MAC Select Moisturecover

3.8

water (aqua purificata), purified, dimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, zinc stearate, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone crosspolymer, sorbitan isostearate, caprylyl dimethicone ethoxy glucoside, dimethicone/ vinyl, dimethicone crosspolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, tocopherol, ascoarbyl palmitate, squalane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, silica, potassium sorbate, sorbitol, hexadecane, triisostearin, glucose, fructose, dextrin, sucrose, phytosteryl isostearate, alanine, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated palm glycerides, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, urea, methylparaben, propylparaben [ may contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides ]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I went to the MAC counter to get a concealor for my DARK undereye circles and the SA recommended me this one.Its amazing.It covers good but looks really natural which is a major plus.And it does have moisture in it so it wont cake up.The wand also makes it hygenic to use.So Ill definetely be repurchasing.

I recently made the switch from select concealer to this product and what a difference!!! I found with the select concealer it would sink into my fine eye wrinkles and that started to distress me. The moisture wear doesn't settle into my lines and glides on smoother. It delivers nice light to medium coverage, depending on how much product you apply. Blends like a dream without tugging. It does take a few minutes to set, a bonus for me because I'm a little slow some days with applying/blending. lol! For reference I wear NC15 and I find the yellow undertone helps neutralize the blue/purple/red circles under eyes and looks more natural.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I found this product in a CCO in Woodbury Commons (NY) about a year ago. I was on vacation and my eyes looked tired, because I was not getting a lot of rest. This concealer made my eyes look open and awake. I use Studio Fix in C7 and I have normal-dry skin. This concealer does the job! However, it does not do well for spot treatments on the face. It's not thick enough, but its perfect for under the eyes. I really like the applicator. It's doe foot. I use it to dot concealer under my eye, then blend with fingers or use the 194 brush or the Lowe Cornell Maxine's Mop 1/2in. It looks natural and lasts all day. I have had this for over a year. It lasts a long time. Whenever, I run out I will repurchase.

This stuff is really, really good. I had gone into MAC to buy some eyeshadow, and the makeup artist recommended this as well, because I usually get dark undereye circles. It made my eye makeup look 1000x better, and is pretty much idiot proof to apply. Yes, it is more expensive than a drugstore concealor, but it lasts. I've had it for almost a year and it still works, the colour hasn't changed, or seperated or anything.

I only have a few problems with it - the packaging is a bit annoying, because the matte black handle gets super dirty and is hard to clean. Also, if you put on too much of this, it can settle into your "laugh lines" and get streaky.

I am definitely re purchasing!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

You guys have no idea how LONG I have been looking for a concealer that provided a sheer coverage but enough to cover my under eye circles. I have tried numerous concealers and the result would be wrong color, too cakey, not enough coverage. I have no idea why I never tried getting a concealer from MAC since I use many of their products. I am very pleased with my NW30 concealer.

This concealer isn't too bad. I am NC35 and it does what it's suppose to do. It does give me some pretty good coverage, my dark spots and blemishes. Although, I don't have terrible skin, so it does a good job of concealing.. but I wouldn't imagine this product would able to give me fantastic coverage if i had a pimp or acne. And it doesn't cover up dark circles very well at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tried NW 25 and NW 20. I thought the 20 would be the best as it has the yellow tone but it was way to yellow. Ended up with NW 25.

I have dark circles and wrinkles :(. My face doesn't scream "concealer". I hate that white look under the eyes and this does NOT give that look. It covers them so naturally. I look well rested and not so made up.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not a fan of MAC foundation but because I really like the color availability, I decided to go with a MAC concealer. I have dry skin and I don't need a lot of coverage so I chose this particular formula that is supposed to be less dry. Unfortunately, it looks cakey on me even when using a small amount. There isn't any coverage at all which is ridiculous considering that my undereye circles aren't that noticeable. There is also no illuminating or brightening effect either. After a while, the concealer looks grey on me. It also settles right into my fine lines. I tried applying it with different brushes and methods but it just didn't work out for me. The only positive thing about this is that it comes in a tube with a wand which I prefer over pots because it's more sanitary.

Edit: Just wanted to add that this gave me pimples!! I am not acne prone at all. I am the type of person who gets 2 pimples a year but after using this for several days straight, I developed a few pimples right in the area where I used the concealer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

THIS is my first concealer.. i bought it to use it for undereye circle. first of all it sux as a concealer for blemishes b/c instead of moisterizing and hiding them...it hides it somewhat but makes the dry skin on a zit more apparent. As an undereye concealer, if you put a good amount..which i like to do to really get the conceaer to brighten...i assure you it will settle into fine lines and crease so what i do is apply UDPP under and then this concealer. now if i pat on a light application//it does soemwhat brightening.. anyhow once im done with this concealer im deff going to look for a better one.

I had my makeup done at MAC for a wedding a few months ago, and the MA used this in NW20 on my undereye. Wow! It made such a difference in brightening up my overall look. I purchased it and have been happy using it since. It's a thick liquid that blends well with medium coverage. It does accentuate fine lines if you put powder over it, but otherwise it seems fine. I can't compare this to other undereye concealers, since this is the first I've used.

Edit: I've since tried a few other concealers and like this less in comparison. I'm now using Lancome Effacernes.

Top Rated MAC Products