooth skin. Very good prduct!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2007 1:01:00 PM More reviews by sarah_18

I've just started using this product and will be updating this review with time (so don't be daunted by the 3-rating as of right now!). I'm only giving it a 3 currently because of the horrid purging.

Week 1: glowing smooth skin on some parts of the face, purging on forehead, a few clogged pores and cysts

Week 2: I've cut down to every other night now. CONSIDERABLY smoother and glowing skin, less purging, only 1/2 new minor cysts

Update (5/10): So I actually ended up taking a break in between to try out some other products and I cut down the usage of this to about 1x per week. Then in the beginning of May, I decided to come back to using this every night... and IT WORKED MIRACLES. It definitely worked way better than it did the first time, and during my mini break. I still can't believe it myself. Now, the left side of my cheek is completely smooth, and hasn't broken out at all this whole time. My right cheek is bumpier and there's still two red acne-ish bumps waiting to heal (one of which came up during this time period, boo). But since this past week, no new bumps, acne, or cysts have come up at all! My forehead still needs improvement, so hopefully this'll help the uneven skintone and texture up there sooner of later. Oh, and did I mention that my face just *glows*!? This is a keeper for sure! 5 stars!

Will be updated in the future... continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I've been using this nightly for a week and my greasy, acne-prone skin for first time in ages has no blemishes, scars are fading, and my skin looks radiant! It's too strong for me on its own so I tone it down a bit with some moisturizer. Very effective product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Kaylarenee2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this cream. I've been using it every night for over a month now, and using the Almay Clear Complexion Foundation during the day and my skin looks its best ever. I used to use the Retin A, which gave me terrible flakies. This seems to work just as well at keeping my skin clear, but no flaky skin. I didn't experience the breakout that some of the other reviewers mentioned, but maybe that was because I had already gone through it with the retin A. I can't find it in stores anymore, but it was on drugstore.com. I will be purchasing this again and again.